Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello guys,

Did you consider to add mass sweep to spoil skills ? It would help to the spoilers alot and it won't change gameplay too much.

Cheers

Ye Im dissapointed too. Spoil is my main character and im sad to see theres no mass sweep for us spoilers. I dont know why they didnt add it here when its available on different servers

There was alot of discussion about "mass sweep" at OBT. After all Administration decide to refuse this option, lot of ppl are agree with this...

Whats the point of removing it? Server in the peak time very often is giving lag spikes and it makes imposible to sweep single monsters.

Ps. Democracy isnt good. Theres more dumb ppl than smart ones

Hello guys,

Did you consider to add mass sweep to spoil skills ? It would help to the spoilers alot and it won't change gameplay too much.

Cheers

Good Evening,

All player suggestions, or ideas, are welcome here.

Whatever, i will pass this request to our section admin that have decisional power.

This is all i can do right now.

poweredbyslack.gif

Thanks hope someone just gonna perceive that is nonsense to remove it from our server. As a main spoiler im having trouble sometimes to sweep mobs over. Especially killing large amount of groups.

Good Evening,

All player suggestions, or ideas, are welcome here.

Whatever, i will pass this request to our section admin that have decisional power.

This is all i can do right now.

Thanks for reply :)

Whats The point of callingsomeone fascist?

i had a joke in my mind that led me to it, but i thought it would be too much, and considering the global context, maybe some would not even recognize it as sarcasm.

"sure thing the political virtue is only found in the arian race, i've always said it"

and well... the possibility, nowadays, of findind someone who really support these atrocities also played a part: the question had a drop of gravity and realism aswell.

Do you rly think that is allright when two drunk bums have higher vote power than someone who finished studies and became a doctor?

of course! on the same line as above, being smart or not is not necessarly constitutive of one's political virtue, don't you think ?

a doctor in nuclear physics may elaborate a worse political agenda than the one a blue collar would.

the intelligence, is true, may be a good catalyst to quicken the development of a better understanding of the general good, the commom good.

but it is not the key for it, and most important: it is not predictable: not all doctors are really intelligent, many just are really wise about a small and specific subject, their thesis object or something like that.

the political virtue is shared by everyone, for everyone can, should and (usually) want to contribute in the politics with what they know and want for themselves, that is, considering their personal experience. the closest we can get to the truth, is by stitching everyone's idea together and analysing what is intersectional between them.

the trucker is the typical ignorant image in most countries, you think their views shouldnt be considered as much as the 'doctor in physics' perspective, or the physicist perspective ? dont you think the trucker may know much more about a handful of matters ?

for instance, which city would have the best modal structure, one planned by truckers, pilots and conductors or one made by "doctors" ?

to sum it, if that dumbass thinks that's the best choice, wouldnt it be arrogant and prepotent to assume he's wrong? how could we assume that we know better if what we want may differ greatly from what he wants?

Good Morning,

As we said before, we escalated this kind of "issue" to our developement team, as you know this "Mass Sweep" skill has been already introduced in the mid/high rate server.

there is the possibility that will be introduced also on this new server 7x, not in this moment, but is possible in future.

2) We expect from each player/person in this community, RESPECT, and FairPlay, so please avoid to degenerate discussions regarding the game , or starting arguing on the forum, or using unappropriate language.

Thank you for understanding

poweredbyslack.gif

morning!

well, i'd just like to reiterate a position I always think is implicit to any discussion, and in this case it is that I do respect your positions @Landryn, I didn't intend to disrespect anyone for that matter, for what i've asked unfortunately is something crescently present in our society, global society, and I took (and still do) great interest in what he thinks.

But I understand, things could, indeed, escalate very quickly in a discussion like this, so maybe we should settle down.

now i feel like an addendum is necessary for some clarification.

my point might have been fogged by this polemic, so, my position is on the opposite way of which, our friend, @Landryn defends: if most on the server think we should have mass spoil, then there should be a transparent discussion about it between us and the staff.

however, I guess you already provided it to us, at least some drops of it @SLKware

but I don't understand why there's such delay on its implementation...

Att. White Mage

Tbh I would use mass sweep too. I am not sure why admins think it would affect the game that much to decide to delete it, but if somebody plays spoiler as main it would make his life a lot easier. It is true tho that biggest profit from that would have big clans who have everything and they can train anywhere, which would make other ppl even more behind.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...