Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Nebula

[NPC Buffer & Teleport] Adventurers' Guide

Рекомендованные сообщения

6eb17013e25c4d5736a8ec339ec8.png

NPC Family Club Manager (improved analogue of Newbie Helper) can be found Near Gatekeeper at every town, as well as at places where a lot of players are getting together. These are NPCs from which you can take Support Magic, Daily tasks and rewards for them, as well in the future they will be responsible for holding weekly Events and issuing Prizes.

[TABS]

[tab= Support Magic and Club Card ]

• Adventurers' Guide provides additional improving magic for your character and his pet / samona:
    • The list of available Buffs and their levels depend on the level of the Character and the presence of a Club Card.
    • Duration of all buffs - 60 min:
      • Buff are being removed if a character didn't have Noblesse Blessing at the time of death;
      • Can be canceled along with other similar improving skills;
      • Are being removed using Alt-click on them.

[*]You can create buff profiles.

[*]Buffer is available for all players level 1-75, with a Club Card a player can get buffs up to level 85.

[*]More detailed list of available buffs will be announced a bit later, however you can say for sure: there will be no 3rd class skills, songs and dances.

Buffs lists:

[TABS]

[tab= Buffs for 1-19, 20-39, 40-51 Lvls]

image.php?di=OXN7.jpg.image.php?di=9C5V.jpg.image.php?di=OHXT.jpg

[/tab]

[tab= Buffs for 52-60, 61-75 Lvls w/o Club]

image.php?di=T6E4.jpg.image.php?di=MXVT.jpg

[/tab]

[tab= For 61-75 Lvls and for 76+ with Club Card]

image.php?di=04EJ.jpg.image.php?di=33K5.jpg

[/tab]

[/TABS]

[/tab]

[tab= Events ]

Some events will wors from the server start and some will be added in future.

• "Dark Invasion" - major regular event
  • "King of the Hill" - regular event
  • Instance zones chain for high-level groups - Emeral Squaer, Steam Corridor, Coral Garden, "Baylor";
  • Instance zones - "Zaken" for 60 and 80 levels;
  • New instance zone for command channels and clans - "Kronos";
  • Daily quests and achievments systems;

[/tab]

[tab= Daily Quests ]

We have prepared personal daily quests, which will provide some useful bonuses for your character.

Important information:

• You can start quest at NPC "Pathfinder Worker" which you can find at: Gludio, Dion, Heine, Oren, Schuttgart, Rune;
  • You can start a quest 1 time a day;
  • Quest cooldown: 6:30 server time;
  • Some reward has a time limit as well as they are personal (can not be trade).

List of the Quests:

1. Challenge the Rim Kamaloka

• Available only for characters with Premium Account;
  • Type: solo;
  • Goal: Complete solo Kamaloka;
  • Stable reward:
    07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Ivory Coin - 50 q-ty.
  • Reward is reliant on rank of completing Kamaloka:
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.png Rim Kamaloka Box Grade D (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 20 mins;
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.png Rim Kamaloka Box Grade C (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 30 mins;
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.png Rim Kamaloka Box Grade B (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 40 mins;
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.png Rim Kamaloka Box Grade A (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 50 mins;
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.png Rim Kamaloka Box Grade S (48 hours limited period) - includes Rune 50% of EXP/SP, duration 60 mins;

2. Challenge the Hall of the Abyss

• Type: group;
  • Goal: Kill RB in Kamaloka;
  • Quest mechanics: quest will consider as completed once character will make a last hit (if he will be in group - quest will be completed for all group, if he will be solo - only for character that have made a last hit);
  • Reward:

•  
  • skilltransform4_0.png Vitality points - 10 000 points (characters has 20 000 points total)
    07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Ivory Coin - 35

3. Challenge the Labyrinth of Abyss

• Goal: Kill RB in Kamaloka;
  • Quest mechanics: quest will consider as completed once character will make a last hit (if he will be in group - quest will be completed for all group, if he will be solo - only for character that have made a last hit);
  • Reward:
    bm_blessing_dragon.png Nobless Scroll (48 hours limited period) - You will feel Blessing of Noblesse effect on your after you use this scroll. Duration: 60 mins. All effects (buff\debuff etc) will still affect on your character after it's death. Scroll effect will be removed.
    07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Ivory Coin - 35 q-ty.

4. Successful raid

• Goal: Kill any RB;
  • Raid Boss exeption: Epic Bosses, Instance Bosses, Four Sepulchers and Rift Bosses;
  • Reward:

• skilltransform4_0.png Vitality points - 10 000 points (characters has 20 000 points total)
    07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Ivory Coin - 40

5. Fighting Evil

• Type: Group, party or solo.
  • Goal: Collent 50-250 Shard of Evil from monsters. Amount of items depends on the level of chosen location.
  • Player can choose only one quest per day, depending on your chracters leve\fitable location: 1-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-75, 76-80.
  • Mechanic: For every level there are 2 location for your choice. The list of the monsters is also available at quest description.
  • Rewards:
    07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Ivory Coin - from 50 to 200 q-ty. Amount of coins depends on the level of chosen location.

6. Fighting Zaken

• Level - 52-85;
  • Goal: kill Zaken (instance);
  • Reward:
    • Etc_exchange_box_i00_0.jpg Zaken's Secret Chest (Personal item)

What you can get from Zaken's Secret Chest:

• D5fBG.png Damaged Zaken's Earring - Damaget Zaken's Earring. With the help of Varnish scrolls it can be enchanted up to +10.
  • D5fCc.png Scroll of Vanisher - Can be used to enchant Damaged Zaken's Earring. Safe enchanting up to +3, maximum modification up to +10
  • D5fC0.png Blessed Scroll of Vanisher - Can be used to enchant Damaged Zaken's Earring. Safe enchanting up to +6 (inclusive)
  • D5fDB.png Crystal Scroll of Vanisher - Can be used to enchant Damaged Zaken's Earring. Safe enchanting up to +8 (inclusive)
  • Etc_jewel_gold_i00_0.jpg Zaken's Soul Fragment - Small fragment that contains a part of Zaken's soul. You can exchange 20 items for Br_zaken_cloak_i00_0.jpg Zaken's Soul Cloak.

Damaged Zaken's Earring provides following stats:

• +0 - M.Def 50, Bleed resistance +1%.
  • +1 - M.Def 52, Bleed resistance +1%.
  • +2 - M.Def 54, Bleed resistance +1%.
  • +3 - M.Def 56, Bleed resistance +4%.
  • +4 - M.Def 58, Bleed resistance +6%.
  • +5 - M.Def 60, Bleed resistance +8%.
  • +6 - M.Def 63, Bleed resistance +10%. Shock/Stun resistance +4%
  • +7 - M.Def 66, Bleed resistance +10%, Shock/Stun resistance +8%, Healing power +1%.
  • +8 - M.Def 69, Bleed resistance +10%, Shock/Stun resistance +12%, Healing power +2%.
  • +9 - M.Def 72, Bleed resistance +10%, Shock/Stun resistance +16%, Healing power +3%.
  • +10 - M.Def 76, Макс. MP +12, Bleed resistance +10%, Chance to bleed +5%, Stun resistance +5%, Stun chance +1%, Healing power +1%, HP recovery +5%, Skill MP consumption -2%, Vampiric Rage effect +2%. Can be exchanged for Zaken's Earring +0 NPC Old Pirat в Giran Town.

[/tab]

[tab= Ivory Store ]

07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png Ivory Coin - event currency, which you can receive by taking part in events and daily quests etc.

• Ivory Coins - are personal, can not be traded.

At the server Grand Opening the assortment of the Ivory Store can be considered as symbolic with only consumble items. It has been done to not involve on starting race.

However it's an dynamical process and assortment going to be updated due to the server stage.

For Ivory Coins you are going to be able to purchase personal weapons, Runes and other useful items.

[spoiler= Shop assortment on server start:]

• Fame.jpg 1 Fame - 1 Ivory Coin
  • Vesper_cloack_i00_0.jpgAncient Cloak (Does not provide any stats) - 250 Ivory Coin & 2.500.000 adena / 15 FC
  • f26ee246cda642a9054a607c5fd7.png Box with Rune of Experience Points 30% 5-hour limited period - 650 Ivory Coins
  • f26ee246cda642a9054a607c5fd7.png Box with Rune of Experience Points 50% 5-hour limited period - 850 Ivory Coins
  • Br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.jpgLucky Four-leaf Clover (for 1-61 Levels) - 275 Ivory Coins
  • Weapon_art_of_battle_axe_i00_0.jpg Top B-grade (Shadow Weapon w/o SA, 360 time) - 195 Ivory Coins
  • Shield_shield_of_assistance_i00_0.jpg B-grade Щиты (Personal Costume Shield) - 250 Ivory Coins & 3
  • Etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11_0.jpg Full Bottle of Souls - 1 Ivory Coins & 500 Adena
  • etc_lesser_potion_yellow_i00_0.png Instant Haste Potion - 1 Ivory Coins & 500 Adena
  • Etc_gem_clear_i00_0.jpg Dimensional Diamond - 1 Ivory Coins & 250 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_return_i00_0.jpg Scroll of Escape - 1 Ivory Coins & 200 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i00_0.jpg Scroll of Resurrection - 2 Ivory Coins & 1.000 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_return_agit_i00_0.jpgScroll of Escape: Clan Hall - 1 Ivory Coins & 225 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_return_castle_i00_0.jpgScroll of Escape: Castle - 1 Ivory Coins & 225 Adena
  • etc_stone_gray_i00_0.png Spirit Ores (x100) - 3 Ivory Coins & 20.000 Adena
  • Etc_crystal_white_i00_0.jpgSoul Ores (x100) - 3 Ivory Coins & 12.500 Adena
  • Etc_energy_stone_i00_0.jpg Energy Stone (x100) - 3 Ivory Coins & 5.000 Adena
  • Etc_recall_crystal_i00_0.jpgSummoning Crystal - 2 Ivory Coins & 17.500 Adena
  • Etc_holy_grail_i00_0.jpgEinhasad's Holy Water - 2 Ivory Coins & 17.500 Adena
  • Etc_debris_i00_0.jpgBattle Symbol - 2 Ivory Coins & 10.000 Adena
  • Etc_dragon_egg_i02_0.jpgMagic Symbol - 2 Ivory Coins & 10.000 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade) - 15 Ivory Coins & 600 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade) - 25 Ivory Coins & 1.500 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade) - 50 Ivory Coins & 8.000 Adena
  • etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.png Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade) - 75 Ivory Coins & 24.000 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade) - 25 Ivory Coins & 5.000 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C-grade) - 50 Ivory Coins & 11.000 Adena
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade) - 100 Ivory Coins & 50.000 Adena
  • etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.png Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade) - 225 Ivory Coins & 180.000 Adena

[/tab]

[/TABS]

post-28593-0-78315300-1529935142.pngClub Card provides additional benefits:

• Allows you to save buff profile
  • Player can get magic support up to level 85
  • Combo buffs available after level 61
  • Player can teleport for free to almost every location
  • Global yellow chat (with ">" symbol)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...