Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

yeah, it was funny, when i must use script on bard, beacause lowskilled slh in xside interrupt every my noise in 1 sec. But our slh didnt use scripts, we got only auto ri, as every zerker on that server. Be4a also can play wo software, he doing this well last four years on ru classic) First eglobla gf was last my server, when i use adrenaline) But, even wo scripts only arenateam can compete with us on beyond, its sadly.

Our DB was hero (Drakan') and never used script

but in something artemqa is right, l2c is dead cave (now time for freeshards to die :D ). there is no party who want play, on ru ofc (dont play eu\na). only thing what people want on l2c - train at catacombs... and also 90% off players is pure unskilled players. We have pvp vs ur party, didnt remember 9x9 only mpvp, i played in Be4a party on first eglobal. Yeah we have scripts, but it was normal for freeshards, also we played l2c after first eglobal, it was interesting expirince but no so much. Try another classic year ago (with more than 6h prime how it was on GranKain, and playing from start), it was awfull and too easy. You was good party as for non-cis players now, but i still remember much better parties on rpg x5 in 2009-2011 years). Its sad that best part of eu community dont play lineage, just few peoples left in this game.

rpg club x5 / x15 was same, ru handless scripters vs EU/NA nonscripters

Our DB was hero (Drakan') and never used script

another zerker in your side was much better on oly imho, as i remember his party failed. In pvp i use macro for only two zerkers: drakan and angelhranitel. Btw, have u a problem to pronounce hranitel nickname at his perfect translit?:D

rpg club x5 / x15 was same, ru handless scripters vs EU/NA nonscripters

y it was nice party on the frapses, but also now eu members also have some ls parties which even with software doing nothing. and i dont speak about your party. I knew that many parties could play wo software, but nobody care about this) As for me, i didnt use software, few years for sure. I can wrote scripts, not perfect, but i could say that some part of scripts done by me, or inspired by me:D When u playing server for few weeks, u dont care about ban, just repeat at next server. Also 90% of eu scripters playing na\eu off servers, while true legits playing freeshards, maybe this is a reason why u see only russians with scripts?:D

@doozdogg you played with Be4a party. Enough said dude another fully scripted party. Everyone using same excuse, they only use script because other people used them so then you get people like Safero mass recruiting any party 9/9 scripts.

Most Russians so fucking scared of losing pvps they forget how to use their hands, it's funny but sad at the same time.

If you know that 90% of RU servers "bigwar" players are constant pvp software/scripts users, and you don't like it that way, why bother playing there?

another zerker in your side was much better on oly imho, as i remember his party failed. In pvp i use macro for only two zerkers: drakan and angelhranitel. Btw, have u a problem to pronounce hranitel nickname at his perfect translit?:D

y it was nice party on the frapses, but also now eu members also have some ls parties which even with software doing nothing. and i dont speak about your party. I knew that many parties could play wo software, but nobody care about this) As for me, i didnt use software, few years for sure. I can wrote scripts, not perfect, but i could say that some part of scripts done by me, or inspired by me:D When u playing server for few weeks, u dont care about ban, just repeat at next server. Also 90% of eu scripters playing na\eu off servers, while true legits playing freeshards, maybe this is a reason why u see only russians with scripts?:D

aHreJIXpaHuteJb(impossible to pronunce it) lost many times to drakan and he had IC weap 250 att, while drakan was using HD 150.

I don't know what is the fun in let the bot play pve/pvp for you, so you just pay to play and watch the robot doing everything LUL

aHreJIXpaHuteJb(impossible to pronunce it) lost many times to drakan and he had IC weap 250 att, while drakan was using HD 150.

I don't know what is the fun in let the bot play pve/pvp for you, so you just pay to play and watch the robot doing everything LUL

Because we knew that we can use software before start) I can play on full afk bot, and also i can play on bard on PI and pulling mobs for 12h+ wo soft. Dont see any problem. Anyway, gl guys)

Because we knew that we can use software before start) I can play on full afk bot, and also i can play on bard on PI and pulling mobs for 12h+ wo soft. Dont see any problem. Anyway, gl guys)

No you don't, is proved many times, in the second you started losing, you go and cheat with software.

If you know that 90% of RU servers "bigwar" players are constant pvp software/scripts users, and you don't like it that way, why bother playing there?

Or how about you stop being pussies and play with hands. I will 9v9 any party that doesn't use soft.

Why Russians are so fucking afraid to lose pvp in a video game is beyond me. This game is 15 years old if you let software play it for you just so you can go post on forums that you won some pvps... must be the smallest dick people alive.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...