Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork: Patch Notes

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends!

Hundred and sixty days have passed since the server launch!

We are really happy that you are still staying with us and writing the history on a legendary server. We will not stop working on the server not only to prepare our product for autumn launch, but also because we feel responsibility and appreciation.
Another update is coming, let's go to patch notes.

After little break we will implement new open-world Epic Boss - image.png Beleth
Bonus Code: Beleth-After-Weekend

Etc small ultra bomb i00 0.jpg Holidays

From April 30th until May 4th there will be holidays on our server. Means that many events will be postponed (except SoD and Olympiad), XP rates will be increased and holiday discounts in control panel store!

Etc exp point i00 0.jpg Rates & family_coin_i00.png Discounts

Rates:

Reveal hidden contents

Discounts:

• Biggest discounts for:
  • etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.png Starter package- up to -70%
    • Now packages also contain skill0242.png A-gr equipment, that you can equip without penalties from level 1.

• etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.png Vitality - up to -70%
    • Significant discounts for br_four_leaf_clover_i00.png Lucky Four-leaf Clover

• etc_spirit_bullet_gold_i00.png Supplies  - up to -70%

🗓️ Schedule

• 26th - image.png Frintezza.
    • Next Frintezza spawn will be on May 6th (Thursday).

• 29th - image.png Zaken and image.png Queen Ant; 
    • Next Zaken and QA will be on May 6th (Thursday).

• 30th image.png Baium (cancelled). 
    • Next Baium spawn will be on mah 7th (Friday).

• May 5th (Wednesday) - image.png Antharas

Etc question mark i00 0.jpg What to do during holidays?

For those who are not planning to stop playing for this week we recommend to take advantage of Weekend XP rates and discounts on Control Panel, get level 83, learn new skills and finish your sub classes (do not forget that at sub class level 80 you can learn useful transformations) finish your equipment (Attribute crystals already available).

Some events schedule will not be changed for this week:

• From April 29th until May 2nd  Accessory hero cap i00 0.jpg Grand Olympiad.
    • If you hesitate about your chances to become hero, now it's the best time to try.
  • On April 30th and May 4th  general_energy_condense_i02.png SoD will be available for etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Attribute Crystals gathering.
    • Please note! Starting from April 26th you are able to exchange your etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stones into etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Attribute Crystals. You can find NPS in Rune, Aden and Ancient City Arcan.
      • Exchange rate:
        • etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Fire Crystal = 20 general_energy_condense_i02.png Energy Compression Stone;
        • etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Fire Crystal = 5 etc_fire_stone_i00.png Fire Stone + 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • etc_fire_crystal_i00.png Fire Crystal = 5 etc_fire_stone_i00.png Fire Stone + 5.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
      • Best locations to farm etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stones are currently:
        • Anomic Foundry;
        • Chimeras;
        • Isle of Prayer;
        • Forge of Gods.

We want to thank you once again for your trust and loyalty. We will not stop working during this holidays and will try to prepare a lot of new content for you 🙂 

Happy Holidays
with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Dear friends!

Holidays are about to end, people starting coming back to the game and they have reasonable question: "What is hext?". I know what's next... Update!
While you got some rest we worked hard and prepared new big update that brings Event, Epic Boss and equipment upgrades. We are very happy that after six months you are still with us, still playing and discovering mystery MasterWork world. We are working for you, because you motivate us to move forward, never stop and work hard. Thank you! Let's go to Patch notes! 🙂 

🗓️ Schedule

• Tuesday 04.05
    • Attribute gathering SOD stage;
    • Last day without Epic Bosses and last Weekend XP rates day!

• Wednesday 05.05
    • "Spring BBQ" even launch (details below)
    • image.png Antharas!

• Thursday 06.05
    • image.png Queen Ant;
    • image.png Frintezza;
    • image.png Zaken - will not respawn, become Instance (details below)
    • image.png Beleth - new Epic Boss (details below)

• Friday 07.05
    • Attribute gathering SOD stage;
    • image.png Baium.

🍖 "Spring BBQ" in-game event

main screen.png

• We are launching special event that will allow you to earn useful items.
    To participate in the event you will need:
    • Hunt monsters level 40 and above;
    • Collect special item etc_meat_of_monstereye_i00.png Raw Meat;
    • In Giran Castle Town cook etc_meat_of_monstereye_i00.png Raw Meat at 🔥 Campfire by double clicking on meat.
    • You will get meat-kebabs_1.png Good-Looking Kebab or meat-kebabs_2.png Flavorful Kebab.
    • If you got meat-kebabs_1.png Good-Looking Kebab
      • You can use it to get buff that lasts 2 hours and increases your stats:
        • max. HP, MP, CP +15%;
        • MP consumption -10%;
        • Speed +10;
        • PvE damage +5%.
      • You can also purchase 3 meat-kebabs_1.png Good-Looking Kebab at NPC Monkey cap i00 0.jpg Chef Monkey for 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • Если вы получили meat-kebabs_2.png Flavorful Kebab
      • You can speak to NPC Monkey cap i00 0.jpg Chef Monkey and exchange meat-kebabs_2.png Flavorful Kebab for event_oriental_park_i00.png Monkey's Gift, that can contain:
        • etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
        • etc_soul_stone_i00.pngRed Soul Crystal: Stage 13 - 16;
        • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring;
        • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant;
        • accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen;
        • accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core;
        • etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune;
        • etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental;
        • etc_spell_books_element_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment;
        • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will;
        • br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
        • br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will;
        • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone;
        • familybox_ench.pngEnchanted MW Box;
        • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngGreater Healing Potion;
        • br_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion;
        • etc_bead_red_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngGemstone A;
        • etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S;
        • etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato.
          • In order to exchange fangs for materials you will need to visit NPC Kahman in Swamp of Screams:
            • etc_gem_red_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngEnria  - 12 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_gem_blue_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngAsofe - 6 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_gem_clear_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngThons - 6 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_potion_clear_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngVarnish of Purity - 81 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_synthetic_cokes_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngSynthetic Cokes - 33 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_compound_braid_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngCompound Braid - 30 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_squares_wood_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngDurable Metal Plate - 150 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_lump_white_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngMithril Alloy - 131 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato;
            • etc_oriharukon_ore_i00.pngicon_eglobal.claft1.pngOriharukon Ore - 123 etc_fang_red_i00.pngFang of Stakato.

• Please note that items are tradable and can be sold to other players.

beleth_ring.png Epic Bosses

image.png Beleth

Introducing new open-world Epic Boss - image.png Beleth!

💬 Lore

After emperor Baium fall, the empire started to decay, but the real crisis was only coming…
Mystic Beleth got a lot of knowledge from Ivory Tower mages and worked for his whole life trying to create his own tower where he learned a lot of secrets. He was incredibly powerful, nearly immortal. But the more power you have, the more it drives you into loop where you want to get more power. Beleth became greedy and used his might in a wrong way so he became a demon...After learning giants' secrets he wanted to become a
lmighty.

He kept on expanding his grounds and wanted to rule the world. A lot of people died and the world was close to it's end. But Ivory Tower mages declared a war to stop Beleth. Thousand years before the awakening of the first seal of death, war started in Elmoreden, where Beleth was leading undead and tried to create empire of darkness.
Mages of Elmoreden knew that they cannot lose this war. They used all magic powers they could and made Beleth's army to retreat to south. The most damaged place was territory to the south from Gludio, everything was burned and those grounds became wastelands. Creatures that could survive hid beneath the ground, mutate and became dangerous. They were hiding for the long time, rarely attacking nearby forests.
The last fight of the war against Beleth was on the southern coast of Elmoreden. His defeat was inevitable. Mages of the kingdom combined their powers to destroy last soldiers and Beleth himself. After blinding magical explosion they disappeared. Nothing was left behind.

Since then Beleth was presumed dead. But when people of Elmoreden arrived to Hellbound, they understand that the evil was so close all this time... 

Info

• Boss type: Epic Boss
  • Location: Hellbound Isle,  Old Hidden Oasis (between Enchanted Megalith and Sand Swept Dunes);
  • Difficulty: High;
  • Conditions: Registration of Command Channel by it's leader, with 4-5 groups (same as Frintezza);
  • Cooldown: Thursday (once a week), 21:00 - 22:00;
  • Drop: CC leader will get beleth_box.png Beleth's Box, after speaking to NPC Leona Blackbird, when Beleth is defeated which will provide him with the Ring.
    • beleth_ring.png Beleth's Ring
      • Note that stats was changed:
        • M.Def +12%
        • Mental attack resistance +12%;
        • Mental attack rate +12%;
        • Maximum HP +105;
        • Maximum MP +12%;
        • MP regeneration rate +100% (per tick);
        • Holy and Dark resistance +20;
    • All type of armor_t94_u_i00.png Vesper equipment;
      • Each type armor, with random change to receive robe, light or heavy.
    • 2-4 random pieces of vesper_necklace_i00.png Vesper jewelry;
    • 1 random weapon_vesper_cutter_i00.png Vesper weapon;
    • 1 random weapon_icarus_spirits_i00.png Icarus weapon;
    • Two books br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Archer's\Fighter's\Magician's Will each type;
    • One of each etc_spell_books_element_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune\Alignment\Elemental ;
    • etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute stones, chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone, familybox_ench.pngEnchanted MW Box.

⚔️ Farming process

• If you are inside, get ready to fight with Epic Boss. It's not easy, but interesting. 
  • You will see 3 bosses, 2 of them are illusions. Don't rush and attack them. If you choose and kill the wrong one, you can fail your raid.
  • When you are ready, speak to NPC Leona Blackbird and ask for help. She will immediately attack one of illusions, that need to stay alive. (she will always attack the one that should not be killed).
  • Your task is to find the real one:
    • If your guess was right, on 50% of HP you will fight against real image.png Beleth;
    • If your guess was wrong, you will have to fight Darion, he is not that week that he might seen at first glance. After defeating him you will fight against real image.png Beleth.
  • Fight against image.png Beleth contains a lot of mechanics and his damage is high. Be careful.
  • When boss will lose 90% of HP you will be surprised in a bad way. image.png Beleth will show all his powers and will create 8 illusions of himself and regenerate to 50% HP. Don't give up and keep fighting. You may be lucky and guess the real one but you can also be unlucky and find the real one after 8 tries. 
  • After you defeat Beleth - go back to NPC Leona Blackbird and talk to her. CC leader will get reward of Beleth's Ring. All other drop will be received as usual.

image.png Zaken

Epic boss image.png Zaken is leaving our world and will be only available in instance-zone. Do not forget that you have two options: Low-Zaken Instance for new players and sub classes and also High-Zaken Instance for high level characters.

• Level increased to 80 (was 78);
  • High-Zaken Instance version became stronger (stats increased);
  • Defeating High-Zaken now gives you more EXP;
  • Epic jewelry drop chance increased:
    • Low-Zaken :
      • Olds 0.1%;
      • New 0.15%.
    • High-Zaken  
      • Old 0.25%;
      • New 1%.

• Now accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring can be upgraded.
    • If you have two copies of earring you can upgrade them into Item_90765.jpg Enchanted Zaken's Earring, that provides higher stats.
    • Jewelry can be upgraded at NPC Pona in Giran, Luxury Shop.
      • Please note! Now all jewelry upgrades will now be available at NPC Pona.
    • She will offer you to upgrade jewelry for fee:
      • Item_90765.jpg = Zaken's Earring x2, Crystal: S-Grade x1500, Gemstone S x350
        • Holy and Dark resistance +10;
        • Bleeding resistance +40%;
        • Bleeding attack +40%;
        • Stun and mental attacks resistance +30%;
        • Stun and mental attacks rate +30%;
        • Healing power +15%;
        • Vampiric rage effect +4%.
        • If a character wears two identical earrings, the effect of only one earring will be applied. If equipped with regular earring, only Enchanted earring effects will be applied.
    • Stats might look very high, but keep in mind that you need two copies to create enchanted version. 

image.png Queen Ant

• Now accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant  can be upgraded.
    • If you have two copies of ring you can upgrade them into 41.png Enchanted Ring of Queen Ant, that provides higher stats.
    • Jewelry can be upgraded at NPC Pona in Giran, Luxury Shop.
      • Please note! Now all jewelry upgrades will now be available at NPC Pona.
    • She will offer you to upgrade jewelry for fee:
      • 41.png = Ring of Queen Ant x2, Crystal: S-Grade x1500, Gemstone S x350
        • Resistance to Fire, Water, Earth and Wind +5;
        • Poison resistance +40%;
        • Poison attack rate +40%;
        • Hold resistance +30%;
        • Hold attack rate +30%;
        • Accuracy +2;
        • Critical power +15%;
        • P.atk +3%;
        • M.atk +6%.
        • If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied. If equipped with regular earring, only Enchanted ring effects will be applied.
        • Active skill: Self-Cleanse:
          • Removes all negative effects from your character. Does not work on Olympiad. Cooldown: 30 minutes. 
    • Stats might look very high, but keep in mind that you need two copies to create enchanted version. 

br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Archer's\Fighter's\Magician's Will

• Now you can learn passive skill level 2 after combining two scrolls Forgotten Scroll - Archer's\Fighter's\Magician's Will.
    • If you have two copies of a scroll you can exchange them for one Enchanted Forgotten Scroll, that will give you passive skill level 2 upon use.
    • Scrolls can be exchanged at NPC Pona in Giran, Luxury Shop.
      • Please note! All upgrades will be available at NPC Pona, you can find her next to NPC Galladucci.
    • She will offer you to exchange Forgotten Scroll by combining two copies.
    • Please note that you need to learn passive skill level 1 before learning level 2. 

• Stats ultimate_archer_will.png Ultimate Archer's Will (lv.2)
    • Speed increased to 6;
    • When using bow or crossbow, accuracy increased by 12 and attack range by 85;
    • During attack physical skills power and critical chance can be increased by 20%.
  • Stats ultimate_fighter_will.png Ultimate Fighter's Will (lv.2)
    • When using short-range weapons, increase p.atk by 150 and atk. speed by 13.5%;
    • During attack physical skills power and critical chance can be increased by 20%
  • Stats ultimate_mag_will.png Ultimate Magician's Will (lv.2)
    • Increases m.atk by 7.5%, casting speed by 7.5, magic critical rate by 7.5%;
    • Decreases MP consumption by 10%.
  • We want to remind you which professions can learn will passive skills:
    • Soul Breaker (M\F), Inspector can learn br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Magician's Will;
    • Swordsinger, Bladedancer can learn br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Magician's Will;
    • Warcryer, Overlord, Prophet, Shillien Elder can learn Archer_will_book.png Archer's и br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Fighter's Will;
    • Now all summoner classes (Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner) can learn br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Magician's, Archer_will_book.png Archer's и br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Fighter's Will (new)

Без имени-1.png Interface changes and new options

action007.png Next Target

Now you can toggle next target options to target specific enemies by using action007.png Next Target (/targetnext):

• Main menu -> E-Global Options -> choose one of Next Target options;
    image.png
  • Toggle by using Ctrl+T. Current option will be displayed on the screen.
    Please note, if you are using as your keybind, this keys combination will not work.
    nt.png

Etc cross of einhasad i00 0.jpg Interface

Now L2 Store and VIP buttons has other icons and position. Now this buttons can be hidden and we also added new Achievements button. 

side_panel.png

point.png Notifications window

We have updated notifications window, that will appear from level 40 until level 80. Added relevant information about server, that will help new players to learn something useful.

image.png

We recommend you using our Updater. It will not change your game client or interface settings.
Please note! You should update the game client after maintenance ends to download all recently updated files

with❤️, E-Global & Averia

Dear friends!

While working on massive updates we also don't forget to make small adjustments for your convenience.
All changes made are usually based on your feedback. Some changes in today's Patch🙂 

🍖 "Spring BBQ" event

• Amount of etc_meat_of_monstereye_i00.pngRaw Meat dropped from monsters slightly increased.
  • skill10305.png Warm Kebab casting time increased by 2 times.
  • How to get meat-kebabs_1.png Good-Looking Kebab:
    • By cooking etc_meat_of_monstereye_i00.pngRaw Meat at fireplace in Giran Castle Town;
    • Purchase from NPC Monkey cap i00 0.jpg Chef Monkey for family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin per 3 meat-kebabs_1.png Good-Looking Kebab.

skill0003.png Skills

Duration of skills listed below have been increased from 90/120 seconds to 300 seconds (5 minutes). 

• skill0094.pngRage (Destroyer);
  • skill0313.pngSnipe (Hawkeye);
  • skill0521.pngSharpshooting (Arbalester);
  • skill0414.pngDead Eye (Phantom Ranger);
  • skill0413.pngRapid Fire (Silver Ranger);
  • skill0988.pngBattle Whisper became a self buff and have increased duration of 5 minutes. Takes buff slot (Swordsinger);
  • skill0989.pngDefense Motion became a self buff and have increased duration of 5 minutes. Takes buff slot (Bladedancer).

We will keep on patching the game with frequent minor patches with fixes and adjustments to make your gameplay more comfortable.

We recommend you using our Updater. It will not change your game client or interface settings.
Please note! You should update the game client after maintenance ends to download all recently updated files

Dear friends!

As the new period of the Accessory hero cap i00 0.jpg Grand Olympiad Games is about to begun, we are ready to announce the small Patchnote with changes in weapon_the_staff_of_hero_i01.png Hero Weapons.
More details regarding all stats etc will be announced close to the end of this cycle, however you will be able to find out our idea and the main logic of current changes.

str_up.png Stats

• Each weapon_the_staff_of_hero_i01.png Hero Weapon will be improved with following parameters:
    • + 70% PvE dmg;
    • + 40% PvP dmg;
    • P/M.Atk is now according to HF chronicles.

etc_soul_stone_i00.png Special Ability (SA)

• From now on the following weapon will have one more bonus (same as etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA) - skill1077.png Focus (+78 p.crit):
    • weapon_the_hammer_of_hero_i00.png Infinity Crusher (Two-Handed)
    • weapon_infinity_sword_i00.png Infinity Sword (Ancient Blade);
    • weapon_infinity_shooter_i00.png Infinity Shooter (Crossbow);
    • weapon_infinity_rapier_i00.png Infinity Rapier (Rapier);
    • weapon_the_dagger_of_hero_i01.png Infinity Stinger (Dagger);
    • weapon_the_sword_of_hero_i01.png Infinity Blade (Sword);
    • weapon_the_axe_of_hero_i01.png Infinity Axe (Blunt);
    • weapon_the_bow_of_hero_i01.png Infinity Bow (Bow);
    • weapon_the_fist_of_hero_i01.png Infinity Fang (Fists).

Please note! Basic bonuses of Hero Weapon have not been removed .

etc_spell_books_element_i00.png Protection Forgotten Scrolls 

Each of Protection Forgotten Scrolls will now have it's own custom icon:

• Protection_of_Rune.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune;
  • Protection_of_Alignment.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment;
  • Protection_of_Elemental.png Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental.

Please note! There was no changes in skill parameters.

• 2 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

We are glad to introduce you first and the most important part of High Five update.
In this Patch you will see High Five changes.

🗓️ Epic bosses schedule

According to players feedback we are changing schedule by reducing respawn window timer. Here is the new schedule that will be implemented after restart:

• image.png Queen Ant:
    • Old: 21:00 - 22:00;
    • New: 21:00 - 21:30.

• image.png Frintezza
    • Old: 21:30 - 22:30;
    • New: 21:30 - 22:00.
  • image.png Baium
    • Old: 22:00 - 23:00;
    • New: 22:00 - 22:30.
  • image.png Antharas
  • image.png Beleth

Etc exp point i00 0.jpg Rates

We are increasing XP rates and also removing level soft cap, now you can reach level 85. We also making our classic Weekend Exp event that will last from Friday until onday.

• Weekdays
      Reveal hidden contents

• Weekend
      Reveal hidden contents

family_coin_i00.png Discounts

On control panel there will be set of new discounts for all goods. Don't miss your chance to get something with a lovely price.

Etc map yellow i00 0.jpg New locations

One of the biggest differences of High Five is new locations. We've prepared couple locations for you. We want to point our that we will add more locations in future. Today we introducing you Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas.

• skill0088.png Dragon Valley

image.png

• Spot №1 - "Drakos Assassin" or "DV Entrance"
    • Starting spots of DV, good for solo farming and mini groups farm. Monsters are pretty easy and only few hits to kill them.
    • There is S-gr Dynasty armor and weapons, Attribute stones, Giant Codex and Life Stones in their drop lists.
    • Minimum gear required: A-gr.

• Spot №2 - "Parasitic Leech" 
    • These are also low level spots but monsters are slightly stronger than "Drakos Assassin" and with higher drop chances. Good for small groups or well geared solo players.
    • There is S-gr Dynasty armor and weapons, Attribute stones, Giant Codex and Life Stones in their drop lists.
    • Minimum gear required: A-gr.
  • Spot №3 - "Scorpion Bones" 
    • Medium difficulty spots, that are good for party farming. High HP monsters with high damage. Good for AoE farming.
    • There is Moirai equipment and Icarus weapons in their drop lists;
    • Minimum gear required: S-gr, but you can still experiment with lower gear.
  • Spot №4 - "Drakos Guardian" 
    • The best spots to farm in DV. Good for groups of any type: archers, gladiators, mages or kamaels. Provides the best XP across Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas;
    • There is Moirai equipment and Icarus weapons in their drop lists;
    • Minimum gear required: you can start with A-grade but it's better to have some S-grade or higher grade equipment.

• skillboss.png Lair of Antharas

image.png

• Spot №1 - "LoA Entrance"
    • Starting LoA spot. It's some kind of "low level" spot. Monsters quite strong, but you can gather group for AoE or just kill them one by one.
    • There is Vesper equipment and weapons, Attribute stones, Giant Codex, Enchant scrolls in their drop lists;
    • Minimum gear required: S-grade.

• Spot №2 - "Heart of the Lair"
    • Medium difficulty spots, that are close to the Heart of the Lair. They are kinda the same as starting spots, but there are more monsters and more monster types with drop and spoil of etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.pngBlessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade), etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.pngBlessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade) andetc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery.
    • There is Vesper equipment and weapons, Attribute stones, Giant Codex, Enchant scrolls in their drop lists;
  • Spot №3 - "The Circle"
    • One of the best spots in LoA. Source of energy_condenser_i01.pngNoble Enhancement Stone and a lot other useful items;
    • There areenergy_condenser_i01.pngNoble Enhancement Stone, etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S, Vesper equipment and weapons, Attribute stones, Giant Codex in their drop lists;
    • Minimum gear required: S-grade, but it's better to have Moirai or Vesper.

• Spot №4 - "Kariks"
    • The second best spot in LoA. There you can farm for Vorpal equipment and jewelry. This is the one of the hardest spots to farm since mobs dealing a lot of damage. For AoE farming you will need well geared mages or gladiators with a tank in party. It is possible to farm single target with archers. 
    • Minimum gear required: Moirai or Vesper. 

• stars* are the markers for the "Walls" of monsters that are guarding passages. These monsters are good for farming etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S.

etc_crystal_green_i00.png Luxury Shop

Assortment and item cost have been revised.

• Changes according to HF:
    • Now items require only etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • No longer requires crystals to buy armor_t77_ul_i00.png Tallumarmor_t76_ul_i00.pngDark Crystal, also jewerly;
    • Top A-gr weapons now can be bought for ~20.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
  • Removed C-grade gear;

skill0243.png Equipment

New equipment Item 15609.jpg Moirai, Armor t95 u i03 0.jpg Vorpal and Vesper Breastplate Vesper will become available. Set bonuses are not changed, ways to get also did not change, but now it's easier to obtain.
To get listed equipment you will need to farm:

• Dragon Valley for Item 15609.jpg Moirai;
  • Lair of Antharas for Vesper Breastplate Vesper and Armor t95 u i03 0.jpg Vorpal;
  • And from Epic Bosses there is a chance to get any of Item 15609.jpg Moirai  Vesper Breastplate Vesper  Armor t95 u i03 0.jpg Vorpal items.

Без имени-1.png High Five game mechanics

Etc holy crystal i00 0.jpg Attribute system changes

Hide contents

📍 General

• Before High Five you could only use two defensive attributes for full-body armors and one for other types. In High Five you can use up to 3 defensive attributes in each part of your armor with some restrictions.
    • You can use same attribute type only once for one armor part. For example you can make Fire resist only for one of three slots available for attribute enhancement.
    • You cannot use two opposite attribute types in one armor piece. For example you can't insert Water and Fire into the same armor piece.
  • Other changes in HF affected attribute damage bonuses. 

⚔️ Levels and attribute

• Maximum attribute value for weapons is 300 and 120x3 for armors.
  • Attribute value also has levels, depending on amount of inserted stones. Stones can increase level up to 3, Crystals up yo level 6.
  • Number per successfully inserted stone or crystal is 6 for weapons and 5 for armors. The first successfully inserted stone into weapon always provides 20 attribute value.

🧮 Attribute impact

• Damage depends on a difference between total value of attacker and a victim. 
  • To get number of attribute impact you will need to subtract the defender's total attribute value from the attacker's total attribute value.
  • Example 1: regular autoattack with +150 Fire weapon +Buff with 20 Fire attack increase provides +170 Fire attack. Your target has +20 Fire defense from his passive, +60 in armor piece and has 80 total Fire resistance. You have 170-80=90 fire attribute attack bonus. 
  • Example: attacker is a caster and has +75 Dark Attack+buff that increases dark attack by 20+ skill enchant that increases dark attack by 20, 115 in total. Victim has +20 dark defense from his passive, +120 from his armor, +30 from potion, 170 in total. You have 115-170=0 (cannot be lower than 0) dark attack. In other words, it's complete resistance to attacks of this element.

📈 Damage graph

• On Gracia Final
    Attribute System breakpoints on pre-Freya servers

• On High Five
    Attribute System breakpoints on post-Freya servers

• Comparison
    Attribute System breakpoints on pre-Freya servers

Skill1557 0.jpg Attribute share with summons

• 3 summoner classes (Arcana Lord, Elemental Master and Spectral Master) share their attribute from weapons to summons. Summon always has the same attribute attack type as his master. 
  • The priority of attacking skills is the same as for characters.
  • Other classes summons (Hell Knight, Maestro и т.п.) do not get attribute power of their master.

Skill1248 0.jpg Debuff landing chances

• Debuff landing formulas adjusted according to HF chronicles and general concept of MasterWork.
    • Means that we took formulas as base but some mechanics might be different because of previous changes on MasterWork.

Skill1323 0.jpg Noblesse quest changes

• Possessor of a Precious Soul (pt. 1) now requires only 1 etc_mithril_ore_i00.pngreagent1.pngLunargent instead of 5 etc_mithril_ore_i00.pngreagent1.pngLunargent and 1 etc_luxury_wine_b_i00.pngreagent1.pngHellfire Oil;
  • Possessor of a Precious Soul (pt. 3) where you supposed to kill RB Flame of Splendor Barakiel is changed. Now you can kill monsters in Valley of Saints until you collect 100 etc_vesper_caster_piece_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song Fragment.

vesper_cloack_i00.png Cloak attribute enhancement 

• Now it's possible to insert stones and crystals into your cloak up to 30 with stones and 60 with crystals. 

Etc question mark i00 0.jpg Quests

• Quests where you need to kill 3 RB in LoA and 7 RB in DV are now available. Chance to spawn is the same for each DV boss

Item 14680.jpg Saerom beads

Now some bosses (including instances) will also drop new items - Saerom beads. With beads you can turn your regular equipment into Rare (foundation)

• Currently you are able to improve gear up to S80 grade:
    • It is possible to improve Icarus and Moirai into Rare - but no possible to improve Vesper and Vorpal. 
  • Exchanger located in Ancient Arcan Ciry:
  • Drop from world Raid Bosses and Instance-zone bosses:
    • RB ~ 70-75 - beads Item 14679.jpg А-gr and small chance for Item 14680.jpg S-gr;
    • RB ~ 75-85 - beads Item 14680.jpg S-gr and small chance Item 14681.jpg S80-gr.
  • RB chance to drop and amount of attribute stones Etc fire stone i00 0.jpg also increased.:
    • Old: 1 stone with 50% chance;
    • New: from 1 to 3 stones with 100% chance.

We want to point out that it's only the first step on implementing High Five update. Locations, items, gear and a lot other stuff will be added gradually.
Thanks to all of you, who has been waiting and will appreciate our efforts, we also really thankful to anyone who couldn't wait and made us work twice as hard. Wait for new patches, that will bring more content. Enjoy!

with ❤️ , E-Global & Averia

• 4 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

Today we are glad to introduce you next part of High Five update series. For this Patch we have prepared new Location, Event, some mechanics changes and Epic Boss! 

etc_blesscharm_ward_val_i00.png Epic Boss

• New epic boss card_dragon_vala.png Valakas is now available!
    • To make events schedule less complicated we decided to change respawn patterns for Valakas, that also will affect Antharas respawn. Now respawn schedule of Dragons will be:
      • One epic Dragon will respawn every week on Wednesday.
        • For example: 23.06 - Valakas, 30.06 - Antharas, 07.07 - Valakas and so on.
      • We want to point out that regular respawn timer for Antharas is 8 days and for Valakas is 11 days. Now respawn timer of both bosses will be 14 days. Potential loss in epic jewelry because of increased respawn timer will be compensated by new mechanic described below.
    • Now Epic Dragons will drop new special item with 100% chance - image.png Shillien's Soul. This items can be exchanged at NPC Pona for real Epic Jewelry  accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of Antharas and accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngNecklace of Valakas
      • Exchange rate:
        • accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of Antharas - 2 image.png Shillien's Soul;
        • accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngNecklace of Valakas - 3 image.png Shillien's Soul.
    • Now after death of any Epic Dragons special NPC Smaug will appear on central squares of each town, talk to this NPC to recieve unique buff blessing of smaug.png Blessing of Smaug, that increases amount of etc_adena_i00.pngAdena you get by killing monsters by 100%;
    • General info:
      • Entering the nest and boss phases were not changed.
      • There is no longer limit for amount of characters that can enter Valakas' Nest.
      • etc_vacualite_glowing_white_i00.pngVacualite Floating Stone and etc_plate_blue_i00.pngPortal Stone will not disappear upon entering nest.
  • And this also not the last Epic Boss to be added to the game 😉 ❄️

Etc map yellow i00 0.jpg New Location

• Added new etc_instrument_i00.png Giant's Cave location, according to High Five update.
  • Mechanics, monsters and bosses work according to original HF update, except: 
    • Upper part of the location:
      • Drop, XP and monsters population increased;
      • Added recipes and parts for Vesper weapons in 📜The Giants Cave Exploration Pt.1 quest.
    • Lower part of the location:
      • Added parts, recipes and full drops of armor_t100_u_i00.png Moirai armors, added etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stones drop;
      • Added  etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery reward in 📜The Giants Cave Exploration Pt.2 quest.
  • Note that this is not the last location that will be added to the game 😉 🐓🐒 🐸

averia_scroll.png New Event

averia enchant event.png

• Added new event designed for our project, this event fits current server phase. 
  • What is the best place to spend hot summer days? Of course it's MasterWork 😄. How to do it and also have fun? Get a fresh summer look for your character and enchant special Vesper weapon!
  • General info:
    • In Ancient Arcan City you will find NPC Averia, she already dressed for that event!
    • She will offer you to purchase special weapon_vesper_burster_i00.png Vesper weapon, that can be enchanted with special scrolls, which can be also purchased from Averia.
      • This weapon has no any stats. It's personal, cannot be traded and will not disappear after event ends.
    • Next steps are easy! Enchant weapons and get guaranteed  averia_box.png rewards! Full list of rewards you can find at NPC.
  • There's more! Special g_co_swimsuit_event_03.png swimming trunks\bikini\swimming suits, that will not only surprise other players, but also will bring fresh breeze that you can feel through your monitor 🙂 

etc_royal_membership_i00.png Updates for Butler, Adventurer's Guide and Club Card

• Added new item to NPC Butler assortment  etc_vacualite_glowing_white_i00.pngVacualite Floating Stone - pass for entering new Epic Boss nest - card_dragon_vala.png Valakas;
  • We have decided to update list of support magic provided by NPC.
  • skill1045.png Buffs:
    • Now combo-buff improved_resist.pngImproved Resist  (Eva's Saint) available as support magic from Adventures' Guide.
  • power_32.png Rhythms :
    • Now slightly weaker versions of Rhythms are available.
    • Features:
      • Duration - 60 minutes, same as any other Adventurer's Guide buff;
      • All Rhythm effects provided by NPC Adventurer's Guide have 50% bonuses from original. For example rage_32.pngRhythm of Rage gives +30% Cast Speed and +15% Atk.Speed 10%, NPC version will give you +15% Cast Speed и +7.5% Atk.Speed;
      • Upon entering any Instance Zone - effect will be removed;
      • Rhythms that provide magmatic_32.png resistances are not available;
      • Effects will be replaced with original if applied.

ItemPic_face_10139.jpg New Clan Hall

• Added "new" Clan Hall Rainbow Springs Chateau and now it's available for sieges! Many players remember that this Clan Hall were added in game long time ago in Chronicle 4: Scions of Destiny (C4) update, but it did not work properly. Our players asked us many times to make this Clan Hall available. We managed to make it work properly, made some changes and now we are glad to introduce it! 
  • General info:
    • Siege process of this Clan Hall is unlike other sieges in the game. You will meet unusual mechanics that were made to make whole process more interesting. 
    • To register for Clan Hall siege you will need special items etc_hs_agit_war_joining_certificate_i00.Rainbow Springs Clan Hall War Decree, which can be obtained by killing monsters (link to full list) and Bosses in  Etc egg bundle i00 0.jpg Hot Springs;
    • To start the siege required minimum of 2 registered clans, however maximum clans that can participate is 4. If there will be more than 4 registered clans, only those who brought more items, will participate.
    • You will need to follow Arena Director instructions, destroy chests with bare hands, obtain letters to form a words;
    • You goal is to destroy your pumpkin faster then your opponents.
  • More details you will find in-game. We recommend you to participate in this siege if you want to have a lot of fun  🙂 

Без имени-1.png General

• Added Символ Олимпиады Olympiad Shop assortment according to High Five.
    • Items prices for Vesper and Vorpal have been reduced by half;
    • Do not forget that your placement in g_rune_of_flint_will.png1star_frame.pngGrand Olympiad Rank(1-10) provides you additional discount for all Olympiad Store items.
  • Transformation system were slightly changed and from now on:

• We will add new Transformation Spellbook more frequently.
    • All learned transformations (except Sub-Class skills transformations) will be removed, and books will be added to your inventory so you can learn them again.
  • NPC etc_add_buffslot_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngBlack Marketeer of Mammon assortment
    • Added new item: etc_sb_transform_i00.pngTransform Sealbook: Death Blader;
    • Added etc_ancient_adena_i00.pngAncient Adena according to High Five.
      • Please note that all restrictions were also added form High Five update.
  • Fixed and improved mechanics of some monsters. 
    • For example Knoriks used to have permanent invisibility until he reaches some point. However if he takes any damage, he will start to use debuff effects on characters, without leaving invisibility state. Now he will be always visible, even when he moves.
    • Changed amount of monsters-minions, spawned during fight with Epic Boss Antharas
    • This QoL changes are aimed to improve some methods and mechanics. We hope that this changes will make your experience much better and comfortable 😉 

This is second step into High Five update. Second, but not the last! We are working on new steps every day, preparing new events, locations and other things. This might look like it's stops us from development of fresh server but this is how ongoing project works and we like it. We will not stop and will not forget about MasterWork. We only work harder to bring you more content and a lot of fun! 🙂 
We want to thank everyone who played or still playing on our MasterWork server! It's all possible because of you!

Expect new Patches in the nearest future. More High Five content, Epic Bosses and a lot more.

with❤️ , E-Global & Averia

• 2 недели спустя...

Hello! This is not a patchnote, but useful information and an addition to the previous post, reward list for the event:

averia enchant event.png

Reward is packaged into the box. There's one guaranteed reward in each box and every box has a chance of additional reward.

Enchant Level Reward
+4 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)
random attribute stone (high chance)
+5 3-7 Gemstone S
1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)
random attribute stone (high chance)
+6 1-2 Giant's Codex
1-70 Noble Enchancement Stone
1 Giant's Codex - Mastery (high chance)
+7 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)
random attribute Crystal (high chance)
+8 1-3 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)
1 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)
1-2 Lucky Enchant Stone: Armor (S-Grade) (average chance)
Soul Crystals, stage 16 (low chance)
+9 1 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)
1-2 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) (high chance)
1-2 Lucky Enchant Stone: Weapon (S-Grade) (average chance)
+10 1 Neolithic Crystal S
1 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) (average chance)
1-2 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S) (average chance)
+11 1 Neolithic Crystal S80
+12 1-2 Neolithic Crystal S
1 Neolithic Crystal S80
+13 1 Earring of Zaken
1 Enchanted Earring of Zaken (low chance)
+14 500-1500 Gemstone S
1 Red Soul Crystal - Stage 16 (average chance)
1 Green Soul Crystal - Stage 16 (average chance)
1 Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 16 (average chance)
1 Red Soul Crystal - Stage 17 (average chance)
1 Green Soul Crystal - Stage 17 (average chance)
1 Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 17 (average chance)
1 Red Soul Crystal - Stage 18 (low chance)
1 Green Soul Crystal - Stage 18 (low chance)
1 Blue Soul Crystal - Stage 18 (low chance)
+15 1 Ring of Queen Ant
1 Enchanted Ring of Queen Ant (low chance)
1-2 Neolithic Crystal S
1 Neolithic Crystal S80
enchancement scrolls/stones for armor/weapon
+16 1 random Mid-S84 Weapon
1 random Soul Crystal, stage 17
700-1500 Gemstone S
+17 1 Ring of Baium
1-2 Neolithic Crystal S
1 Neolithic Crystal S80
+18 1 random Top-S84 Weapon
1 random Soul Crystal, stage 18
700-1500 Gemstone S
+19 1 Earring of Antharas
1-5 Neolithic Crystal S
1-3 Neolithic Crystal S80
+20 1 Necklace of Valakas
1-5 Neolithic Crystal S
1-3 Neolithic Crystal S80

• 1 месяц спустя...

Dear friends!

Before announcing our new server this autumn we are introducing you new Patch Notes for our MasterWork 2020 server!
This update brings new locations, instance-zone and new equipment!

Server will be restarted on 30.08 at 13:00 server time.
Restart duration: 1 hour.

Armor t97 u i00 0.jpg New Equipment

• Added new armor equipment Armor t98 u i00 0.jpg Elegia. Since Elegia is the best equipment you can get we decided to make it unique drop from Epic Bosses and Frintezza instance-zone (more information below).
  • Only one piece of armor will drop with following chances:
    • image.png Instance Zone Frintezza: 10%;
    • image.png Queen Ant: 15%;
    • image.png Baium: 30%;
    • image.png Beleth: 50%;
    • image.png Antharas: 50%;
    • card_dragon_vala.png Valakas: 50%.

Etc map yellow i00 0.jpg New Locations

🐓 Seed of Annihilation

• Added new location Seed of Annihilation - SoA. To make it more relevant we did some changes in location-related buffs, which will help any class to find farming spot that perfectly fits them.
  • You can access this location from the same portal that you are using for SoD teleportation, you can find it in Ancient Arcan City.
  • Drop chance from monsters slightly improved;
  • Buffs:
    • Skill6439 0.jpg Efficacy of Wisdom (magician) - was not changed;
    • Skill6440 0.jpg Efficacy of Strength (close-range fight) - significantly reworked. Will help melee fighters to kill monsters;
    • Skill6441 0.jpg Efficacy of Agility (long-range physical) - significantly reworked. Will help archer classes to kill monsters.

depositphotos_12643257-stock-illustratioMonastery of Silence

• Reworked one of the high-level locations Monastery of Silence - MoS. Now it is working according to High Five and server concept. Drop was also adjusted to make location more relevant.
  • Drop:
    •  Armor t95 u i00 0.jpg Vesper equipment;
    • Instead of Vesper weapons, monsters will now drop weapon_periwing_sword_i00.pngS85 weapons ;
    • Drop lists updated with Etc fire stone i00 0.jpg Attribute Stones, Etc mineral unique i03 0.jpg Life Stone, spoil with enchant scrolls Etc scroll of enchant weapon i05 0.jpg EWS, Etc scroll of enchant armor i05 0.jpg EAS, etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png BEWS, etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png BEAS and etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giant's Codex - Mastery.

Ticket i00 0.jpg New Instance-Zone

• Added new Instance Zone - image.png Frintezza.
  • Due to adding this new instance-zone, regular Epic Boss Frintezza will be removed from open-world (only instance-zone version will be available from now on). 
  • Requirements to enter:
    • Min. players: 11
    • Max. players: 45
  • Drop:
    • Accessory necklace of frintessa i00 0.jpg Frintezza's Necklace - 100%;
    • Armor t98 u i00 0.jpg Elegia - 10% chance for 1 random item;
    • Weapon vesper avenger i01 0.jpg Оружие S84, S85, S86;
    • Armor t95 u i03 0.jpg Vorpal and Armor t95 u i00 0.jpg Vesper equipment;
    • Forgotten scrolls Archer_will_book.png Will and Protection_of_Rune.png Protection;
    • Item 14681.jpg Saerom's Beads S, S80, S84;
  •  Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Soul Crystals:
    • 10=>15: 100%;
    • 15=>16: 50%;
    • 16=>17: 25%;
    • 17=>18: 10%.

G ev invite vip invitation 0.jpg Login Bonus

Currently we are at the final stage of developing new Login Bonus system. This system is meant to reward players for daily login and staying online for some time, reward become better every day and also one bonus reward for every 7 days. We are not sure though if it will be implemented right now but in the nearest future you will be able to test it.

sneak peek:

Показать содержимое

Regardless of the situation on the legal side of L2 market, we are glad to inform you that we managed to set everything up and now we are ready to bring you more updates! We need to point out that this is not the last patch for MW20 server and it will have more updates.

Thank you for saying with us!

With ❤️, E-Global & Averia

• 1 месяц спустя...

Dear friends!

Surely you all have already read the announcement of the new season of the MasterWork server 2021 and you are waiting for its opening not less than we are. Is that means that we will stop fixing and updating our united server? Of course not! We have prepared a new patchnote for you , there are different fixes, improvements and some information about the future.
We also want to make it clear that almost all of these changes will be at the MasterWork II server  ( most of them from start , but some , for example locations, will be later). As promised, we will keep the united server up to date, give all the latest updates to both servers at once.
We do not want to manipulate our players by forcing them to go to a new server to play a newyer and fixed version of the product.We genuinely want players to enjoy our MasterWork the way they want to, and on the server they are most comfortable with. That's the main goal! By the way....

Now let's move on to the Patchnote 🙂

image.png VISUAL CHANGES

Work with the gaming client is one of the most important and most visible job we do to improve our product.

plus.png Additional action bar( already added)

Earlier, we added a 6th action bar to help with placing all the necessary skills and items. However, that didn't help everyone.That's why we created a separate action bar from the others, which can be placed anywhere on the screen for your convenience.
image.png

mail_2.png Mail Expansion (already added)

We have increased the number of slots for items that can be added to the mail. From now there are 12 slots available to you when you mail, instead of old 8.
Also, you will now get +2 slots for every 4.png VIP level (14/16/18/20 in total). And that's not the end!
We have added an item that can increase even more the number of slots in the mail. Now  Skill1370 0.jpg Expand Trade has become  Expand_Trade.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Mail & Store and the item gives +8 slots in the mail in addition to +8 slots for private store .

image.png

WASD Arrow Keys.png Movement (already added)

We know that there are many players who prefer to use the keyboard to move the character and the current system ← ↑ → ↓ is not suitable.
For this reason,long time ago we have started the process of adapting the movement system from a later versions client and now the WASD system is available for you.
At this point, we could not fully finish the system, but it already works much better than the basic one.

At this point the A and D buttons do not move the character, but only turn in the appropriate direction. However, by holding them together with W and / or S the character will move sideways or diagonally:

• W - at 12:00 🕛;
  • S -  at 6:00  🕡;
  • WA -  at 10:30 🕙;
  • WD -  at 01:30 🕑;
  • SD -  at 16:30 🕟;
  • SA - at 19:30 🕣;
  • ASW (3 keys) - at 9:00 🕘;
  • DSW (3 keys) - at 3:00 🕒.
    Скрытый текст

okpng.png

We will return to the movement system soon and completely refine it.It will allow you to move even more comfortably and smoothly.

Also, the camera of the observer at the Grand Olympics was repaired. Before, the camera behaved totaly inadequately when moving - now this will not happen. The movement is smooth and allows you to  observe the battles with pleasure;

Etc map yellow i00 0.jpgEvent Location (will be available next week)

We try to listen to you carefully and keep an eye on the market and your needs.Thereby, we've made a new Event Location that will make it easier to farm the supplies the market needs.

• Duration being open ~month (the event can be extended or reworked if it is relevant)N: Event-Ruins of Despair;
  • Name: Event-Ruins of Despair;
  • Level range: 83-85;
  • Expirience gained: seriously reduced;
  • Loot: There is totally no normal loot;
  • Event loot :
    • chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone
      • Drop rate  of  etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top and  etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High-grade Life Stones has been increased:
        • Before fix  :
          • etc_mineral_general_i03.png Low 65%;
          • etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid 25%;
          • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High 7%;
          • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top 3%.
        • After fix :
          • etc_mineral_general_i03.png Low 50%;
          • etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid 30%;
          • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High 15%;
          • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top 5%.
    • FamilyBox_Ench.pngEnchanted MW Box
      • The drop rate of C and B-gr enchant scrolls and stones has been reduced, the drop rate of A-gr enchant scrolls and stones has been increased, and the drop rate of S-gr enchant scrolls and stones has been significantly increased. Lower level enchant scrolls wills still drop, but less often now.
      • The chance to get more than one (up to 3) enchant scroll and S-gr stone has been added

family_coin_i00.pngButler (already added)

The Butler store assortment has been increased, and some items have been reworked and improved. We would like to highlight the changes that have affected the store.
This is the approach we will use for all changes and we hope you enjoy it.Did you use the inventory expander? Great, now it gives you more slots! Do you need to expand the number of slots in the private store? Now it also gives you more slots for items when sending mail ! The price hasn't changed, just get more😉

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.pngFrintezza's Magic Force Field Removal Scroll has been added to the store;
    • Price: 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin + 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
  • Expand Trade was changed to Expand_Trade.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Mail & Store and now this item, in addition to +8 slots to private store, also gives 8 slots for items in mail;;
  • Expand_Inventory.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngExpand Inventory Expand Inventory now adds 60 slots to inventory instead of 48;
  • etc_vitality_point_i00.png Vitality:
    • All Vitality items now have faster casting time and have literally a zero chance of being interrupted(due to the cast time). Were you afraid to use hats while fighting big group of monsters? Don't be (unless you get killed or stunned while casting);
    • etc_rbracelet_aga_agit_i00.pngpannel_a1.pngVitality Maintaining Agathion now also gives a small portion of  br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion when used (5000 units out of 40000). Failed to freeze vitality on the 4th level and you have a 3  99%? That's in the past now ;)
    •  br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Buffs and br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Buffs. Now you won't lose a buff if you use new one in the last seconds of the previous one. Vitality Replenishing buffs replace each other, and Vitality Maintaining buffs are now can be applied in with Vitality Replenishing Buffs at the same time;
    • The description of all vitality items is now simpler and clearer.
  • Description of a large number of items has been changed. Now it is better and clearer.

armor_t1001_ul_i00.png Items

We changed some of the current items and added new ones.

vesper_cloack_i00.png Cloaks (availible next week)

Cloaks will now also give M.Def similar to shirts. New stats:

• P.Def:
    • Old: 15 - 30;
    • New: 12 - 20.
  • M.Def:
    • New: 9 - 12.

amor_evilness_cloak.pngpannel_intrepid.pngAveria's Legacy Cloak 

All characters that were transferred from the old server Averia x100 were given unique cloaks. Their stats do not differ from the usual ones, but have a nice visual reminder of the past years ;)

amor_evilness_cloak.pngpannel_intrepid.pngGlobal Elite Cloak (vip3.pngetc_level_panel_lv3.pngVIP 3) 

You can now hide the cloak whithout hiding wings.
Visit NPC Battle Pass manager Rylai in Giran Castle Town and there you can totally free exchange your cloak for the Hidden Global Elite Cloak.

amor_evilness_cloak.pngpannel_intrepid.pngImproved Global Elite Cloak (vip4.pngetc_level_panel_lv4.pngVIP 4)

The Improved Global Elite Cloak now has 4 different visual skins. You can change to any of them for free at NPC Battle Pass manager Rylai in Giran Castle Town

• Black ;
  • Red ;
  • Silver ;
  • Hidden ( wings only, without cloak).

Скрытый текст

We also remind you that all cloaks can be exchanged for Cloak's Boost - CP.jpg CP,  Cloak's Boost - HP.jpg HP,  Cloak's Boost - MP.jpg MP with the same NPC Rylai in the Giran Castle Town.

armor_t94_u_i00.pngRare Vesper Armor

There was some work done on all of the HF Chronicles sets (no bonus changes), final versions of Rare Vesper Upper Body ( Chest) were added .
We are fixed\added :

• Craft and Unsealing ;
  • Using with the Set (now you will have bonus from full vesper set while wearing rare upper body armor with your set);
  • Possibility of getting withetc_warding_orb_gold_i00.pngNeolithic Crystal - S84; 
  • Possibility of upgrading with  energy_condenser_i01.pngNoble Enhancement Stone;
  • Adding\Canceling {PvP} Bonus;
  • Enchanting with etc_fire_stone_i00.pngattribute.

Here are description of the Rare Vesper Upper Body Armor bonuses;

Скрытый текст

armor_t94_u_i00.pngVesper Cuirass:

• P.Atk +1.5%;
  • P.Def +2.5%;
  • Max HP +350;
  • Sleep Resistance +25%;
  • Hold Resistance +25%.

armor_t95_u_i00.pngVesper Leather Hauberk:

P.Atk +1.5%;

• Atk.Spd +2.0%;
  • MP Regeneration +7%;
  • Max MP +225.

armor_t96_u_i00.pngVesper Jacket:

• M.Atk +2.5%;
  • Casting Spd +1.5%;
  • MP Regeneration +10%;
  • Stun Resistance +15%;
  • Concentration +12%.

etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Life Stone & Attribute 

• We understand that for almost a full calendar year you probably put in more than a hundred LSs. So just to help you get the necessary skills we reduced the number of regular bonuses (not significant) to fall skills more often.
  • For the duration of the Event Location the cost of retrieving an already installed augment was reduced by 2-3 times .
    • The cost of both the augmentation (gems) and canceling augmentation (adena) now depends on the rank of the LS:
      • etc_mineral_general_i03.png Low и etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid = 50% of the current price;
      • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High = 75% of the current price;
      • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top = 100% of the current price (no changes);
      • For example:
        • Current price:
          • 25 etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone C;
          • 480.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
        • After this fix:
          • etc_mineral_general_i03.png Low и etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid LS: 13 Gemstone / 240.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High LS: 19 etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone / 360.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
          • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top LS: 25 etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone/ 480.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
    • The cost of augmentation and canceling augmentation from Rare items is now lower than from normal items. We are, after all, a MasterWork server 🙂 
      • Arcana Mace - Nature  (Rare):
        • etc_mineral_general_i03.png Low и etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid LS: 7 Gemstone / 120.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High LS: 10 Gemstone / 180.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
        • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top LS: 13 Gemstone / 240.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
      • Больше примеров для всех грейдов:
        Скрытый текст

S gr / {PvP} S gr, including weapon_dynasty_blade_i00.png Dynasty

• Low/Middle LS: 13 Gemstone C / 240.000
        • High LS: 19 Gemstone C / 360.000
        • Top LS: 25 Gemstone C / 480.000

<RARE> S gr / {PvP} S gr, including weapon_dynasty_blade_i00.png Dynasty

• Low/Middle LS: 7 Gemstone C / 120.000
        • High LS: 10  Gemstone C  / 180.000
        • Top LS: 13 Gemstone C / 240.000

S80 / {PvP} S80 (weapon_icarus_stick_i00.png Icarus Hall)

• Low/Middle LS: 18 Gemstone B / 460.000  
        • High LS: 27 Gemstone B / 690.000 
        • Top LS: 36 Gemstone B / 920.000 

<RARE> S80 / {PvP} S80 (weapon_icarus_stick_i00.png Icarus Hall)

• Low/Middle LS: 9 Gemstone B / 230.000  
        • High LS: 14 Gemstone B / 345.000 
        • Top LS: 18 Gemstone B / 460.000 

S84 / {PvP} S84 (weapon_vesper_burster_i00.png Vesper Buster)

• Low/Middle LS: 24 Gemstone B / 720.000 
        • High LS: 36 Gemstone B / 1.080.000 
        • Top LS: 48 Gemstone B / 1.440.000 

<RARE> S84 / {PvP} S84 (weapon_vesper_burster_i00.png Vesper Buster)

• Low/Middle LS: 14 Gemstone B / 360.000 
        • High LS: 18 Gemstone B / 540.000 
        • Top LS: 24 Gemstone B / 720.000 

S85 / {PvP} S85 (weapon_veniplant_sword_i00.png Veniplant Sword)

• Low/Middle LS: 29 Gemstone B / 1.400.000
        • High LS: 44 Gemstone B / 2.100.000
        • Top LS: 58 Gemstone B / 2.800.000

S86 / {PvP} S86 (weapon_archangel_sword_i00.png Archangel Sword)

• Low/Middle LS: 29 Gemstone B / 1.600.000 
        • High LS: 44 Gemstone B / 2.400.000
        • Top LS: 58 Gemstone B / 3.200.000

• During active Event Location trade etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones for  etc_fire_crystal_i00.pngAttribute Crystals became a lot cheaper.
    • Trading price has been lowered from 5.000.000 to 2.500.00 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Trading price has been lowered from 5 to 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

Без имени-1.png Other changes

•  Fixed Epic Bossbeleth.png Beleth . Now the situation when he stays with 1 HP will not happen again (at least we are hoping :D)
  • Fixed Epic Boss antharas.png Antharas. Now the situation with infinite number of appearing Dragon Bomber  will not happen again;
  • Fixed a visual bug with disappearing character  after successfull item enchant to +7;
  • The work and descriptions of clan skills have been corrected. All descriptions are now clearer, and they working like in stated concepts;
  • Now there is easier to farmetc_crafted_leather_i00.pngclaft1.pngCrafted Leather in The Forge of Gods - Lower Level location ;
    • Magma Drakes were added appropriate Spoil, 1 to 2 pieces, 70% chance of base spoil.
  •  Now at etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystal there is an information about its level - etc_soul_stone_i00.pngetc_level_panel_lv10.pngRed Soul Crystal - Stage 10.

Even though we are preparing a new server, we don't forget to give updates for the united server.
Already now, and the further you go, you'll be able to play on the new MWII product without leaving your characters behind!
Thank you for staying with us!

с ❤️, E-Global & Averia

• 2 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

Yesterday our server for MasterWork II Open Tests became available for everyone and immediately broke few records in compare to last year Open Test Server.
In the first few hours (not 24 hours) we got these numbers:

• Unique players: 1079;
  • Players peak: 721;
  • Characters created: 3601;
  • Master Accounts created: 2528 (before launch);
  • Game Accounts created: 4239 (before launch).

As a tradition with Open Test also starts our server event called Patch Notes that will be active during server lifetime.
Thanks to anyone who already joined, but if you did not enter the game yet don't miss your chance to test game client and different concept features to be ready for server launch.

skill0255.png Skills

• Fixed new transformations of skill1331.png Warlock, skill1332.png Elemental Summoner and skill1333.png Phantom Summoner;
  • Ability skill10262.png Lightning Courage temporary unavailable. Will be added later after technical fixes.
  • Ability skill_agathion_special.pngAgathion Special Skill - Wind Walk Ability from pi_high_agathion_bracelet_i00.pngpannel_a1.pngAutoloot Agathion - Family Guardian (starter package) will not work during Grand Olympiad
  • Support magic (buffs) from OBT Manager skill1363.pngChant of Victory, skill1356.pngProphecy of Fire, skill1355.pngProphecy of Water and other now has correct parameters. 

etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngTalismans

• Talismans will be divided into several levels and will upgrade upon server stage transition (same as image.png Item Skills etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Life Stone)
    • etc_talisman_i01.pngtime_tab.pngBlue Talisman - Divine Protection now gives 1200 p.def and 900 m.def (down from 3600 and 2700);
    • etc_talisman_i00.pngtime_tab.pngRed Talisman - Life Force now restores 50% HP and 30% MP (down from 100%);
    • etc_talisman_i00.pngtime_tab.pngRed Talisman of Maximum Clarity now only has 50% of its effect (down from 100%).
  • In the nearest future we will also update talisman icons to make them more clear and easy to use.

Etc cross of einhasad i00 0.jpg Other

• Fixed descriptions for various skills and items;
  • Game localization. We actively work on Russian and Chinese in-game languages, sometime it causes item or skill descriptions become unreadable. We are trying to fix it as soon as possible. We recommend you to use Updater more frequently. You can download updater here.

And this is only beginning 😉
Few days before server launch you can spend on our Open Test Server where you can compete with other players in Grand Olympiad games 24/7 including 3v3 arenas, or find a group to test instance-zones.
Join us and lets make MasterWork II best server together!

Dear friends,

Open test server is at full swing and still available for all players.
More detailed stats will be posted later, closer to server launch but here is how many players already played on Open Test Server:

• Unique game accounts: 6163;
  • Unique master accounts: 3638.

Here is another portion of changes already implemented during open tests

Skill4295 0.jpg NPC

Blacksmith Pushkin (Giran Town) no longer provides services:

• Unsealing skill0242.png А+ grade. Available at Mammon;
  • Creating dual swords skill0242.png А+ grade. Available at Mammon;
  • Inserting etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA 11+ levels. Available at Mammon;
  • Unsealing Foundation А+ grade items. Available at Mammon;
  • Inserting image.png Noblesse stones into Vesper armor;
  • Recipe cost etc_adena_i00.pngAdena increased to Gracia prices.

Still provides services:

• Materials crafting for Adena;
  • Adding SA to weapons, creating dual swords D/C/B grade, unsealing Foundation B-grade and a lot more.
  • That's just easy and handy! 😉

etc_crystal_green_i00.png Luxory Store assortment changed according server concept. Other skill0240.png С-gr. (weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i00.pngHomunkulus's Sword and other) will be added after first mammons.

Etc quest account reward i00 0.jpg Items

Now all armor_t71_ul_i00.png Doom armor sets will also provide additional resistance to Root Hold (same as Nightmare and Imperial Crusader).

accessory_academy_i00.png Academy Circlet will now provide passive effect for characters that complete Academy

• Lowers death XP loss penalty up to character level 75, works even when not equipped.

accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad

Rewards for participating in Grand Olympiad changed according to Interlude: etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png Noblesse Gate Pass

• Hero abilities, weapons and other items according to stage description.

etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.png Talismans

Pool of available talismans will be updated gradually.

• Stage 1-60 there will be 5 types of talismans and DP, MC, LF - will be reworked and price reduced;
  • Stage 61-72 yellow (passive) talismans will be added;
  • Stage 73-79+ all talismans will be available.

• Talismans that will be available during first stage currently available at NPC Butler

skill1177.png Skills

Changed skill1331.png Warlock's summon skill11370.png Mew the Cat active ability. Now instead of Wind Strike summon will use Flame Strike, that has fire attack attribute instead of wind.

Now skill1323.png Noblesse Blessing will be available in any transformation. 

Skill4299 0.jpg Monsters

• Raid Bosses respawn time lowered to 15 minutes for OBT duration;
  • Location Silent Valley now works according to first stage;
  • On the launch day monsters respawn delay will be lowered for your comfort;
  • Removed some unnecessary monsters. We want to remind you that one or two weeks after launch newly created characters will appear in a special starting zone near Gludio town. Academy perks will be improved (rewards, levels, Academy Favor). After Kamael update newly created characters will appear in Ancient Arcane City with special starting zone.

Dear players!

Next restart on Open Test Server will bring number of changes.

image.png Rates

Now you can level up your character up to level 61. Now you have access to:

• Testing experience gain after level 60 with x0.1 rates;
  • Grand Olympiad, GvG and other tests with level 61 and access to A-grade equipment.

family_coin_i00.pngControl Panel

New payment system became available in account control panel.
We also want to point out that old and newly added payment systems are being added because of some restrictions on a legal side and copyright issues. We are doing our best to bring you more options for balance replenishment.

Other important thing is payment system commissions. They became higher but it doesn't depend on us or payment systems. New tax rules made payment system process more complicated which lead to such changes. Payment system owners and our project completely understand that but we can't really do much about that.

Skill4295 0.jpg NPC

NPC Adventurers' Guide (club) teleports list updated according to server concept;

NPC Master Tome now will stay in all 3 spots at the same time without teleportation.

image.png Classes

Now you can take any class as your sub class, all restrictions removes, excluding Kamaels.

• Cooldown restrictions for skill1427.png Flames of Invincibility will be added later.

Fixed number of quests for 2nd profession.

• Do not forget that you can also get profession from NPC Butler for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena and family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

Now Skill 10801 2.jpg Counter Snipe Shot and counter_pawer_shot.png Counter Power Shot will not replace each other.

image.png Miscellaneous

Client and server optimization. 

• Other thing that we wanted to talk about. We are working a lot to optimize server performance. This is very important work that takes a lot of our time.

We also recommend you to use Updater, to have latest client files. Download here.

Dear friends!

Test server is in full swing! Already five thousands new Master Accounts were created!
We are really happy that you are not just waiting for the launch day but also testing everything and help us fix issued. The results of our teamwork and new update below in this post!

aden.png Open Test Server

• Level cap increased to 72. Server rates set according to the first server stage (1-60) so you can test your starting route with launch day rates. Classes, Olympiad, GvG fights, farming spots you can test with level 72.

image.png Items

• accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png Jewelry
    • Reworked (added) foundation jewelry starting from skill0241.png B-gr. And already available in OBT manager store.
    • Foundation jewelry breakdown (accessary_adamantite_necklace_i00.png Adamantite / accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png BO / accessary_phoenixs_necklace_i00.png Phoenix / accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png MJ / accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png ТТ).
      • accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png Rings: 
        • + 3/4/5/6/7% Hold resistance;
        • + 1/2/3/4/5% Physical crit. power.
      • accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Earrings: 
        • + 3/4/5/6/7% Stun resistance;
        • + 3/4/5/6/7% Mental resistance (including Fear and Silence).
      • accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png Necklace:
        • + 1/2/3/4/5% Elemental resistance (all elements);
        • + 3/4/6/8/10% Resistance to Paralysis and Sleep.

• etc_cp_potion_i01.png CP Potion
    • Fixed CP potions delay (3 seconds according to description). 

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.png Scrolls
    • Added 10 seconds cooldown to etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngBlessed Scroll of Resurrection .

• etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.png Talismans
    • Added new icons for 32_lifeforce.jpg Talismans;
    • List of talismans that will be available on the first stage currently available at NPC Butler.

• Etc_question_mark_i00_0.jpg Unidentified items
    • During the first stage all equipment (weapons, armor, jewelry) B-grade dropped from monsters, Raid Bosses and instance-zones will drop as Unidentified, that can be unsealed by double clicking on an item. You will receive either regular version or Foundation (Rare/MasterWork) item. 
    • Chance to get foundation item is much lower than getting MW item when crafting. 
    • Epic Bosses on the first stage will drop Unidentified A-grade items.
    • On the second stage monsters, bosses and instance-zone bosses will drop B+A-gr items, Epic Bosses will drop S-grade. This rule will be applied next stage up to S84 grade on HighFive.

image.png NPC

• l2store.png L2 Store
    • In-game shop (screen button) ready for MasterWork II launch

• etc_crystal_green_i00.png Luxury Shop
    • Assortment changed according to server concept of the first stage. New items like weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i00.pngHomunkulus's Sword will be added with first mammons
    • Do not forget that you can purchase Soul Crystals etc_soul_stone_i00.png 4-10 levels or exchange Soul Crystals 11-11, 12-12, 13-13 (color)

• image.png NPC Blacksmith Pushkin
    • Blacksmith Pushkin now can upgrade your regular weapon to foundation version of it.
    • On the first stage only B-grade Neolithic Crystals will be available (Epic Bosses drop).
    • Crystals of higher grades will be available on the next stages, B-grade Crystals will drop from regular Raid Bosses.

• etc_ancient_adena_i00.png NPC Black market Mammon \ Merchant Mammon \ Blacksmith Mammon
    • Disabled purchasing etc_ancient_adena_i00.png АА for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena at Black Marketer up to High Five;
    • Added Ancient Adena, Ivory Coins and Noblesse Gate Passes to OBT manager shop;
    • Mammons added to Giran Town. 
    • Disabled exchanging of skill0241.png B for B-gr weapons. Will be added on Gracia according to server concept.
      • Rules: Physical weapon can be only changed to physical weapon, same for magical weapons.

• skill5239.png Events schedule
    • November 12 - catacombs opened for everyone;
      • Monsters that drop etc_wind_rune_i00.png seal stones will not spawn.
    • November 15 - start of sign period;
    • November 22 - first mammons will appear;
    • November 29 - new items will be added to Luxury Shop 

image.png Misc

• Learning skills
    • Skills auto learning active for characters 1-39, starting from level 40 will require spellbook and SP.

• Quests
    • Fixed several profession change quests

• Item description
    • Fixed description for many items B/A/S grade.

• Geo data fixes
    • Due to server stages concept some locations are supposed to be changed in future and have some passing issues. We are working to remove invisible walls and other objects.
    • Skyshadow Meadow invisible obstacles removed.

• Mobile game MW Epic Quest.png MasterWork: Epic Quest
    • We've made rewards for playing!
      • First, second and sixth bonus codes can be activated on launch day, November 12 at 20:00!
        • Personal reward for installing the game;
        • Personal reward for encountering The Boss for the first time;
        • Personal reward for completing the game.
      • Third, fourth and fifth bonus codes:
        • Personal reward for encountering the boss for the second time - can be activated on November 19;
        • Personal reward for encountering the boss for the third time - can be activated on November 26;
        • Personal reward for encountering the boss for the fourth time - can be activated on December 3.
    • NOTE: codes can be activated for one character for 100 times but all rewards issued as 7-days chests with infinite cooldown. You will just lose your rewards if you will try to abuse the system.
    • Missed Valakas on MasterWork 2020? Get your revenge in mobile game!

• Game client files
    • A lot of work made towards files localization;
    • Fixed descriptions of many items, skills and other;
    • Do not forget to update your game client to have all latest files. We also recommend you to use Updater more frequently. Download here.

Server will be launched on Friday, 12.11.21 at 20:00 server time

Dear friends,

This is the last update with Patch Notes for Open Test Server. But not the last for MasterWork! Our regular players know for sure that we doing frequent fixes and updates in every game aspect that requires it. All changes that we are making is a mix of our experience and your feedback, wishes and reports.
Few words about Test Server:

Players:

• Total 13.960 Game Accounts created
  • Total 11687 PvP
  • Total 1568 PK
  • Total 23610 Characters created
  • Total 214 Clans created
  • Total 64 Alliances created
  • 160 different characters achieved Hero status

Currency spent during OBT

• 1.353.603.580 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
  • 18.207.743.683 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
  • 20.479.225.415 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

👁️‍🗨️ MasterWork II start

On Friday, 12.11.21 at 20:00 server time MasterWork II launches
Character creation will be available approximately hour before launch (without access to the game world).
You will be able to choose nickname, hairstyle, race, class and transfer your items from account Control Panel to your character.
Do not ignore this feature, it will help you prepare and don't waste your time when every minute is important.

🔧 MasterWork team launch preparations

We have done a lot of work on increasing server's bandwidth and client-server interaction.
Year ago we were not prepared to meet so many players that chose our project that was real hype. We quickly changed physical server for a more powerful one which helped us to handle the load.
This year it not the same, we started our preparations 6 months ago and it's not only physical server.

We managed to extend networking and make it 5 times better than it was also connect it to ports on l2 server itself. A lot of work done on packets that client sends to server, that helped significantly reduce lags and delays when more 1500 players meet in the same location and use different abilities. This and many other features helped us to increase maximum server capacity for players. 
We also managed to make offline traders count as not connected player. This change also enabled more space for players.

Queue system added for your convenience. 
This system will not be enabled from server start. We hope that we can process all connections without queue but if there will be too many players, we can enable it without server restarts. 

Why we are worried that this won't solve the problem completely?
First of all we want to point our that we've done things that original developers could not implement. That is true, we have done a lot of work but the real test is actual server launch with real players.
We expect many more players this year since community hype about Masterwork grown which means we will have to handle more than last year.
Work is done, tests are over and server security is set and we hope that it is enough.

We are not gonna stop working on server optimization and we really hope you support us. 
Together we are making history. Thank you for your trust, we will work harder not to let you down!

⚔️ Boxes on launch day

This is one of the frequently asked questions.
On the launch day and during server lifetime this numbers will change depending on server stage and load.
How many boxes can i load on start?
You will be able to simultaneously load 1+2 clients, but it can be reduced to 1+1 or even to only one client.
This will only depend on server bandwidth limitations.
The more unique players connected to server and server is closer to it's maximum capacity, the less boxes are available.

skill1177.png Skills

• All skill1155.png AoE skills will now "flag" character if it's used next to other flagged character. 
    • Previously some of skills did not flag players. We've decided to make all AoE skills to flag players
  • Skill 1609 3.jpg Full Swing now works correctly (according to concept) and decreases only PvP damage with two-handed sword.

image.png Items

• Added unidentified items to monsters and bosses drop according to server concept.
    • During first stage all B-grade weapons and armors will drop as unidentified items. Double click on an item to identify it. You will either get regular item or its Rare version with small chance! 
    • Unidentified equipment grade will increase as server goes into later stages. A-grade for second stage, S-grade for third and so on;
    • Some of bosses (Queen Ant, Orfen and Core) will have chance to drop unidentified A-grade weapons during first stage.

Skill4299 0.jpg Monsters

• Number of monsters in starting locations and quest monsters increased
  • Monsters respawn time also reduced
  • Catacombs will be available from server start, but monsters that drop etc_fire_rune_i00.png Seal Stone will not spawn
    • Monsters:
      • 1 - 19 levels: spawns two times faster (30 seconds instead of 60);
      • 20 - 60 levels: respawn increases with level, from "2 times faster to regular spawn time" (monster level 30 old respawn: 60 seconds, new: ~37 seconds; monster level 60 spawn time is 60 seconds).
    • Raid bosses
      • 1 - 39 levels: respawn time from 16 +-4 to 8 +-2 hours;
      • 40 - 51 levels: respawn time from 16 +-4 to 12 +- 3 hours;
      • 52+ bosses respawn time 16 +- 4 hours.

point.png Forum navigation

Dear friends!

MasterWork II server has been successfully launched and that was something incredible...
As we said before, our predictions was that there will be more players than last year. This time more than 5500 players started on the launch day and more than 6000 unique players on the next day in total. This numbers already overwhelming but at the moment this text is written current server online is 7257 players and it can be even more by the time you finish reading this text  😉 
(This post took a bit more time than expected, new online peak: 7.800 players)
What is important to know is that traders don't count as players online (they are removed from the server online pool that also allows more players to log in). That is important, because Giran is already full of traders 🙂

We want to thank everyone for your support! We will work harder to bring you best quality content so you can spend your time with comfort. Thank you!

Now it's time for first live server update and patch notes 🙃
New fixes, old functions and other features. Enjoy!

image.png Important changes

• etc_fire_rune_i00.png Seven Signs
    • Various catacomb system changes.
    • Now winning of one faction (Dusk or Dawn) will not restrict access to catacombs or necropolis for losing side and will only affect boss spawned: Lilith or Anakim. Festival of dusk has been disabled.
    • List of changes:
      • Catacomb access won't be restricted for any faction;
      • Depending on a faction that scored more points, that faction boss will spawn: Lilith or Anakim;
      • De buff effect that is applied to faction members who scored less points now will be only applied on entering boss area;
      • Festival of Dusk disabled.

• image.png Item Broker
    • New feature added: Item Broker, which is available from Actions menu (Alt+C) -> Basic -> image.png Item Broker (/finditem);
    • This feature allows you to find items on the market without displaying its price;
    • Search range is within the town you activate action;
    • Enjoy 😉
        Reveal hidden contents

• ⚔️ Number of boxes available
    • On the launch day and during server lifetime this numbers will change depending on server stage and load.
    • You will be able to simultaneously load 1+2 clients, but it can be reduced to 1+1 or even to only one client.
    • This will only depend on server bandwidth limitations.
    • The more unique players connected to server and server is closer to it's maximum capacity, the less boxes are available.
  • new_reward.png Easter Eggs
    • Introducing new feature on our server - Easter Eggs.
    • On our server Easter Eggs are hidden NPC all over game world in some secret places. They can refer to memorable events or just be in some places where you don't expect to find something unusual.
      Reward for finding an Easter Egg can be useful consumables or some certain item.

There are two types of Easter Eggs:

• Single-use - only available to the first player to find an Easter Egg. Discovery will be announced in the global system chat;
  • Unlimited use - available to all players but can be only used once per character. 
  • Learn more in a separate topic.

• Cube upgrade 0.jpg Improvements
    • Game localization improvements;
    • Improved descriptions of items and skills.

image.png Clan

• New system CW.png Auto-War
  • With this system we are fixing potential issues with clans that not declare war but killing opposing clan members. 
  • How this system works:
    • If a clan don't accept declared clan war but kills opposing clan members, war will automatically start after 100 kills;
    • If a clan did not kill any opposing clan member for 24 hours, war will end automatically. Timer will be reset with each killed enemy.

skill1177.png Classes and skills

• Mass buffs Prophet, Eleven Elder and Shillien Elder will be available with every new level of regular buffs.
  • Classes Dark Avenger and Shillen Knight got new skills skill0480.png Dark Weapon and skill0481.png Dark Armor when transformed with skill0810.png Vanguard.
  • Fixed issue with summoner skills cooldown when target can't be seen.

image.png Monsters and NPC

• In Giran Castle Town you can find NPC mobile.png Mobile Manager, that will help you activate your bonus codes from mobile game MW Epic Quest.png MasterWork: Epic Quest.
  • We want to remind you that number of monsters in starting locations was increased and their respawn time reduced.
  • Number of quest monsters for the most quest was increased.

image.png Instance zones

Fixed ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n1.pngRim-Kamaloka. Now monsters and rewards work as intended.

dark_plate_costume.png Costumes

Costumes visuals fixes. Now everything is displayed correctly, including brooch.

point.png Forum navigation

Don not forget that you can track server statistics on Control Panel., streams in Media section, find good company (clan or a group) on Recruitment section on forum.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...