Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Already tryed this : Error: "LCID: cannot run in this locate"

this: I get a error named Cant run in this locale

and this: can not run in this locale

After using the avaible file to download "location.ini" i was able to login, but after this a new error is appearing

Error: StaticMeshActor 24_15_Classic.StaticMeshActor125: Serial size mismatch: Got 123, Expected 125

History: RegisterSound 3 <+ Sound->HandlePtr: DEADBEEF <- UALAudioSubsystem::RegisterSound <- UALAudioSubsystem::L2PlaySound <+ Actor = 24427e00, Sound = 7dfef80, Index = -1, Sources Num = 48 <- PlaySoundPacket <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <+ Function Name=PlaySoundPacket <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:

Code [EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION]

Address [0x07051008]

SegCs [0x0023]

Can someone post the solution????? i have the same problem, all the above didnt work

It's an stupid error involving the game code language, you must put your computer language to russian in order to play at this server.

Something the staff should fix as the server is INTERNACIONAL, not russian. But they are giving a sh1t.

In order to apply the fix you must go Control panel > Region > administrative > Non-unicode programs... > Set to Russian ( Russian).

Fix the game and enjoy.

I Spent some good hours to find the solution by myself.

Can someone post the solution????? i have the same problem, all the above didnt work

Hello!

Generally this problem is fixed by downloading and unpacking this file to your system folder but there are rare cases when this does not help. Post above from @fidodidow describes how can you try to fix it. But again, this problem is a one in a thousand.

Please note that we have special topic for errors and soultions and the most of a problems are solved by downloading fresh game client using our launcher. If you have old client with a ton of patches, please consider downloading fresh one.

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...