Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Interlude x7 - April 5!

Рекомендованные сообщения

dont forget that the olympiad is 1 week period so its way easier to get the jewels

Exactly, you have to always enter the Olympics to be able to have it, and believe me that if you do not win enough, or you are hero, it will be difficult to get the 3

Exactly, you have to always enter the Olympics to be able to have it, and believe me that if you do not win enough, or you are hero, it will be difficult to get the 3

i mean you can just do 9 matches with any class and boom you have ring that gives you a lot

its 2 olympiad periods per month but jewels are 30 days limited

maybe they should just increase cost and make it equal to necklace or earring instead of removing idk

i mean you can just do 9 matches with any class and boom you have ring that gives you a lot

its 2 olympiad periods per month but jewels are 30 days limited

maybe they should just increase cost and make it equal to necklace or earring instead of removing idk

Olympiad Manager Shop:

• post-28593-0-98125500-1529938159.pngOlympiad Warrior's Necklace has been added for 10.760post-28593-0-19863900-1529933121.pngNoblesse Gate Passes
    • Personal 7-day item
    • Protection from Blinding, Paralysis, Shock + 10%
    • Successfull rate of Blinding, Palalic, Shock + 5%
    • Reduces the cooldown of skills and returns back part of phys. damage (similar to frintezza)

[*]post-28593-0-42709300-1529938160.pngOlympiad Warrior's Earring has been added for 8.070post-28593-0-19863900-1529933121.pngNoblesse Gate Passes

• Personal 7-day item
    • Protection from Shock and Mental Attacks + 15%
    • Shock and Mental Attack Chance + 5%
    • Partial Vampic Effect (similar to Zaken)

the jewels last 7 days, it would not hurt to increase their cost, but they should not remove it, because each epica benefits "+" or "-" each profession, removing it is to benefit the professions that do not depend on the normal blow, this does not mean that A magician can not use it to protect himself from "hold attacks".

I mean they can not say that they take it away because a character with that ring is unbalanced!

the jewels last 7 days, it would not hurt to increase their cost, but they should not remove it, because each epica benefits "+" or "-" each profession, removing it is to benefit the professions that do not depend on the normal blow, this does not mean that A magician can not use it to protect himself from "hold attacks".

I mean they can not say that they take it away because a character with that ring is unbalanced!

ah i see

if its 7 day limited then removing doesnt make any sense :1f615:

@Papanda @Apache Ant

What is your thoughts on returning olympiad ring back to the list? Maybe it's better to increase cost or decrease some stats of the ring?

is that they should not decrease any statistics, do not know what is the fear that you have that WTF ring? XD, it seems that I would like to benefit some professions more than others

maybe they can increase their cost, but removing it for me is a mistake, they put all the olym jewels or remove them, but putting them is a great attraction for people to make olympiadas

is that they should not decrease any statistics, do not know what is the fear that you have that WTF ring? XD, it seems that I would like to benefit some professions more than others

maybe they can increase their cost, but removing it for me is a mistake, they put all the olym jewels or remove them, but putting them is a great attraction for people to make olympiadas

They definitely should not remove ring but i understand the motivation.

Ring is more relevant to warrior classes which is strong enough. And ring buffs them a lot for a cheap price but mages dont have this opportunity at the same time. I suggest a slight nerf or cost increase if they are afraid about the ring to be OP.

it is a question of criteria, if it gives a certain advantage to the warriors but it does not turn them into OP !, the magicians have always been a killer class without epics and with epics more ...!, I do not say that the olym necklace is like a valakas but a magician with a frintezza or an ELDER with a frintezza and an "AM", cremee that it kills quite a lot, it does not stop being a killer (ELDER needs a bit more AM equipment with "nuker" but I think everyone knows that already " , with reducing the c / d of its magic is a slight advantage, remember that with these Olympian gems your m def does not increase much, a magician keeps hitting you hard, it is not a surprise that most of the CP either in interlude or GF are magicians, because apart from cute farming they are very good "nuker", with epics or without them

placing the ring will not nerfe the wizards, much less will make less magicians, but this will help certain classes to have a little more balance, whether tank, sws, bd, wc, dwarves, destroyers, warlord, dagers , archer etc ...

as the necklace also benefits those who use many skills, like wizards, the epics always benefit all the characters, a little more or a little less to other classes, but those 3 epics is a balance for all professions

hahahaha excuse the testament but it is so that they understand the point of view

see how to kill a magician in hellbound, a chronicle almost equal to interlude without epics, everything depends on your skills and how to use the characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrvlEIiq0qU:6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYrWAZtwC8:4

I still give my opinion, they can raise the price but do not nerfeen, because if the nerfeean should nerfiar the other 2 also

without going too far ... a magician with a SOM and with buff from EE see how he kills, DVP danieldelfo etc .. full epic people with many items, magician is magician and always will continue to be killer, and when "progamer" had valakas and an "AM" was a terror in "teon", my point is, imagine the magicians in the video, but with a "c / d" a little faster! (which is what gives the frintezza), because a magician who can not have a valakas, can have the olympiada necklace that will give him reuse of "c / d", and thus be able to throw more skill

We've reconsidered your argument regarding the Olympiad Ring.

It will be added and all information regarding it's parameters are going to be announced asap.

Thanks for your active position as a member of our community! We are appreciate it!

• 3 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...