Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I had the same problem, i wrote a ticket and solution was rly simple. Just had to switch between game serverlist in account panel in the upperleft corner and push refresh character list each time i switched servers. Hope i helped u

Can any one help me why i can`t create account to start on x7 server? say`s to me i have to confirmation my email...tha same thing all the time ....

If I understood your correctly, I didn'r receive confirmation letter on your e-mail to confirm registration, right? In such case check your "spam" folder, the letter might be there.

Hi guys. I'm having a problem with e global launcher. I'm getting error 801 every time I try to install a launcher. Could anyone help me please? I tried to install it in many different ways, but every time error 801 appears and I can't install it.

Hi guys. I'm having a problem with e global launcher. I'm getting error 801 every time I try to install a launcher. Could anyone help me please? I tried to install it in many different ways, but every time error 801 appears and I can't install it.

Make sure that you install it not in the game folder, but in the separate new folder. If the reason isn't in it, please send a screenshot of the error.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...