Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

[GvE] Open Beta - May 30

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear players!

Unfortunately, we must inform you that open beta is postponed on May 30 at 20:00 GMT+3.

While we transfer such new system as geo-engine and life stone system from test to live server we stumble upon with uknown errors which crush our server.

To make things better - we promise give a reward for every person who will visit OBT :1f381:

Opening: 06/07/2019 at 20:00 GMT + 3

OBT: 05/30/2019 at 20:00 GMT + 3

We do Apologize for such a long delay!

i cant log and it give mesage cannot run in this locale what can i do to open game???

Hello,

All you have to do is download this file : Error "CANNOT RUN IN THIS LOCAL"? Download and unpack to system folder

You can also download it here - download

ty i did it and it worked but today after the yestardays restart when update and press start it say me error internet connection 2 and i cant log again but with the other error you helped me ty a lot

ty i did it and it worked but today after the yestardays restart when update and press start it say me error internet connection 2 and i cant log again but with the other error you helped me ty a lot

An error appears because server is undergoing maintenance.

"alt=?https://vk.com/emoji/e/f09f94a7.png[/img] Server is undergoing maintenance.

Approximate launch time: 15:00 (GMT+3) "

Check this topic. Here you will have information about the server - Forum

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...