Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

Рекомендованные сообщения

Interlude Final x7

Grand Opening today: 19:00 CEST

image_eng-png.118466

Dear players!

There are little time left before the Grand Opening of the Gracia Final x7 and we are also prepering for the start same as you!

Our team has done big amount of work to make this start the most comfort and smooth ever.

However that is most likely we will face the DDoS attacks at our portals during the Grand Opening of the server Grand Opening, so we suggest you to take care in advance about registration of your Game Accounts and update your client to the latest version.

Pre-Start

We are making pre-start for your convenience and to decreise load on our web servers.

What does it mean?

It mean that at 18:30 CEST you can login to your game account and create a character. However you will got dissconected immidiately.

After that you will be able to go to your Master Account and send the items to your character.

Useful links:

Install and update your game client using our new update right now (link above).

• There is a small instruction inside the client client. Installing and launching the game through the update is MANDATORY from now.
  • You can get acquainted with the advantages of the new updater in this topic - LINK.
  • Our Game Launcher is a stand alone application and you can NOT install it into the Lineage 2 game folder, in other case you will not be able to update you client.
  • Our updater is new and it's still in beta testing stage.
  • Some Antivirus PO may mistakenly considered our Game Launcher as a malevolent software, because it just been created and released and Antiviruses just "don't know" the signature of it's work. Don't worry, it will be gone soon. We've send our application to the ALL antivirus software companies and some of them already replied and removed our Game Launcher from the false considering\reacting. Other just need some more time.
  • When you run the updater it will check and auto update the game files. However, if you have any problems starting the game, we recommend you to delete System folder from the game client, and then use the “fix game client” function in the updater settings.

Useful information regarding changing Game Client files.

Before the start of the server we will temporary block the editing of some game files, to block the external interface patches that can provide some advanteges to the players comparing to the players on the regular interface.

From our side we will try to provide you with comfortable intarface so you can enjoy the game on equal with other players.

We wish you to have maximum emotions and enjoy every aspect, feature and each moment on the server.

Good luck :1f609:

PS: All players that have taken part in OBT and helped us to make our server a better place (at least by being here) - will receive an automatical prize on April 8, you can find it at your Control Panel (Master Account) warehouse. Thanks, You are the best! :1f60d::1f60d:

PPS: If you don't see the prize at your MA, it can mean that your MA didn't took part at OBT, or you just tneed to re-login to your MA to refresh its information.

Dear , please accept again my apologies for the inconvenience!

Getting straight to the main point: we considered all possible options, including the wipe and moving grand opening to another day, and we chose the best of the worst.

1. Server start will take place today at 18:00 CEST.
  2. No Wipe.
  3. We hope for your understanding in relation to the load on our new infrastructure (updater, protection, game client).
    • First of all, we do it for you, one day you tell us thanks for the work done.

Compliments (can't be traded and etc.)

All new characters receive:

br_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.png 2 cocktails physical and magic during the day

etc_spirit_bullet_white_i00_0.png 3000 NG shots + etc_spirit_bullet_blue_i00_0.png 3000 + etc_spirit_bullet_green_i00_0.png 3000

etc_spell_shot_white_i01_0.png 1500 NG mag shots + etc_spell_shot_blue_i01_0.png 1500 + etc_spell_shot_green_i01_0.png 1500

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.png Box with Rune +50% EXP SP - 60 minutes

All characters that have already been created receive:

All temporary items extended per 24 hours, namely:

• Club Card
  • Autoloot Agathions
  • Summon friend bracelets
  • Expend Inventory
  • Runes from packages
  • PA

All ordinary RB's - are alive.

All epics - respawn is rescheduled for the day ahead.

br_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.png Bonus 2 coctails for warior

br_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.png Bonus 2 coctails for mage

Additional items depend on your level:

1-19 Level:

etc_spirit_bullet_white_i00_0.png 3000 + etc_spirit_bullet_blue_i00_0.png 3000 + etc_spirit_bullet_green_i00_0.png 3000

etc_spell_shot_white_i01_0.png 1500 + etc_spell_shot_blue_i01_0.png 1500 + etc_spell_shot_green_i01_0.png 1500

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.png Rune +50% EXP SP - 60 minutes

20-39 Level:

etc_spirit_bullet_blue_i00_0.png 3000 + etc_spirit_bullet_green_i00_0.png 3000

etc_spell_shot_blue_i01_0.png 1500 + etc_spell_shot_green_i01_0.png 1500

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.png Runes +50% EXP SP - 30 minutes

40+ Level:

etc_spirit_bullet_green_i00_0.png 3000

etc_spell_shot_green_i01_0.png1500

P.S. Old bonus codes with mailing can be activated again!

With all respect..I believe it should be wiped as half of the population got a huge lead compared to the people who could not log in... Like htere are people running around at 40+ with 2kk+ when others could not even log in.. If not at least explain why you took the decision to reopen with no wipe as i cannot see any logic behind it

I think you after you fail will give some presents people who wasted they time to sit and watch to screen and wasted they time. About concumbles i dont wanna talk it's useless,but i think you can give some boost or presents tommorw in start for 1-3 hours. Good luck to fix it.

"

I think you after you fail will give some presents people who wasted they time to sit and watch to screen and wasted they time. About concumbles i dont wanna talk it's useless,but i think you can give some boost or presents tommorw in start for 1-3 hours. Good luck to fix it.

Dude, yes it sucks that this happened but god damn can you shut the fuck up ? This kind of comments are so sad to me. The only people who I feel sorry for are the ones who got their instances ruined, wasting licors and shots( I am not one of those players ). Other than that, so what if we had problems logging in and server was constantly getting down ? Sure it sucks, I'm also frustrated but begging for compensation ? bitch please, I donated but I also know that I did it on my free will, they didnt force me to do. Just chill the fk out and wait for updates if you are willing to and if you are not, just leave. The downtime on the opening was damaging enough for the staff, they dont need to get shitted from the community when they are already pissed themselves as much as you about the situation.

i want compensation i wasnt able to login at all because error 905 but when i was ingame for the lil time then the server goes down at laba boss and also another RB. i lost cocktails rune time shots and laba reset.

Have you All heard that certain players have taken advantage of this situation? Taking advantage of the restarts to do the Kamalokas, several times? And you guys just say you're not going to wipe?...

That wipe is mandatory.

SEE THIS! -> wipe please — Postimage.org

LESS THAM 3 Hours of gameplay, level 52... NO WIPE? REALLY?

Vai ter recompensa pelo tempo perdido ????????????????????????????????

After solving the problem, all players will be compensated for your character.

Hope for your understanding.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...