Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

[Interlude Final] Rates and PA bonuses has been increased until Monday!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Rates and bonuses from PA are increased! From Friday to Monday!

image.php?di=NEFT.png

Dear players of Interlude Final x7!

Starting at Friday and all weekend long (until Monday) you will enjoy extra rate bonunses:

EXP and SP rate will be increased from x7 to x10

Premium Account drop rate bonus is now +50%

Also Life Stones (all types) drop chance will be increased permanently (as it was mentioned in Interlude Final update 1.2).

Changes that will take place only on this Friday+Weekend:

• EXP and SP rate will be increased from x7 to x10;
  • Premium Account drop rate bonus is now +50%.

Constant changes:

• etc_mineral_general_i03.png Life Stone - drop chance has been increased;
  • etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid-Grade Life Stone - drop chance has been increased;
  • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High-Grade Life Stone - amount of monsters that can drop such Life Stones has need increased.

* Comment: Changes regarding Life Stones going to be implemented in nearest restarts.

Few words regarding Interlude Final update 1.2.5

Except weekend bonuses we want to mention the changes that is going to be implemented to the server at update 1.2.5, which will take place at the start of next week. Mostly our changes will be about balance fixes for some classes that was needed to be done, plus some other additional skills and mechanics.

Detailed description going to be announced in very short time!

Stay tuned.

What should you expect in 1.2.5:

• Changes in Olympiad for Titan;
  • Changes for Mages classes;
  • Changes for Summoners classes;
  • Changes for Shillien Knight and Hell Knight classes;
  • Changes for BD and SWS classes;
  • Chenges in Daily Quests;
  • Additional start equipment for new players;
  • Changes in Epic and Olympiad jewelry;
  • Additions in skill enchantment system;
  • Other changes and fixes.

Comment: more information you will find in special thread soon.

seriously now u delete my comment? i wasnt offensive i asked if u gonna add a major update that gonna keep the server alive , server is dieng like that update skills on summoners or more lifestones and xp rate will not help , everyone is full geared even the ppl who was behind in the past ppl now just OE weapons and farming Lifestones thats job for 2-3 ppl per CP , there is no pvp expect epics how long u think that story will go for? and cuz i asked if u gonna make a major update u focus to delete my comment than give me a answer wtf?

seriously now u delete my comment? i wasnt offensive i asked if u gonna add a major update that gonna keep the server alive , server is dieng like that update skills on summoners or more lifestones and xp rate will not help , everyone is full geared even the ppl who was behind in the past ppl now just OE weapons and farming Lifestones thats job for 2-3 ppl per CP , there is no pvp expect epics how long u think that story will go for? and cuz i asked if u gonna make a major update u focus to delete my comment than give me a answer wtf?

Yes @Luke he has a point , i already told you guys that new zones like hellbound or new armor is a must so people can go back and have daily pvp in hellbound, so you should listen also the EU community not only 3 russians leaders. Hellbound and new armor is a must.

Hello

About which specific comments are we talking about? We did not delete anything.

Lex give us what to do with full grps , so the server lives longer and earn new players. This LS/OE is a job of a 2-3 members . We need daily activity for our full grps so we can pvp for something daily not only epics events

Rates and bonuses from PA are increased! From Friday to Monday!

image.php?di=NEFT.png

Dear players of Interlude Final x7!

Starting at Friday and all weekend long (until Monday) you will enjoy extra rate bonunses:

EXP and SP rate will be increased from x7 to x10

Premium Account drop rate bonus is now +50%

Also Life Stones (all types) drop chance will be increased permanently (as it was mentioned in Interlude Final update 1.2).

Changes that will take place only on this Friday+Weekend:

• EXP and SP rate will be increased from x7 to x10;
  • Premium Account drop rate bonus is now +50%.

Constant changes:

• etc_mineral_general_i03.png Life Stone - drop chance has been increased;
  • etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid-Grade Life Stone - drop chance has been increased;
  • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High-Grade Life Stone - amount of monsters that can drop such Life Stones has need increased.

* Comment: Changes regarding Life Stones going to be implemented in nearest restarts.

Few words regarding Interlude Final update 1.2.5

Except weekend bonuses we want to mention the changes that is going to be implemented to the server at update 1.2.5, which will take place at the start of next week. Mostly our changes will be about balance fixes for some classes that was needed to be done, plus some other additional skills and mechanics.

Detailed description going to be announced in very short time!

Stay tuned.

What should you expect in 1.2.5:

• Changes in Olympiad for Titan;
  • Changes for Mages classes;
  • Changes for Summoners classes;
  • Changes for Shillien Knight and Hell Knight classes;
  • Changes for BD and SWS classes;
  • Chenges in Daily Quests;
  • Additional start equipment for new players;
  • Changes in Epic and Olympiad jewelry;
  • Additions in skill enchantment system;
  • Other changes and fixes.

Comment: more information you will find in special thread soon.

Sunday its gone and we still don't know what will be the new features and updates? When are this new changes taking place? How long is that "very short time"

Better nerf lethals on dagger classes it's retarded that they have a 1 shot skill that gaurantee kill on any class even tanks with a succes rate more than 50%. It should be no more than 10%

I agree that Hellbound would actually help a lot. All my CP left already, they got bored. People are logging only for epics. Yesterday I was checking all farm zones (loa, fog, HS, Varka...) for pvp - just fucking 1v1. Nobody was there.

Most of ppl left, cuz theres not enough of content. I play for pvp, idc about farm, but nobody will pvp if theres nothing to farm. You need to push people to be online.

Nobody deleted a thing, you wrote it in russian section. But get offended please.

I agree that Hellbound would actually help a lot. All my CP left already, they got bored. People are logging only for epics. Yesterday I was checking all farm zones (loa, fog, HS, Varka...) for pvp - just fucking 1v1. Nobody was there.

Most of ppl left, cuz theres not enough of content. I play for pvp, idc about farm, but nobody will pvp if theres nothing to farm. You need to push people to be online.

Well some ppl joined for interlude server not hellbound , so i don`t agree !

Yes, I don't want hellbound either, but server is dead and full CPs are leaving. If something would slow it down I am up for it, because I think today is my last day on the server too.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...