Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

I found a Mistake! - Bug report.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Beloved friends, for a more convenient way of working with bug reports, I suggest using this topic.

The rule is Simple:

In each message you should describe a gaming Error you found.

Example of report!

If we agree with the error you found - Your message will be marked "Added to Fix list".

If not - "Rejected"

If we need details or more - we will write to you personaly.

:2622: Flooding or any off topic messages = delete!

:1f381: According to the results of yout activity - we will issue prizes at the start.

The following quests have x1 adena reward, instead of the x2 as listed in the description of the server:

1. Offspring of Nightmares - lvl 15 quest in dark elven village
  2. Dwarven Kinship - lvl 15 quest in dark elven village
  3. Dangerous Seduction - lvl 21 quest in dark elven village

with the last update my interface is bugged, i can't drag the ss in the new ss slot, even in normal slots you can't toggle the ss anymore, same for the healing pots/mana/cp pots.

Plus every time i start the game from the launcher my settings are lost, this is super annoying

1) with a dagger class when you successful debuff an enemy with skills like bluff, cw, sand bomb, bleed this message show up.

e28bee18ce.jpg

1. Dodge from WR and Counterattack from GH (lvl 79 skills) have a 10 sec duration, if i remember correctly in interlude the duration was 5 sec, please check it.
  2. Blinding blow turn the target 100% of the time, i'm not sure if this is right, i leave it here just for info.

1. Passive skill : Sword/Blunt mastery on dwarf characters works only for blunts , even the description says that it gives p attack only to blunts. Gives 0 p attack to swords.

My profession is bounty hunter.

sword.png

Rejected

Passive skill : Sword/Blunt mastery on dwarf characters works only for blunts - this is correct mechanic.

1. When I click on the "Observe match" option at the olympiad manager, nothing happens. It doesnt bring up the option to choose what arena , it just stays as if i didn't click at all.
  2. The fire spell lvl 10, which you get from augment ( the one that looks like prominence ) has insane cast speed. The earth version of the spell has like half the cast speed.

1. When I click on the "Observe match" option at the olympiad manager, nothing happens. It doesnt bring up the option to choose what arena , it just stays as if i didn't click at all.
  2. The fire spell lvl 10, which you get from augment ( the one that looks like prominence ) has insane cast speed. The earth version of the spell has like half the cast speed.

1. Alt + L

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

1) with a dagger class when you successful debuff an enemy with skills like bluff, cw, sand bomb, bleed this message show up.

e28bee18ce.jpg

1. Dodge from WR and Counterattack from GH (lvl 79 skills) have a 10 sec duration, if i remember correctly in interlude the duration was 5 sec, please check it.
  2. Blinding blow turn the target 100% of the time, i'm not sure if this is right, i leave it here just for info.

line 3344. place success of the skill

[spoiler=screen1]

1553715139752.thumb.png.56d2d4f2f9eb51bcc1fbc7827ee194ef.png

so I personally place it

[spoiler=screen2]

1553715250851.thumb.png.9e0d756731f2595ac7a79ac2fdbb3d0d.png

Added to Fix list

This will be fixed a little bit later (according to the priority of tasks)

Deep inside Mithril Mines, near the Claw of Succubus, 2nd prof quest monster, there is a large chunk of textures missing , it causes the bridge that leads to the monsters to just end there.

texture.thumb.png.eae38e39877953a030ed5e41448dcf09.png

Added to Fix list

There is a bug with the mobs in Silent Valley, the mobs that transform into the puma model, or the punishments that spawn another punishment, the texture of the mobs become a texture of some other random mob.punishment.thumb.jpg.fa27ba8492adc1c0b841e6c7575c318b.jpg

Added to Fix list

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...