Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Questions and Discussion about New Interlude Final X25

Рекомендованные сообщения

Any option to join the beta without turning the whole operation system in Russian would be much appreciated.

The mentioned "fix" doesnt change the language of the operating system, atleast it didnt for me. From what I understand it only changes the display language of the program which doesnt support windows UNICODE, right now the x25 Interlude files are as such.

The mentioned "fix" doesnt change the language of the operating system, atleast it didnt for me. From what I understand it only changes the display language of the program which doesnt support windows UNICODE, right now the x25 Interlude files are as such.

I tried it and it works fine , must be some other options i changed. Thanks.

I really do not know where to post this post, but I have this problem to enter the beta, I have already deleted the system and passed the pach, what will be the problem?,

I do not have antivirus either 1532494910031.thumb.png.22a411982b936a63bacb0cf36996e370.png

Hi bro, try do it.

I really do not know where to post this post, but I have this problem to enter the beta, I have already deleted the system and passed the pach, what will be the problem?,

I do not have antivirus either [ATTACH=full]1760[/ATTACH]

Wrong place.

untitled-jpg.1748

I do not have antivirus either [ATTACH=full]1760[/ATTACH]

Just write to me in PM

vvhy there no info about enchants vtfffff x

What information do you need?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...