Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

played this community for some time. blackrock seems to be the only clan that ever sticks around longer than 2 weeks.

they don't dominate first days of server, but atleast they're here 1 month + even if they're losing every pvp.

this community is no different than br or eu. server destroyed because 1 clan blows and mass recruits the rest of the server, and it turns 2 sided for 2 weeks til 1 quit. same shit every server you play no matter what community.

all i wanted to say tho, blackrock > xside > smite > future > OP > l2team

that's how i see this community. bb bois

I dont think blackrock stayed any longer than xside, or cs or smite etc. and they certainly didnt win any pvp with same numbers.. I think everyone is on the same page, admins took WAAY too long to add these new features, they didnt even reply to the 10 + threads asking about it. All clans would continue to play if there was a reason to, win or lose, and for that I kind of agree with you hush, blackrock / future and some of those clans do hang around longer than others, regardless of the standings.

Who knows, rumour is admins adding some stuff in next few days, and making static timers for a few epics to encourage some pvp in prime time. But it could be too little too late.

way 2 late, 99% of ppl just afk in town till epics spawn and even then a lot of ppl don't even go there anymore

The past 2 weeks blackrock was literally 2x our numbers and you know that Hush, so i don't know how u can call xside the zerg when blackrock is the clan going to epics with 140 ppl.

I dont think blackrock stayed any longer than xside, or cs or smite etc. and they certainly didnt win any pvp with same numbers.. I think everyone is on the same page, admins took WAAY too long to add these new features, they didnt even reply to the 10 + threads asking about it. All clans would continue to play if there was a reason to, win or lose, and for that I kind of agree with you hush, blackrock / future and some of those clans do hang around longer than others, regardless of the standings.

Who knows, rumour is admins adding some stuff in next few days, and making static timers for a few epics to encourage some pvp in prime time. But it could be too little too late.

the servers do not die because there has not been an update or not, they die for their community, in the official servers there is always a clan that dominates, the difference is that they all join and look for a balance in the server, either zergeando the clan that dominates or not, these things can be seen in the l2classic versions 1.0, 1.3.1.5 official, for me these updates are too .. ami do not convince me and less on a pvp server, this seems like a server "GF" with skill uncluidas for certain conveniences, in the official servers there were updates and was "change of chronicle", and every time there were more people in the server, obvious you can not compare the updates (change of cronica) of NCSOFT, but ami I think who are inventing a lot here, of something that is already created...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPl7eLo9EY:16

I already said it before and I'll say it again ... do you want an "interlude" with new skills and something a little different and more balanced? "change from chronicle" the most similar to "interlude" is "hellbound PTS" is the same jugabalidad, you just have to remove the new zones, set max lvl 80 and remove the drop of elements, the kamaeles and ready, you have an interlude with new skills, maybe you can put some skills to some classes (without their hand pass ) to shoot a little the professions and ready (I see it unnecessary), ahhhh and of course obviously "BUFF RETAIL" I would do so! and I think it's much easier than being inventing ... (eye is not that I do not value the effort that the staff does, but I see a lot of things that I do not like, it's questions of taste) I'm an old-school player, and I like the old school l2, I clearly do not have the time I had many years ago but all that can be fixed depending on the rates of the server and how they configure it so that people are not killing themselves in " LVL "

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...