Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
koc

How to make adena? What is it we are doing wrong?

Рекомендованные сообщения

We are currently playing as a CP(7 active 1 box) and so far we are 72-74 levels. We each got like 20-30kk adena and "MOST OF IT FROM DAILY COIN SCROLL SELLING". We farm TOI, LOA kariks, Catas etc and almost 0 full drop and adena drop is also very low for party farm. I see people sell S grades and A grade armors for 400kk and 150kk+. I dont see us getting these amount of adena anytime soon(at least before server die.). What should we do? How people make adena with CP? What is it we are doing wrong? Where do adena come from after 76?

I see people with ++ S grade weapons with SA and full A grade armor and elemented etc. How the fuck it is possible to do all these in that short time while we get just 20-30kk until 74?

We are currently playing as a CP(7 active 1 box) and so far we are 72-74 levels. We each got like 20-30kk adena and "MOST OF IT FROM DAILY COIN SCROLL SELLING". We farm TOI, LOA kariks, Catas etc and almost 0 full drop and adena drop is also very low for party farm. I see people sell S grades and A grade armors for 400kk and 150kk+. I dont see us getting these amount of adena anytime soon(at least before server die.). What should we do? How people make adena with CP? What is it we are doing wrong? Where do adena come from after 76?

I see people with ++ S grade weapons with SA and full A grade armor and elemented etc. How the fuck it is possible to do all these in that short time while we get just 20-30kk until 74?

Becuz these ppl spent 1.5 weeks farming at 78+ while being in B grade.

S++ 150 is now ~top gear you could get after 2 weeks of non-stop play, and you wanna get as much after just leveling till 74?

Getting 78 lvl is just the beginnning.

If you wonder why they sell it for such a price, go gather all the needed things to craft those items. Spoil keys, make quests for recipes, spoil/craft/drop enough resources. After you're done, you'll know why.

Becuz these ppl spent 1.5 weeks farming at 76+ while being in B grade.

S++ 150 is now ~top gear you could get after 2 weeks of non-stop play, and you wanna get as much after just leveling till 74?

Getting 78 lvl is just the beginnning.

Mobs around level 74 drop like 15-20k adena and I checked the mobs 76++ dropping 25-35k. Its not big difference and I dont know what is gonna change after 78? What will get us the adena or drop BOOST after 78? We are talking about most of people in these "top or bought clans" with at least 1 - 2 BILLION adena worth networth on them(items gears adena total worth).

Mobs around level 74 drop like 15-20k adena and I checked the mobs 76++ dropping 25-35k. Its not big difference and I dont know what is gonna change after 78? What will get us the adena or drop BOOST after 78? We are talking about most of people in these "top or bought clans" with at least 1 - 2 BILLION adena worth networth on them(items gears adena total worth).

TL;DR: farm items/objectives, not adena

You're most probably coming from x50 servers with ALT-B shop.

On low rates, adena drop isn't the main farmed item(because adena on itself is pointless, you can't exchange it for S grade or almost anything worthy through NPCS).

You must farm items you need(keys/mats/recipes/giant codex/att/etc), while exchanging excess adena you farmed for something other ppl sell on market to fill gaps in what you've farmed so far.

Or you can just trade and get everything from the market.

Because adena is pointless on it's own(and there's no natural adena sink on gracia final), inflation is a huge issue.

PS: ofc there are few exceptions to this rule, but those locations you won't have possibility to farm anyway due to strong parties/clans.

TL;DR: farm items/objectives, not adena

You're most probably coming from x50 servers with ALT-B shop.

On low rates, adena drop isn't the main farmed item(because adena on itself is pointless, you can't exchange it for S grade or almost anything worthy through NPCS).

You must farm items you need(keys/mats/recipes/giant codex/att/etc), while exchanging excess adena you farmed for something other ppl sell on market to fill gaps in what you've farmed so far.

Or you can just trade and get everything from the market.

Because adena is pointless on it's own(and there's no natural adena sink on gracia final), inflation is a huge issue.

PS: ofc there are few exceptions to this rule, but those locations you won't have possibility to farm anyway due to strong parties/clans.

Well then obviously low rate is not our thing. Its only good for big clans, rest will suffer or put real money to have actual fun before server dies.

Well then obviously low rate is not our thing. Its only good for big clans, rest will suffer or put real money to have actual fun before server dies.

that's just bullshit. On every server top clans have everything faster than any other non-factor. If you wanted to compete with top clans, you should've prepared like 2-3ppl per char and play 24/7.

Getting adenas isnt that hard, getting eq isnt hard either. Want adenas? farm catas, farm rec's, spoil important mats, or try to OE weapons and sell with profit. If you play as CP, you should be aiming for pt craft, make a quene and make items for each person one at a time. You can't have everything right away. and btw, this server is just 2 weeks old oO

Ppl who play mini-party 3 member. Can reach S grade with some time spend on it.

Lets talk about ez thing's.

1.Do you have your own crafter for soul/spirit shots, Cx,Bx etc.

2. Exp will be more effective if u use AOE type of farm. It's save adena.

3. Club cart make your TP frim town to town/loc. Cost 0 aden. Or just manage right tp from gludio to Gdd as exampl.

4. If u are stuck of 7, Easies way to reach good money, take 1/7 member to be Spoiler.

5. Try to farm some RB, there is alot RB till lvl 73, couse bigwar party are lvl 79-80 or above, so players cant get thoose rb(lvl penalty)

6.Try to sell right items on right time, market giran is wonderfull, u can buy and sell for wery different price. For exampl rec/ full mj gloves cost 80+kk now and price will only grow till tomorow (couse of mamon), same as AA.

If u have 9 ppl u can go 2 times to Laba , u can buy ticket at butler. Cost 3col~1.5kk for 1 member and if u lucky get 2 drac lether armor in 1 day, 2 DB.

It's not x100 server were u make adena from mobs. There is alot better spot to improve your exp/adena reach at/hour. But for dat u need to fight.

Ppl who play mini-party 3 member. Can reach S grade with some time spend on it.

Lets talk about ez thing's.

1.Do you have your own crafter for soul/spirit shots, Cx,Bx etc.

2. Exp will be more effective if u use AOE type of farm. It's save adena.

3. Club cart make your TP frim town to town/loc. Cost 0 aden. Or just manage right tp from gludio to Gdd as exampl.

4. If u are stuck of 7, Easies way to reach good money, take 1/7 member to be Spoiler.

5. Try to farm some RB, there is alot RB till lvl 73, couse bigwar party are lvl 79-80 or above, so players cant get thoose rb(lvl penalty)

6.Try to sell right items on right time, market giran is wonderfull, u can buy and sell for wery different price. For exampl rec/ full mj gloves cost 80+kk now and price will only grow till tomorow (couse of mamon), same as AA.

If u have 9 ppl u can go 2 times to Laba , u can buy ticket at butler. Cost 3col~1.5kk for 1 member and if u lucky get 2 drac lether armor in 1 day, 2 DB.

It's not x100 server were u make adena from mobs. There is alot better spot to improve your exp/adena reach at/hour. But for dat u need to fight.

I understand that already but seeing people with full S grades and +10++ equipments at the same time makes me ask "HOW?". Its just 2 weeks yeah but some people have already reached end game gear.

I understand that already but seeing people with full S grades and +10++ equipments at the same time makes me ask "HOW?". Its just 2 weeks yeah but some people have already reached end game gear.

There is few party, who PAY real money to drivers, to exp/farm etc. Thay can buy S wepon ++ from luckers who OE it, donate col==>> to buy it.

That's not coming from heaven. Fir other hand thay ussualy dont play at server mire then MONTH, so dont be scare, u will find your own oponents, with simular pt.

Time is most value resources, u need to spend it effective, and thoose who know what to do and how to do ARE higt-skill players.Time managment for l2 the most important !!

Time is most value resources, u need to spend it effective, and thoose who know what to do and how to do ARE higt-skill players.Time managment for l2 the most important !!

Solo farming until 76 and maybe even after 76 gives a lot more adena but we kinda wanted to play together and that also cut the adena we should have received..

Solo farming until 76 and maybe even after 76 gives a lot more adena but we kinda wanted to play together and that also cut the adena we should have received..

Not rly agree, but nvm.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...