Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Open beta test Interlude Final X25 - 23 July!

Рекомендованные сообщения

I see a lot of things that aren't working as well as they should be even on the x7. Till the last days when we played x7 didn't had Fortresses and Castle Instance working, can we expect them here? Also I see here u loosing skills even if u dlvl 1 lvl, is it gonna be like that on LIVE?

I have an issue though. I dont own a PC at home so i can only play at a store which provides internet services ( internet cafe) So, the thing is that when i change the location settings , the PC is forced to restart and when it does the pc settings from the servers of the store, which always have to be configured at a system start up, set by default the location as it is. Can i do something to bypass that and be aple to play? Thanks for your time!

I have an issue though. I dont own a PC at home so i can only play at a store which provides internet services ( internet cafe) So, the thing is that when i change the location settings , the PC is forced to restart and when it does the pc settings from the servers of the store, which always have to be configured at a system start up, set by default the location as it is. Can i do something to bypass that and be aple to play? Thanks for your time!

Do you mean "locale" error?

proxy for SouthAmerica ppl is wrong, I think this is located in the USA, i have 6-10 seg delay with this proxy. check this pls [uSER=1536]@LEX[/uSER] @Luke @Rylai

This proxy is located and intended for South America players. Have you tried other proxy ?

can u fix olympiad ?

u said it was gonna be 24/7 on

but its off

fixed

Не могу создать игровой аккаунт. Пишет что аккаунт создан а в личном кабинете не отображается и в игру не заходит.

Do you mean "locale" error?

This proxy is located and intended for South America players. Have you tried other proxy ?

fixed

He mean South America proxy doesn't decrease ping for SA players!

What is the starting gear for new characters and how can you get D grade?

Also chant of life still takes a buff slot:

Skill Changes:

skill1229_0.png

Chant of Life

• Now will not occupy any buff slot.

What is the starting gear for new characters and how can you get D grade?

Also chant of life still takes a buff slot:

Skill Changes:

skill1229_0.png

Chant of Life

• Now will not occupy any buff slot.

The starting gear will be NoGrade equipment. Full D and C grade equipment you will be able to buy from standart NPC in Giran, Aden and Rune

The starting gear will be NoGrade equipment. Full D and C grade equipment you will be able to buy from standart NPC in Giran, Aden and Rune

• Do you mean the no grade we get right now or completely retail like?
  • The XP rate and adena rate are not in balance...when you hit lvl 20 you get around 50k adena with which you cannot buy anything if the price of D grade from standard NPC's is retail like (~2kk for full D top grade, ofcourse top grade is not needed but still). Maybe change the adena drop rate from 70% (seen on the monster description window) to 100%? Also, what do you mean by dynamic rate, the amount? (Interlude Final x25 - 03 August!)
  • Can you add the NPC's that sell mana pots and other stuff which would be there when server launches?
  • Will Chant of Life be fixed? As mentioned it takes a buff slot.
  • When will you put up the donation list?

• Do you mean the no grade we get right now or completely retail like?
  • The XP rate and adena rate are not in balance...when you hit lvl 20 you get around 50k adena with which you cannot buy anything if the price of D grade from standard NPC's is retail like (~2kk for full D top grade, ofcourse top grade is not needed but still). Maybe change the adena drop rate from 70% (seen on the monster description window) to 100%? Also, what do you mean by dynamic rate, the amount? (Interlude Final x25 - 03 August!)
  • Can you add the NPC's that sell mana pots and other stuff which would be there when server launches?
  • Will Chant of Life be fixed? As mentioned it takes a buff slot.
  • When will you put up the donation list?

- No grade that you get right now

- Dynamic rates means that the rates can vary depending on the level, as it was on last interlude-final

- We already have mana potion from NPC

- Submitted for testing

- Soon

family_coin_i00.png Package of Family’s Ancestral Treasures family_coin_i00.png

post-27815-0-31404800-1532840605.gif

Once you purchase a package you will receive it's items and Family Equipment.

The list of the equipment in the packages:

All items from packages can be enchanted, however of you fail - there would be no crystals.

image.php?di=9EMS.png

@Luke

[uSER=1536]@LEX[/uSER]

@Papanda

These itens will be avaible at start server?? Full Grades ?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...