Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Trunks

Still cant update client with updater

Рекомендованные сообщения

So far i still cannot use the updater. support doesn't know how to help, and they want me to upload videos to youtube. They wont even accept emails. Fucking stupid.. i cant even get my family vitality pies.

Iv turned off all antivirus, redownled client and updater, restarted pc restarted everything. Still same problem.

Don't use updater.

Download zip with client from torrent, unzip it and use system folder below. Start client with l2.exe. If it asks you to use lancher - just ignore it

https://dropmefiles.com/Zowe7

Don't use updater.

Download zip with client from torrent, unzip it and use system folder below. Start client with l2.exe. If it asks you to use lancher - just ignore it

https://dropmefiles.com/Zowe7

so everytime they do a update they are updating the zip client ?

i dont mind redownloading the game every update if that means i can play.

But i cant even get the family pies on my account because i cant run the update.

I had to have my friend log in on me he said he can see the family pie but when i log in its not in my inventory

so that

No, they don't. And you don't have to update your client, it's gonna work without updates

doesnt help me understand why i cant see family pies in my inventory.

Everytime server goes down or ddos everyone gets free pie but me. >.<

so that

doesnt help me understand why i cant see family pies in my inventory.

Everytime server goes down or ddos everyone gets free pie but me. >.<

Maybe you don't recognize Pie iconlhvajgx.png in your inventory? Also you should try Inventory Auto Arrange button.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...