Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
japarzo

Mirage in Claasic inst the same as Interlude

Рекомендованные сообщения

so as the title says when you guys gonna fix it ? it removes your target 100% and as the next target is bugging sometimes makes things even worst.

BTW i dont think you guys gonna fix it any soon before the server be dead so...

so as the title says when you guys gonna fix it ? it removes your target 100% and as the next target is bugging sometimes makes things even worst.

BTW i dont think you guys gonna fix it any soon before the server be dead so...

Mirage there is nerfed in comparison to retail.

Here it's ~50%. On retail it's 80%.

Your "interlude" comparison is from sh1tty non-retail servers.

dude, u saying that mirage here isnt the same as in interlude ? when in classic mirage works 100% ?

Let me fix : Mirage isn't nerfed . here it is 99% and in retail classic not even 80%

dude, u saying that mirage here isnt the same as in interlude ? when in classic mirage works 100% ?

Mirage on any retail server(IL/GF/HF/classic) is 80% to remove target upon any damage dealt to the mirage carrier, including reflect. So if dagger hits you, and you have reflect, it counts as a "hit".

Everything else you've seen is sh1tty java bullsh1t, to reduce whine amount from low skilled players not being able to target properly.

dude i know this server here is Java, and what i am saying why they dont fu ck change it.

my complain is that the mirage here is the same as any other shit interlude that u need spam next target to keep on dagger target and the next target is bugged . i can tell the idea of gve like this is good but they terrible executed.

dude i know this server here is Java, and what i am saying why they dont fu ck change it.

my complain is that the mirage here is the same as any other shit interlude that u need spam next target to keep on dagger target and the next target is bugged . i can tell the idea of gve like this is good but they terrible executed.

Next target works very well in pvp. I used it gajillion times per day. Selects only players and their summons. Exception is olympiad where it doesn't work against your faction, which is a bug.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...