Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Blackrock/Future/CriticalStorm/Smite only this clans are not enought for pvp vs xSide maybe it's time to recruit L2Team! It's really boring to do PVE on epics in x25 server!

blackrock only farming uncontested rb's for whatever reason

if xside didn't have 10 parties, we could have 4-5 clans with 5-6 pts each.

xside started the zerg, made these clans merge. it's this fags fault for making it a 2 sided server. people say xside is good, but yet the guy needs 2 more parties than other clans to win pvp. not impressed.

if xside didn't have 10 parties, we could have 4-5 clans with 5-6 pts each.

xside started the zerg, made these clans merge. it's this fags fault for making it a 2 sided server. people say xside is good, but yet the guy needs 2 more parties than other clans to win pvp. not impressed.

Last pvps I went they had more players them us and we were winning. I did like the pvps from yesterday, tezza for example they had 100 players + L2Team backstabbing us and we were like 85 but we won some pvps and I don't care about 2 side server all servers are like this start with "x sides" and them become 2 sides server it's normal.

we've played ton of these servers, and i've seen many with multiple sides.

but when 1 fails, they recruit.

i don't blame yall either, you're not actual clans and ur leaders can't handle pvp if they're 2-3 parties less. you're just average russian players who can't get your scripts working properly :p

people gotta stop with these excuses, "you're highrate players who only play shit servers"

we've played in literally every community. we've played low/mid/high/java. everything. and never lost

and you can say we're highrate players but look at this server, lowrate features my boys outfarm every single party on this server by insane amount, and we dominate everyone when it comes to 9v9 and mass pvp. you guys are the shitty players who only play 1 community. we literally goto every community, stomp them, and move to the next.

people gotta stop with these excuses, "you're highrate players who only play shit servers"

we've played in literally every community. we've played low/mid/high/java. everything. and never lost

and you can say we're highrate players but look at this server, lowrate features my boys outfarm every single party on this server by insane amount, and we dominate everyone when it comes to 9v9 and mass pvp. you guys are the shitty players who only play 1 community. we literally goto every community, stomp them, and move to the next.

WTS x2 DB+8, x2 DB+7/DB +6 /dbs foundation pm Hraat Ingame!

Still don't know what you've ever stomped besides some java HR servers, you played maybe 2 serious l2 off servers in ur whole life and now flame Excuseme's leadership while getting carried by him lmao.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...