Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

What does stage 2 look like? How many people have already completed the entire achivment needed for stage 2? I'm worried about the outflow of players trying to change something, now it's boring. I think a lot of people are interested about it. Thanks

What does stage 2 look like? How many people have already completed the entire achivment needed for stage 2? I'm worried about the outflow of players trying to change something, now it's boring. I think a lot of people are interested about it. Thanks

Administration known about counter bug but still dont provide any real statistics about stage 2. It is a conspiracy.

Administration known about counter bug but still dont provide any real statistics about stage 2. It is a conspiracy.

Gm can you please comment it?

I'd like to know some official statement

You can find information about some changes on Stage 2 here

I can't give you exact information about completed achievments. What i can say - stage 2 is coming and will be very soon. Anyway we will inform you about stage transition on forum and ingame.

You can find information about some changes on Stage 2 here

I can't give you exact information about completed achievments. What i can say - stage 2 is coming and will be very soon. Anyway we will inform you about stage transition on forum and ingame.

3 weeks stage 1 ?? People leaving this server because of it. I hate it because this server is very good, but must be stage 2 very soon 1-3 next days. otherwise the server will die. Disaster

3 weeks stage 1 ?? People leaving this server because of it. I hate it because this server is very good, but must be stage 2 very soon 1-3 next days. otherwise the server will die. Disaster

Please don't take things so selfish. This whole system is supposed to make level or gear difference between players less significant. If you reached cap already, you still have subclasses, a lot of materials to prepare for future item creation and etc. Also think about other players who is not that fast.

More than that, players actively fight for epic and raid bosses, compete on olympiad and levelling up their characters even with this huge penalty. So why server will die?

As was said, stage 2 will be implemented after specific amount of players' achievments. You can always speed up this process by helpling other players ;)

As was said, stage 2 will be implemented after specific amount of players' achievments

so where is the stat of those achievments? Maybe you just do not wanna provide it cause of it is full? :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...