и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
reetveter

MonkeyBusiness (International clan)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone,

About me:

I'm Dutch and play L2 since c3 on L2World. After that i moved to L2Gold.org and L2G-Oldschool.

That was a fun period of L2, i met a lot of nice players, from all over the world and had some fun pvp as well.

After that i played on some other L2 servers, but most of them failed or terrible GM's. So i quit playing L2 for a long time.

Now i like to find my joy back on L2e-global.com.

About our clan:

We (me and Redhat) will start a clan on this server. We will focus on team play and having fun on this server with a small group of international people.

Join us on discord:

https://discord.gg/ZY6Z4wN

Message me there and tell something about: yourself + class + nickname.

Promoting video:

Hello everyone,

Read here the clan information:

Clan name: MonkeyBusiness

Clan leader: reetveter (WC)

Farm rules:

- We farm in "Random including spoil" party.

- Everyone keep there own mats and is responsible for their own gear.

Raid rules:

- We do raids with "Finders keepers" party. I will pick up the drops.

- Drops will be in CWH (I will choose who will get what etc.)

Clan vision:

- We will focus on team play and having fun with a small group with international people.

- I am always open for suggestions/advice but always speak in a respectffull way.

- We will focus first to reach lvl40+ and 2nd class change, later we will organise raids and other clan activities.

- I won't make a clan spoiler or crafter. Since no time for that but feel free to make one if you have time left.

- I enjoy clan war and siege, but no worries. I will choose our enemy's wisely. So you won't get killed by high lvl players, evertime you want to exp/farm.

Feel free to contact me on discord: reetveter#5168

probably 6 dutchies willing to join your clan! :). All experienced players. That also means we are 30+ years old, have kids job etc so we are casual players > playing during the evenings. Still figuring out our party setup

Recruiting international players, we play with a mage party/mixed with support.

We are currently searching for: OL, Bishop,

elemental summoner, EE, SE, BD, SpS and SpH. pm me ingame: reetveter or on discord: reetveter#5168

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...