Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

Рекомендованные сообщения

How to fix error from game launcher its says 500:files are under registration at thos moment...

Close the full launcher, make sure that there are no copies left in the tray.

Then wait 5-10 minutes and run it again.

My launcher all the time closes. Also download speed is a joke, and it's not my internet connection fault. It would be nice if you add other way to download files without this updater.

1554570485691.thumb.png.e0e5acf6872ba4d075f19ac679fed18b.png

Game doesnt start.... any help? it is updated. i click at play icon... the antibot system window opens---->closes and nothing happens

Hello,

Please put the whole game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions. Make the same for updater folder.

Hi.

When I click play, got the interlude final loading screen for a few secs and then this.

Any suggestions?

Hello,

First of all

1. Make sure that updater is located in the separate folder (not in the game folder).

2. Add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions.

3. Delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...