Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
mata999

Battle of Roar "Interlude" or Classic ?

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello Admins,

I believe this was supposed to be an interlude server.

Battle of roar is not working correctly. If you get buff like bless the body or improved buff it does not restore your hp and it is supposed to do so.

The other problem is the augment battle of roar which was supposed to restore hp but it doesn't, it gives you 300 hp and is for 1 min last longer :)) ?(this is how it works on higher versions of l2)

Are we playing interlude or classic ?

Waiting for your answer here .

Thank you!

augmented buff have self buff slot and dont work with bless the body and same HP buff's

thats why augment battle roar restores hp

cancel your bless the body to get battle roar, because BTB have 6+lvl of skill

while battle roar is only a 1lvl of "SAME" buff.

example :

u cant buff wind walk lvl 1 for you, when u got wind walk lvl2 already buffed on you.

augmented buff have self buff slot and dont work with bless the body and same HP buff's

thats why augment battle roar restores hp

cancel your bless the body to get battle roar, because BTB have 6+lvl of skill

while battle roar is only a 1lvl of "SAME" buff.

example :

u cant buff wind walk lvl 1 for you, when u got wind walk lvl2 already buffed on you.

wow have you even read my topic ? your explanation doesn't make any sense

destro has lvl 1 battle of roar ?

I'm talking about same lvl buffs here ...

if you are using bless the body and battle of roar at the same lvl it is not working !!! it was supposed to replace btb and also restore my hp but it dosen't. ( it is not restoring hp at all if you are using other HP gain buff)

stop acting like a smart ass if you don't know what are you talking about.

wow have you even read my topic ? your explanation doesn't make any sense

destro has lvl 1 battle of roar ?

I'm talking about same lvl buffs here ...

if you are using bless the body and battle of roar at the same lvl it is not working !!! it was supposed to replace btb and also restore my hp but it dosen't. ( it is not restoring hp at all if you are using other HP gain buff)

stop acting like a smart ass if you don't know what are you talking about.

proof that

Hello, @mata999

I have done some tests and i don't see any problem with Bless the Body and Battle Roar interactions.

unknown.png.577d3ef864669f25ccabaadfb41002b7.png

Improve Condition is multiple effect buff and it has higher priority so it's can't be replaced with Bless the Body or Battle Roar.

Battle Roar is more like Body of Avatar (bishop skill) and this two skills always replace one another. But this two skills cannot replace Improved Condition and this is why you don't get heal: first stage is when Battle Roar buff is applied to you and if it is then you get health restored.

1314832786_unknown(1).png.0af744f7e73c7723ef9819d65c0f93e3.png

ok than how you explain this ?

1559061240313.png.41bec767c1050469e17d5aaf1c2772f2.png

I don't know where are you doing this test but actually is not working on interlude final 7x

Maybe we are not talking about the same server .

PS: i am titan lvl 79 btb lvl 6 battle roar lvl 6

Hello, @mata999

I have done some tests and i don't see any problem with Bless the Body and Battle Roar interactions.

[ATTACH=full]120765[/ATTACH]

Improve Condition is multiple effect buff and it has higher priority so it's can't be replaced with Bless the Body or Battle Roar.

Battle Roar is more like Body of Avatar (bishop skill) and this two skills always replace one another. But this two skills cannot replace Improved Condition and this is why you don't get heal: first stage is when Battle Roar buff is applied to you and if it is then you get health restored.

[ATTACH=full]120766[/ATTACH]

Exactly, that is why "goodtimes" does not use 1559090444666.png.194547c5d48586c25f53025c86b45dcb.pngbless the body

1559090505181.thumb.png.bc35a10f866f7b284c1eea6484705f62.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWN-vNmyznI

P.D: Something that gives me grace when I hear people say, that (frenzy is nerfed from the chronicle "kamael to h5") because it does not work as interlude, hahahaha the destroyer is a "character" quite good if they know how to use it, it does not matter If your "frenzzy" does not work as in interlude, what happens is that those who say that is because they really do not know how to use the "destroyer"

ok than how you explain this ?

[ATTACH=full]120784[/ATTACH]

I don't know where are you doing this test but actually is not working on interlude final 7x

Maybe we are not talking about the same server .

PS: i am titan lvl 79 btb lvl 6 battle roar lvl 6

mmhhhh you are using "family bless the body"

the family potions, are not replaced since they last 1h, and that makes them better than the normal buff "the same happens with the "improve", I think that's your problem

1559092085761.thumb.png.953003754c1ca3b3d2b2c112c015a8b7.png

1559092164262.thumb.png.0648843db9de8b398e063dda99af70b6.png

1559090421959.png.8b7d3229548d09d7c87efe47442a3398.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...