Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
SugeKnight

Pole farming is impossible

Рекомендованные сообщения

Pole farming is impossible with a destroyer. Even when i have 2 mobs in front of me i deal dmg to 1 mob only. When i go to a corner mobs scatter all around and i cant hit them, i hit 1 or 2 instead. This needs to be fixed or this server should not be called interlude final.

Did they reduce the range of the pole?

I think its the mobs problem. They spread all the time around you, they even go from behind you. Its very annoying. I think the problem is the mob colision, they block each other or something. Warlords might not have that problem although it makes Destros unbalanced

Farming is still impossible with spear.. i have a WL. For example, i have 3 mobs stright on me(not behind or smth, just stright on my face) but dmg apply only on 1 mob. its a bug. im lvl 44 and die maybe 20+ times bcs i cant focus more than 1-2 mobs when i have a 20 on my face!! unplayable class now. plz fix it omg..

Try to record a video about it, it would be interisting to see the mobs behaviour.

work around the corners u trash players

Even if you lure them to the corners, they'd still stay away one from each other ?

Thing is guys, you're accustomed to shitty java mob behavior where they stand still and clump in front of you wherever you try to gather them. Not only that, on sh1t javas pole angle+range seems like 360 degrees sphere around tip of the pole.

Not the case on retail-like servers like that one. Mobs there are always trying to stand in circle around you, to block your escape path. So it's plain impossible to hit at once 3-4 mobs in open-ground.

Tips: either get wide blow/long blow SA in poles, which kind of help but wont provide you same experience as on sh1tty javas.

A better tip: gather mobs in tight corners, so that you have <90 degrees angle in front of you. Like there:

Try to record a video about it, it would be interisting to see the mobs behaviour.

Even if you lure them to the corners, they'd still stay away one from each other ?

well u can always donate some cols and sell em to get some gear ;)

Good Morning,

As a Team we started and investigation on that, our players gaming conditions is also our priority in order to provide the best service possible regarding the gameplay.

We, and me personally as well, we will test this kind of hunting condition and we will be back with an answer.

Thank you for your time and cooperation

poweredbyslack.gif

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...