Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apache Ant

Lineage2 MasterWork - November 20, 2020

2 часа назад, BioHazard1 сказал:

Since my question did not get answer ill ask again, 

1. Interlude stages are gonna use interlude final 1.5?

2. Regarding bd/sws will we have 2 in 1 option bard or we must pump 2 boys for that?

1. Nope, will be close to default interlude, but with some changes from interlude rework.

2. Only one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Rare craft from E-Global, according to the most popular NCSoft chronicles November 20, 2020 It's time for the Official News! Our team is pleased to welcome you to the new stage of the

1. The description of the bard class is currently available at the link https://l2e-global.com/forum/topic/191892-masterwork-novye-i-obnovlennye-umeniya/, but unfortunately only in Russian (the Englis

Dear friends! Before proceeding directly to the concept of a server, we have prepared an introduction for you, which answers many of the questions that are asked on the forum regularly. In different t

9 hours ago, BioHazard1 said:

Since my question did not get answer ill ask again, 

1. Interlude stages are gonna use interlude final 1.5?

2. Regarding bd/sws will we have 2 in 1 option bard or we must pump 2 boys for that?

Please let it be 2 in 1 🙂

22 minutes ago, NaughtyDog said:

lmao, its much better. It opens slot in pty for additional DD 🙂

Guys support them like, db and sws, they are chart that can also do damage and important in PVP, in fact a sws or a BD with some good items, can kill any profession 

They are practically doing the same as the pvp servers, getting support and placing mostly in healer and DD characters

Edited by JohanM88
5 часов назад, JohanM88 сказал:

Guys support them like, db and sws, they are chart that can also do damage and important in PVP, in fact a sws or a BD with some good items, can kill any profession 

They are practically doing the same as the pvp servers, getting support and placing mostly in healer and DD characters

Its not true, they have lowest priority to get gear > 2 chars stay in C common grade, when DD must be in A+

7 часов назад, JohanM88 сказал:

You just try this system once and never want to play other way. Been there.

u can play both characters tho, sws and bd in one party still avaible for everyone, also they probly  got some separated unique skills like Berserk and Silence. this change opens up some slots for characters like tank

Edited by tenevoiigrok

Interesting project !

Some questions if you don't mind (my russian is not good enough to read all the ru forum, sorry):

- Is there any example somewhere of the merged Bard class (sws & bd) ?

- Will the drop / spoil tables change with patches / stages, or it'll be the same all the time ? Interlude spoil / drop lists is different than Gracia one, even for area that didn't change

- During the Interlude stage, are song / dances in the same buffbar or different buffbar ?

Thank you:)

08.11.2020 в 14:43, Ptitlaby сказал:

Interesting project !

Some questions if you don't mind (my russian is not good enough to read all the ru forum, sorry):

- Is there any example somewhere of the merged Bard class (sws & bd) ?

- Will the drop / spoil tables change with patches / stages, or it'll be the same all the time ? Interlude spoil / drop lists is different than Gracia one, even for area that didn't change

- During the Interlude stage, are song / dances in the same buffbar or different buffbar ?

Thank you:)

1. The description of the bard class is currently available at the link https://l2e-global.com/forum/topic/191892-masterwork-novye-i-obnovlennye-umeniya/, but unfortunately only in Russian (the English version will be coming soon ... )

2. Some locations, as well as a the drop from them, will change along with the transition to the new chronicles, as the Korean developer intended.

3. At all stages, songs and dances are placed on a separate panel.Triggers such as Greater Heal, Overlord Heal, etc. are also placed on a separate panel.
There will be no problems with buff slots.

Thanks for your interest in our project ❤️

Hola guys! There some answers to your questions

13 часов назад, Vyper3x сказал:

Se and EE hace inquisitor? 

Dance and songs skill will be learn in respectivo levels? 

In high lv SE and EE learn pomander? 

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

49 минут назад, Xael сказал:

Can someone tell me how will Frenzy work? When you activate it on 30% HP, and heal - than what? No p atack boost? 

It works like Gracia; how more HP = lower bonus from frenzy

15 минут назад, NoClaiM сказал:

Hello, iam the only one who have problem with updated, then i try to update files its just fails. I see downloaded .rar files but updater dont extract them and just stop full check

Hi! Try this

Site Download:
https://l2e-global.com/download/E-Global.exe
google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11eGB-lnrMdPpEdkZ3OiKDyB1g_XJT11-/view?usp=sharing
sendspace:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/keaun3
dropmefiles:
https://dropmefiles.com/uKG36

2 минуты назад, NoClaiM сказал:

i downloaded fresh files 1h ago. Iam not shure maybe its problem with windows, because noone have this problem from my party

Try to delete l2.bin in the task manager