Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

There are classes which were always OP on oly (known as oly farmers) and sorry but WL is not the strongest chars on PvP. Even as a tank is super hard to win vs proper driven and equiped EE/WC/SE/PP etc.

I pvp alot on my warlord and in open world its great but in olympiad I dont have any chance against some classes and yes I know that EE's are olympiad farmers but giving them all this make them way too strong, my stuns dont even land on them while their root land on me like im lvl 10 warrior

Every chronicle has its OP classes and its very unlucky you arent playing one that is good on olympiad. Different classes are good for different things, in different aspects of the game. Find one that suits your gameplay.

Every chronicle has its OP classes and its very unlucky you arent playing one that is good on olympiad. Different classes are good for different things, in different aspects of the game. Find one that suits your gameplay.

WL was always good in olympiad in normal interlude

That does not help vs EE's anyway. They are way too strong and you must agree on that. No one can beat them

Хоть это и лидер нашего клан вара)) но сука я соглашусь с ним что ЕЕ тут просто ебанутые мрази)))

There are a lot of things olympiad is depends on: class-counters, equipment, life stones and epics. This EE might be the boosted one.

Unfortunately, you cant perfectly balance all the aspects of each class considering characters boost differences.

There will be always "oly farmers" and "the weak one" classes. Turns out even archer with a bunch of epics can do oly pretty good because of stun.

Да хуйня эт все)) МЖ сэт сом с СА за 140кк и Валик...не станится в 2-3 берна делает 0 мп + слип 9\10 о чем разговор?:) то что нож из хайда её шотнет один раз из 50? забей....и то нож обладатель баюма+ак и скила +15? ))

Well, for WL, you had to buy not the ant-queen's ring, but Antharas and Zaken's earrings.

It does not change fact WL in IL should resist most CC. Other outcome means server have something broken in settings.

epic jewels in interlude final also increases chance to land stun and this PR he was talking about has tezza+zaken :1f914: i dont get why you chose weak prof for olympiads and then complain

It does not change fact WL in IL should resist most CC. Other outcome means server have something broken in settings.

You go out against Elven Elder, catch the run blocking you are burning mana where you lose 40% of her stock, you throw a distant camp, HER MF has a set and resist shock, chance of passing your camp% 10 ...? Then you catch another mana burning and you have% 15-20 mana left, how are you going to kill IT with such a mana amount

epic jewels in interlude final also increases chance to land stun and this PR he was talking about has tezza+zaken :1f914: i dont get why you chose weak prof for olympiads and then complain

This is not IL settings but chronicles after GOD and classic. IL never was f**** cc fest!

despite the oly match i think we can agree the debuffs landrates are not from interlude, both in pvp and pve. if the ru speaking players don't rise the problem in ru section it will be like this until the server close.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...