Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

can anyone helps me ? i cant play i was waiting for months and now this laucher doesnt work and noone can give me a solution here some screenshots

Hello,

On your 1st screenshot, it seems that your computer protection blockes our laucher. So you need to add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions. After this restart you computer.

Then delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings).

Let me know about the resault.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

On your 1st screenshot, it seems that your computer protection blockes our laucher. So you need to add both game folder and updater folder to the antivirus a firewall exclusions. After this restart you computer.

Then delete System folder from the game client, then run the updater and use "repair game client" function (in updater settings).

Let me know about the resault.

bro i have already do all the steps that u told me, now the laucher get stuck here like everytime that i tryed to update it... may be another problem?

kokok.thumb.png.08a20aa0167cbda66e7b41eed55b079a.png