Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

[Interlude Final] Rates and PA bonuses has been increased until Monday!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Yes, I don't want hellbound either, but server is dead and full CPs are leaving. If something would slow it down I am up for it, because I think today is my last day on the server too.

its summer dear :P ppl enjoy summer

Join innerconflict, there's always something to do.

Yep but I play for PvP. Ofc I can still pve my ass of, I don't have all subs 80 etc, but what's the point without pvp to farm?

Totally agree with Miar, I've been very active during the peak of the server. Now I have not logged for 4 days (logging only to chat with people while waiting for new server to open but this was expected - this happened on every server i played for the last 5-6 years). Yes it is sad but true - the days of servers who lasted for 3-4-5 years are long gone. Servers nowadays last around 1-3 months. I am sorry that this happened to this server too. This is what happens when top cps/clans leave because of getting bored from things like no content, no competition and so on. I will definitely keep following the thread because our GMs might pull out some trick from the hat to revive the server but in my opinion with the current state there is no point of playing on it due to the following issues:

1. No content for fully geared people

2. The mass pvp balance is constantly breaking in one direction or another due to people leaving and not enough new players

3. The Olympiad is broken due to point 2

4. The regular pvp is hard to find (4vs4-9vs9 because people are only logging for oly or epics or w/e) I guess this is due to point 1.

Totally agree with Miar, I've been very active during the peak of the server. Now I have not logged for 4 days (logging only to chat with people while waiting for new server to open but this was expected - this happened on every server i played for the last 5-6 years). Yes it is sad but true - the days of servers who lasted for 3-4-5 years are long gone. Servers nowadays last around 1-3 months. I am sorry that this happened to this server too. This is what happens when top cps/clans leave because of getting bored from things like no content, no competition and so on. I will definitely keep following the thread because our GMs might pull out some trick from the hat to revive the server but in my opinion with the current state there is no point of playing on it due to the following issues:

1. No content for fully geared people

2. The mass pvp balance is constantly breaking in one direction or another due to people leaving and not enough new players

3. The Olympiad is broken due to point 2

4. The regular pvp is hard to find (4vs4-9vs9 because people are only logging for oly or epics or w/e) I guess this is due to point 1.

all 4 reasons come from the fact that 90% who received A\S equipment and 78+lvl, just use 3rd PO(bot) 24\7... normal ppl who play own hands with 2-3 window, now have only 70+ lvl

made dagger 60 within 3 days without single box and didnt bother playing anymore (dumb donate for C grades, cp pots 1st day of server and full pp buff) how can you be 70 lvl after more than a month?

made dagger 60 within 3 days without single box and didnt bother playing anymore (dumb donate for C grades, cp pots 1st day of server and full pp buff) how can you be 70 lvl after more than a month?

im 74, and have full buff 74+ with ES and warlock, i play 5-6 window, i wont donate free2playl2server rofl

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...