Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Nebula

[Important] Game errors (I cannot enter GvE server!)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear players!

In order to solve server access problems we ask you to leave your questions in this topic.

You need to fill out the form below:

1. Full description of your critical error.

2. Screenshot of the error.

3. Do you have anti-malware software? If you have, which one you are using?

4. Your OS version. Is it licensed or not?

The most of the problems usually solved by:

1. Adding launcher and game client to exclutions of Windows Defender and Anti-malware software.
  2. Deleting system folder with a following download with launcher pressing "fix game client" button

Please note that many problems are also solved by system or router reboot.

We ask you to describe your problems extremely accurate and do not flood.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi

Im runing the game from the game_launcher and get this error . Updates / files already checked (19.43 GB )

1559722118618.png.c4eee3723fafd92640b3ef186a3130d2.png

Already delete the System folder and Fix it from the launcher but nothing happens .

L2 client and launcher are from the Eglobal page and are in separates folder

1559722262099.png.bdc79ef8517831efc283ef29ba4608bd.png

System process already excluded from microsoft security essentials is done 1559722365041.png.83ae37a7feb3885e0bb98dfdc56090db.png

PC specs : Windows 7 - 64bits english ( cracked ) , no anti malware .

Thanks

1559722357212.png.9521111d36cbd3db0ff776e22d4a0d4e.png

I install client al launcher, select game folder and click fix game client, update finish, i click play and star anti cheat and then nothing... client never open.

do nothing xD

no

yes

I install client al launcher, select game folder and click fix game client, update finish, i click play and star anti cheat and then nothing... client never open.

do nothing xD

no

yes

Try to reboot your router. This might be the problem with connection to anti-cheat servers.

Try to reboot your router. This might be the problem with connection to anti-cheat servers.

I do did and try everything that occurred to me, and nothing l2 client never open (only past in this server)

1. Im running everything like on old x7 , i have selected the server , i have chosen the path and fixed the client , my e-global patcher is in C:/ game client in D:/ and i still get this error Screenshot , my antivirus is deactivated both avast and defender Screenshot

Licensed windows.

1. Im running everything like on old x7 , i have selected the server , i have chosen the path and fixed the client , my e-global patcher is in C:/ game client in D:/ and i still get this error Screenshot , my antivirus is deactivated both avast and defender Screenshot

Licensed windows.

Hello! Unpack this file to system folder.

Hello, i had the same problem, Localication.ini file helped me, but no i cannot see any server in server list:

[ATTACH type=full" width="473px" alt="121209]121209[/ATTACH]

We have restarted the server and now you can join game.

4 days im trying to log to the server and nothing.

Downloaded evry file that u suggested, changed to (russian) in control panel.. And still nothing, also many of my clan cannot enter cuz of this problem...

Can u please finaly do something, i dont know something like special patch or smth. Rly this is not serious...

4 days im trying to log to the server and nothing.

Downloaded evry file that u suggested, changed to (russian) in control panel.. And still nothing, also many of my clan cannot enter cuz of this problem...

Can u please finaly do something, i dont know something like special patch or smth. Rly this is not serious...

Can you specify the problem? Error text or screenshot. Launcher or client problem?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...