Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Olympiad is supposed to start at 7pm gmt+2 but at 5pm you can sign, allthough its not working. Yesterday alot of people signed but no one got a match. Please fix this already before people will quit

Okay I have another complaint about olympiad. Giving mages acumen, zerk and empower make them way too strong. An EE can literally empty your mana in 5 seconds. Also I dont understand how debuffs work here. Trance and root seem to land like 99% of the times even though i have IC set, AQ and lionheart on but this is probably due to their insanely high cast speed. A PR chain stunned me an entire match with his skill only +4 and I had lionheart up aswell as a CON build on my Warlord.

This balance is so bad I cant even find words for it

And your profession? Becouse on OBT we had so meny tests with Olympiad (abd by last servers Interlude Final year ego too) and we have great balance (compared with Interlude).

But at now that ' s more about "levels, equipment", don't about professions. And haven't "landfills" on Olympiad yet.

About EE with Valakas and FR with Stun Stack - yes, and? :D

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Im warlord and I have good gear and im lvl 79. With +4 CON dyes. With IC set, lionheart and ant queen root and trance shouldnt land that easy...

I think, that u need stun epics ;) Try to make Olympiad jewelry (earring and necklace), would be better ;)

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

I think, that u need stun epics ;) Try to make Olympiad jewelry (earring and necklace), would be better ;)

That does not help vs EE's anyway. They are way too strong and you must agree on that. No one can beat them

That does not help vs EE's anyway. They are way too strong and you must agree on that. No one can beat them

There are a lot of things olympiad is depends on: class-counters, equipment, life stones and epics. This EE might be the boosted one.

Unfortunately, you cant perfectly balance all the aspects of each class considering characters boost differences.

There will be always "oly farmers" and "the weak one" classes. Turns out even archer with a bunch of epics can do oly pretty good because of stun.

Olympiad is supposed to start at 7pm gmt+2 but at 5pm you can sign, allthough its not working. Yesterday alot of people signed but no one got a match. Please fix this already before people will quit

Hello,

we stated that lot of player was actually on epic that day, and only 7 was subscrived to oly.

poweredbyslack.gif

Is it really just me who think that giving mages zerk, acumen and empower is too much?

I mean all the EE's were hitting me for 1,5k dmg with prominence augment on their AM+3 when I have full S grade

There are classes which were always OP on oly (known as oly farmers) and sorry but WL is not the strongest chars on PvP. Even as a tank is super hard to win vs proper driven and equiped EE/WC/SE/PP etc.

Is it really just me who think that giving mages zerk, acumen and empower is too much?

I mean all the EE's were hitting me for 1,5k dmg with prominence augment on their AM+3 when I have full S grade

as i said, you wont kill EE even if you remove npc buffs from him

are you surprised ee with valakas' necklace and prominence augment farming olympiad? :1f438:

Okay I have another complaint about olympiad. Giving mages acumen, zerk and empower make them way too strong. An EE can literally empty your mana in 5 seconds. Also I dont understand how debuffs work here. Trance and root seem to land like 99% of the times even though i have IC set, AQ and lionheart on but this is probably due to their insanely high cast speed. A PR chain stunned me an entire match with his skill only +4 and I had lionheart up aswell as a CON build on my Warlord.

This balance is so bad I cant even find words for it

It seems like GoD/classic mechanics where CC have nearly 95% base success rate and can be effected only by lvl difference, buffs and items. But not even stats like MEN or CON helps. If this is the case the class balance is completly broken on this server.

It seems like GoD/classic mechanics where CC have nearly 95% base success rate and can be effected only by lvl difference, buffs and items. But not even stats like MEN or CON helps. If this is the case the class balance is completly broken on this server.

Yeah it totally feels like classic where debuff landrate is only affected by lvl

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...