Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Can we do something to make incentive for more players?

TW and Seige every weekend? Or double badges gained?

Double respawn time on subclass raids/barakeil?

Larger clans are cashing out selling over priced gear and leaving the server after selling adena to adena sellers.

Can we do something to make server fun for smaller clans and casual players?

I see people dropping items in giran/// half the shops are gone in 3 days. I wanted to play here for along time and the server health seems conerning.

It's to late for things like that.

L2 has been populated by whiny clans, that rage quits after no time.

All you can do about it, is joining another project, with more active gm's... (its sad to see how inactive the gm's has been here).

the next large project will be :

On another note, Blizzard is making a desperate attempt to get some players back...they are launching wow classic (how lame is that..trying to make money on something they have done before...because they finally realised that people, arent to happy with the past expansions..money hungry cunts...aug 27).

So all in all...enjoy l2 while u can...no server will last for more than 1-2 months..simply not possible, since everybody keeps making new servers..in hope of that ppl will keep spending alot of money..which they only do on server starts.

If you want a more permanent game..then play path of exile.

there is no time for L2 with casual players.. this is the end for me. classic NA was PTW.. i spend 150 euro on all private servers and last only 1 month

IM DONE

Gms give incentive to poor russians with alot of players.. only so they can play before first round of heros and off to next server tomake more RL money to feed there poor ass family... im done.. GG

It is unfortunate, but it is so, but if there are servers that are ONLINE years, unfortunately they are "PVP servers", I say unfortunately because I do not like, the pvp mode being FULL BUFF with a character, MP pots etc ..., I I have already created a somewhat extensive post, trying to see if they make a project like "server pvp", (which had more than 15k views, I was surprised PersikFright), but that the pvp are retail Suggestion of new project, as if you were playing a server ( 1x-10x), apart from that I have had more ideas for that, but it is not worth sharing, if nobody wants to do a project like that, the way to insentivate new people, is that the new ones do not suffer much when equipped, and can try to balance with people who have been playing for years, that is why in l2, while the chronicles advance the teams, LVL, items, even epic jewels are easier to take out, so that new people can balance with those who play from c1. This is very simple, you just have to think about a good strategy, because there are a lot of people who like to play and pvp in a retail way, the problem is that nobody wants to do a project like that! The people who like to do OLYM are people who He likes to do that type of PVP, only that the Olympians are more restricted (in buff) than doing PVE or PVP in spots !.

That is the simple reason why I do not like to play server low, I waste my time poking around and getting on lvl, to not do what I really have fun in the l2, or very little you enjoy it, there are many who use bot and that does not It matters, but for those who do not simply have to spend a lot of time, and more if they play alone!

there is no time for L2 with casual players.. this is the end for me. classic NA was PTW.. i spend 150 euro on all private servers and last only 1 month

IM DONE

Gms give incentive to poor russians with alot of players.. only so they can play before first round of heros and off to next server tomake more RL money to feed there poor ass family... im done.. GG

I totally get it...im not playing l2 competetive.

Ill join the server that starts tomorrow 23 aug (20.00)

Im joinning a clan, with a few other dudes, ill play casually...

but then again im a huge Path of exile player, new league starts at 6 september.

I can recommend that, path of exile :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...