Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

Рекомендованные сообщения

can anyone helps me ? i cant play i was waiting for months and now this laucher doesnt work and noone can give me a solution here some screenshots

Hello,

On your 1st screenshot, it seems that your computer protection blockes our laucher. So you need to add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions. After this restart you computer.

Then delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings).

Let me know about the resault.

Hello,

On your 1st screenshot, it seems that your computer protection blockes our laucher. So you need to add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions. After this restart you computer.

Then delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings).

Let me know about the resault.

bro i have already do all the steps that u told me, now the laucher get stuck here like everytime that i tryed to update it... may be another problem?

kokok.thumb.png.08a20aa0167cbda66e7b41eed55b079a.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...