Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
DemoniacuS

Interdule x7 Bonus Code

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello,

I received a Bonus Code from the E-global Reborn facebook account, but my main account is created on the Free to Play Lineage 2 classic interlude server | Lineage2 Dex, and the code doesn't work there.

I tried to create a dummy character E-Global - worldwide Lineage 2 project. Off-like sources - Interlude, Gracia Final, High Five, Classic. to forward the reward but it's saying that the code was already activated.

Is there a limit of time for using this bonus codes or they just sent me wrong code?

Thanks.

Hello,

I received a Bonus Code from the E-global Reborn facebook account, but my main account is created on the Free to Play Lineage 2 classic interlude server | Lineage2 Dex, and the code doesn't work there.

I tried to create a dummy character E-Global - worldwide Lineage 2 project. Off-like sources - Interlude, Gracia Final, High Five, Classic. to forward the reward but it's saying that the code was already activated.

Is there a limit of time for using this bonus codes or they just sent me wrong code?

Thanks.

Hello,

If your account is registered on L2Dex site, than E-Global bonus-code won't work for you on L2Dex site. Just write to me in PM your characters nickname, and alos send me a screenshot of ypur PM on facebook where would be clearly seen your user name, in what activity you participated and reward you won. Having this info, I will transfer a prize directly to your characters inventory in the game.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...