Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Ryu

List of bugged skills

Рекомендованные сообщения

I will post some of my reports that never get answered:

1) Dodge (WR 79 skill) and Counterattack (GH 79 skill) have a wrong duration of 10 seconds, in Interlude the duration is 5 seconds.

4ff64b7989.png

ba41ec7beb.png

Source:

Lineage II: The Chaotic Throne

https://linedia.ru/wiki/Lineage_2_Throne_2:_Gracia_Part_1, _Patch_Notes

2) Burning chop (OL WC skill) can be used only with a blunt weapon and it's wrong. It can be used with any weapon except bows.

3) The description of stigma of shilen (SE skill) is in russian on the english client.

4) The reuse cd of Dash (TH HE Skill) is not from interlude and is too high, with 752 atk.speed it have 52 sec cd.

@Trolya you are the more active in the english forum, if you can send this report to the dev i will appreciate it a lot. ty.

unfortunately, Ryu, some of these skills have been changed deliberately as far as I know.

check my post about CoV, it just doesn't make any sense!!!!!! ↓

[spoiler=The Interlude behind Classic]https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/the-interlude-behind-classic.192313/

dev1: we need to balance and adjust all buffs for classic interlude guys

dev2: why dont we just leave as it is now ? i might even refresh the game a bit

thinking about many aspects of it, we have buffs balanced to be used in a goddess of destruction server, but we're playing interlude.

genius-meme.thumb.png.6cf260862a0a56de7672f63c72c4e574.png

i don't know about cov since in the beta i didn't paid attention to it, but i remember cov was decreasing mov speed for example, so i don't know if they changed it.

Anyway i want at least a reply for the skills i've reported.

@Trolya @Apache Ant pls.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...