Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Noir

Game not starting

Рекомендованные сообщения

Some days ago i was able to log in into the server, no problem whatsoever.

Today i tried to log in and the game did not start. Ive been tryin to update the game but the same error keeps poppin up.

aaaaa.png.33d366c71c7cea2702dae5146af04370.png

Tried to download the game with the patch instead of Goin thru the updater, and it still gives me an error, but this time it's a different one, this time it's an error in russ and I can't translate it.

OK, I downloaded the updater once again from the download, and dunno why, the updater was different this time. Instead of a updater with the red e-global eye I got a blue updater with the averia symbol, and now I was able to enter the game!

Nooowwww, I'm not sure what happened, but I guess it's solved.

Now I can log in, but it tells me that I have access denied once I try to enter one server. Did the obt already ended? Or am I still havin problems? Thanks!

OK, I downloaded the updater once again from the download, and dunno why, the updater was different this time. Instead of a updater with the red e-global eye I got a blue updater with the averia symbol, and now I was able to enter the game!

Now I can log in, but it tells me that I have access denied once I try to enter one server. Did the obt already ended? Or am I still havin problems? Thanks!

Try close and open the game again and login it should work

Obt is closed already

Some days ago i was able to log in into the server, no problem whatsoever.

Today i tried to log in and the game did not start. Ive been tryin to update the game but the same error keeps poppin up.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="122753]122753[/ATTACH]

Hello! Please read this topic How to enter Glory World [GvE] server. and try to update game client using updater. Glory World server will not use E-global Launcher.

Let us know if this helps.

Hello! Please read this topic How to enter Glory World [GvE] server. and try to update game client using updater. Glory World server will not use E-global Launcher.

Let us know if this helps.

I'll try it later, thanks guys for all the help!

it on the new launcher. When it gets to update LineageMonstersTex2.utx it stops

i tried deleting system and systext but same problem happening.

i try to open the game but it doesnt start. just throws critical error

the message of error says

"

Oops exception file + LineageMonstersTex2.utx Exception. Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

You need to delete SysTextures folder and fully check client via updater.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...