Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
eQuilibrum

Major bug for premium rune users

Рекомендованные сообщения

So here we go, dunno if any of this RUS community told you this already but u got major bug that makes me wanna die and leave alrdy.. I joined a clan. I have premium rune. When clan buff at 18 online players comes in, it turns off premium 30% exp. Checked it many times. I have to make RR everytime i got clan buff, so after rr premium rune exp can work back again. This is so annoying.. make it work properly guys, and fast pls.. its huge bug.

Cant edit thread. checked it now, its working fine with normal rune from shop, it was working like i described above with a rune from ancestor package 1-61lvl for 24h.

• 3 недели спустя...

So I purchased the 1-80 5 hour 50% rune today, Got the daily exp 30% bonus, clan unity lvl 2, and the 1-80 5 hour 50% rune running and im getting the same 180k exp as i was prior to the rune. Something's not working...PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND FIX.!

So I purchased the 1-80 5 hour 50% rune today, Got the daily exp 30% bonus, clan unity lvl 2, and the 1-80 5 hour 50% rune running and im getting the same 180k exp as i was prior to the rune. Something's not working...PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND FIX.!

Hello

Could you describe in more detail and show the exp. problem on monsters? Maybe a couple of screenshots

hello, i have the same issue. In details, i purchased xp rune 50 % 1-75 .Rune was working properly. At the moment that the buff clan unity ir reset, xp rune stops working. After couple of restarts, xp rune works again till the time that the clan unity is reset again. please check it.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...