Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

NOOB FUKING SEVER I SPEND 300 USD IN 1 YEAr and sever both server only last 20 days

Autumn servers live half year and more.

Клановая темка: https://mw2.global/forum/topic/206905-l2team-from-2016-on-l2e-global/

И сканируй код - 23c09796817fad0a5f56eaeeea4452d5.png

yeah the server died out in 3 weeks.. not one person was even running round in any town and half the online count were the shops in town and another quarter of the online count was simply bots/adena sellers. Couldn't even find someone to pk because every single area was empty and Even if you merge the servers 50 active players are not going to save it. It would have to be a merge with a big server to recover but that's not happening. Once both large clans that only play for money to advertise newly opened servers left, everyone seemed to follow knowing that there would be nothing left to fight for. Can't believe this server died so fast. Guess il just accept the fact that its just about the money for this game now and people can't make a server last more then a month.

guys, not all the blame is the administration, it is true that they have to find a way to insentivate new people and people to play or stay, on the server, because if there are people like "I", who likes to play a server that lasts time, in fact I play a server since 2016, but we also have the blame for not trying to stay on the server, and allow the server to die, obviously the admin has to insentivate a lot and change things in the server, as an example reduce farm areas, etc., servers that are online years are not more than 1k of people online, may have 200-400, but as the server is reduced to a maximum of 3-4 farm areas, always there is pvp and agitation in those areas, that is an example, but all that does not work without a faithful community to the server

guys, not all the blame is the administration, it is true that they have to find a way to insentivate new people and people to play or stay, on the server, because if there are people like "I", who likes to play a server that lasts time, in fact I play a server since 2016, but we also have the blame for not trying to stay on the server, and allow the server to die, obviously the admin has to insentivate a lot and change things in the server, as an example reduce farm areas, etc., servers that are online years are not more than 1k of people online, may have 200-400, but as the server is reduced to a maximum of 3-4 farm areas, always there is pvp and agitation in those areas, that is an example, but all that does not work without a faithful community to the server

This is definitely an administration/server set up that is at fault. No advertising and no incentives for new players made it so you were only losing players and never gaining any actual player base. It truly felt like the server set up was entirely set up just for those 2 big clans for a quick cash grab and for them to rush to get heroes and once they got them they left and cashed out. All their gear and toons are for sale on the adena sites and as for the solo and non cp players they all had to donate to just try to be relevant and then once the paid to play on the server the clans left and the server died out. There was nothing left, Because the player base became that few. Right now player base will still hover around 1k compared to the 5k it had a week and a half ago, but in all honesty i have no idea how long that 1k will even last due to only losing players and never getting any new ones and as i said before if its including shops and bots then the player base is definitely half of that.

Only way to make servers last longer these days is doing it with chapters... so 24x7 CPs reach max lvl and have to wait until normal players catch them up.

Like they are doing on

Most of the population here moved to that server :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...