Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Noir

Phantom Ranger or Abyss Walker ( dyes)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello! I need some help deciding my main, and also some help trying to understand what dyes should I use in each of these mains! I usually play Tank or Nuker, so I'm pretty much new to this two classes I'm asking about!

What class should I do? And what about the dyes for each one?

Thanks in advance dudes!

Hello! I need some help deciding my main, and also some help trying to understand what dyes should I use in each of these mains! I usually play Tank or Nuker, so I'm pretty much new to this two classes I'm asking about!

What class should I do? And what about the dyes for each one?

Thanks in advance dudes!

Mages are better at first, you kill people easily as no one is really geared up. As the time passes, melee classes become more powerful than mages/archers so you might wanna switch to either SK (shilien knight) if you have played tanks before, or TH (treasure hunter) both of them would do. . Otherwise stick to th, it's p good when solo played.

Dyes are +12 str -12 dex for all daggers and most fighters including SK.

For nukers +8 wit +4 int should be just fine.

Mages are better at first, you kill people easily as no one is really geared up. As the time passes, melee classes become more powerful than mages/archers so you might wanna switch to either SK (shilien knight) if you have played tanks before, or TH (treasure hunter) both of them would do. . Otherwise stick to th, it's p good when solo played.

Dyes are +12 str -12 dex for all daggers and most fighters including SK.

For nukers +8 wit +4 int should be just fine.

I'm classic - 12 dex won't change the character speed right? As a dagger in classic its important to amplify the STR, ok got you, what about Con?

What do u think about Abyss Walker? Not as good?

I was thinking about a archer as well cuz it seems better at the early mass pvp.

I'm classic - 12 dex won't change the character speed right? As a dagger in classic its important to amplify the STR, ok got you, what about Con?

I was thinking about a archer as well cuz it seems better at the early mass pvp.

Play whatever class you enjoy the most. GH is not bad whatsoever, just not as good as adv for solo player.

Dex doesn’t impact speed on classic.

Archer is a very nice option, they added a new aoe skill to every archer so silver rangers will deal a good amount of aoe damage in my opinion, they have much higher attack speed which is essential in mass pvp.

Every dagger needs to boost his str as higher as possible, con is also important so you don’t cut on it, you can sacrifice dex, but never con.

AW is worse solo because you die too fast, you’d need some backup like healers/tanks to be able to get to a melee range fight. Adventurer on the other hand is much harder to kill because of mirage and trick/switch that land with a 100% chance

OK I seeee, that's some good info guys!

Phantom Ranger also uses +STR - DEX?

All in all, should I go as a PR or AW?

tbh I think none are good at start :D if archer silver ranger is better, or a mage

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...