Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
panika

Global News — Политическая ситуация, обсуждение движа на сервере, важные обновления.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Пока всем "было похуй на челиков из моса", они заовнили райз сайд.
Без выебонов, ровно, спокойно, с респектом к павшему врагу.
Остался только их король, укрывшийся в башне одиночества Руны. Он стоял на балконе и смотрел, как работяги из ОС скидывали трупы райзов в одну кучу перед замком и жгли.
Всех симпатичных самок Райзов забирали в рабство (сексуальное конечно же).

Далее только мир и процветание ОС сайда. На ХФ.

Изменено пользователем RedEyes

38 minutes ago, iSashka said:

Silly Greek. 

Malaka russian or whatever. Prolly u never ruled a low rate server. 

Изменено пользователем Default1

9 minutes ago, iSashka said:

Micro chelik, I played for about 7 years on RPG x1, when you still didn't even have a computer, little Greek. 

Ι played in the 1st Eglobal C3 (max lvl 75) (which was a greek server before sold to Russians) x3. Really you want to go down that road? Dont expose yr self more. 

And to make it easy for you. Rulling means Aden, Goddard, Giran and Rune under one ally. Rulling mean to close whole areas, for days. Rulling means to have a heros like below for weeks. If u have rulled a server or played in a server that was rulled you should know that. 

In any case. This Eg was not rulled / owned / taken by anyone. It was a good project with good fights and drivers like you. (picture from 2nd Greek eglobal Interlude around 2006)

1918988_209724399254_2796998_n.jpg.10cbfc5338231a5cb4d91d49e282d5ec.jpg

11 minutes ago, iSashka said:

Fucker, when normal clans played on the server, the old school did not even raise the var))))) they were killed in the PC on spots, like garbage. And when the big var was pouring, then they got out of the toilet and began to fight with the l2Timshprot)))))) fucking over RULE)) 0) 00) 0))

ok. Whatever driver. Definitions are definitions. And by definition Noone ruled eg. Rise was not even close to rule. (BTW i was never in OS clan). Check

36 minutes ago, Default1 said:

Ι played in the 1st Eglobal C3 (max lvl 75) (which was a greek server before sold to Russians) x3. Really you want to go down that road? Dont expose yr self more. 

And to make it easy for you. Rulling means Aden, Goddard, Giran and Rune under one ally. Rulling mean to close whole areas, for days. Rulling means to have a heros like below for weeks. If u have rulled a server or played in a server that was rulled you should know that. 

In any case. This Eg was not rulled / owned / taken by anyone. It was a good project with good fights and drivers like you. (picture from 2nd Greek eglobal Interlude around 2006)

1918988_209724399254_2796998_n.jpg.10cbfc5338231a5cb4d91d49e282d5ec.jpg

can you post anything other than that single screenshot? or it's the only proof you got that you took over some server 10 years ago with your class mates

vids/stream vods/more screenshots

just curious

25 minutes ago, Geoteral said:

can you post anything other than that single screenshot? or it's the only proof you got that you took over some server 10 years ago with your class mates

vids/stream vods/more screenshots

just curious

13 years ago  the streams are awful. The digging is very hard. I don't post to prove that i was awesome , but to prove what ruling really means. 

What i can get from back then is the 1st Antharas 

one fight outside goddard (i play my sub there)

And a friends goodbye video (Lilith wasw closed for 2 months like Antharas). The only epic that went 1 time to enemies was Baium. 

25 minutes ago, iSashka said:

Why did you throw up the picture with the old school then? I say - stupid Greek. 

Because you tard Russian Rise say that they have taken the server . Not OS. If someone from OS says is also tard. I hope that answers your question.  IMO servers with 6-7k people and so many areas can not be ruled/closed. Requires too much manpower and activity at the same time, which can not be made. You close dino , the whole ally comes and opens it. So simple.

4 minutes ago, iSashka said:

I see, you fool. An alliance comes and ... Farms nothing, because this spot is for 1 party)))))) Rises laugh at the clowns and go to farm another spot until 9 packs out of 10 fucking farm. 

Ok its' now confirmed. You are not able to understand what an example is. Retard to the bone. Thought you had the IQ to understand. My mistake. You don't need a girl. You need doctor. GL HF

2 hours ago, iSashka said:

Да и глядя на то, как ты жмёшь кнопки, я уверен, что даже когда зайду впервые на ДА, то точно не буду жать кансел пантеры мышкой :pandaredlol: греческий овощ

50 cols on the ground. Fetch driver.

10 hours ago, iSashka said:

Микро челик, я лет 7 отыграл на рпг х1, когда у тебя ещё компа даже не было, малой грек. 

Какое напыщенное чувство собственного не достоинства. Называть незнакомых малыми, потому что ты настолько приисполнился в жизни, играя в рпгшное говно целых 7 лет ! 

Социопат на гноме

14 hours ago, iSashka said:

Ты не прав малой дружок пирожок, я называю малого грека малым, не по причине 7-и лет на рпг. 

Ты так самореализуешься? Как бы не опустился до уровня быдла, чтоб оскорбить, но все равно так мерзко.

Социопат на гноме

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...