Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
White Mage

[HELP] About the quest Test of the Maestro

Рекомендованные сообщения

I don't know precisely what is happening, for i'm sure there are many maestros out there who did this quest, otherwise there'd be a post about this already, so ...

NPC 'Filaur' located in the elder council of dwarven village wont talk to my artisan, making the completion of the class change quest impossible.

The specific part in which he wont talk to the player is when you come to deliver the 'Cruma Report' you get from the researcher in Cruma Tower surroundings.

and well, he won't even talk to us about the quest.

when you click the quest dialog, the quest "test of the maestro" wont even show up.

I'd like to know if the community found some way around it, or if it is specific to my character, or yet if simply all maestros paid for the job change and i'm the first one who did it and found this bug.

i've restarted the game, the client, checked files in the launcher, reinstalled the game itself. there's no reason i have to believe the problem is in my files.

seriously, this is ridiculous.

this bug delayed the PL of my entire party of supporters for one day already.

couldnt level my warcryer, my bishop, and my spoiler because the artisan is stuck in this quest.

asdddddd.thumb.png.a9d1899ea92a342ea75bcb3a02afa431.png

Good Evening,

Im sorry for the delay, i just saw the post.

i escalated this to the in-game support team, and to developement team in order to test it.

im sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your report and your cooperation

poweredbyslack.gif

Hello SLKware, good day. Thank you, it is alright, don't worry...

I understand that some bugs may be quite tricky to solve, do you think it would be possible for you guys to promote my character to warsmith considering the quest might be unavaiable for some time ?

all quest items are in my inventory, from lv 35 quest, lv 37, and all avaiable ones from lv 39. character name is Deusa

thank you again and I hope we can solve this soon, have a good day.

@SLKware , you may close the thread, I found the problem and it was not Filaur, it was another npc who didnt take the quest item off my inventory when i finished it. this item disabled filaur dialog about "test of the maestro" quest

I'll be writing a tutorial of how to make filaur talk to the player in the next hours.

@SLKware , you may close the thread, I found the problem and it was not Filaur, it was another npc who didnt take the quest item off my inventory when i finished it. this item disabled filaur dialog about "test of the maestro" quest

I'll be writing a tutorial of how to make filaur talk to the player in the next hours.

Hello,

i was about to write that just today we tested that quest with 3 different characters and it was working fine.

Thank you for advise, i will close the thread

poweredbyslack.gif

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...