Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

MasterWork - November 20, 2020

Рекомендованные сообщения

Только что, killav сказал:

/show particles , visualequip off. and other "lag reducing commands", doesnt seem to work.
Any patches or other  "lag" solutions for lower end computers during big events?

will be only "patch without heals" that will helps

1 час назад, Nimpho сказал:

Will be there "Sale of characters" at some point just like on similar server project there was?

Right now we're trying to create it as auto-service)

Hello,

I entered yestarday the beta and I love what I saw...

The only downside, just for me, because I don't understand it, is that 90% of chat was with cyrillique letters. 

Is this going to be the same after 20th nov. or more international players will come to the server.

Thank you very much and I can't hardly wait for the 20th nov.

2 minutes ago, AlexTrunks said:

Hello,

The only downside, just for me, because I don't understand it, is that 90% of chat was with cyrillique letters. 

Is this going to be the same after 20th nov. or more international players will come to the server.

95% of server will speak on russian 

Только что, AlexTrunks сказал:

Hello,

Hola! much ppl going to "ask questions" in chat, more than play so at start will be less cyrillique letters ;D

actually EU players usually ask question on our discord https://discord.gg/NpU9Syk

• 1 месяц спустя...
On 14/01/2021 at 2:49 PM, fabuLous said:

I know i asked before server opened about "anti lag commands" or patches, i asume its clear by now that it is needed. 

Was there any patches or ways to turn of animations all or parts of it, to reduce lags in big events? 

2 hours ago, killav said:

I know i asked before server opened about "anti lag commands" or patches, i asume its clear by now that it is needed. 

Was there any patches or ways to turn of animations all or parts of it, to reduce lags in big events? 

folow this last post

• Papanda изменил заголовок на MasterWork - November 20, 2020
  • Apache Ant открепил тему

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...