Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Papanda

MasterWork: Patchnotes

Dear players!

The Great Olympics is in full swing, New Years are literally on the doorstep, and exciting events await us on this Sunday!

We, of course, rolled up our sleeves and prepared for you ... Christmas Patchnout!

• Events
    • The event Cyberpunk 2077 is over. We were happy to help Joni, but his time has passed. See you later, Johnny!
      And it will probably be at the beginning of summer, when you fix your bugs, CD Project Red, ALO ADMINS SHO ABOUT BAGS SHO ABOUT PRODUCT FOR SHO I PAYED WHY IS EVERYTHING NOT READY ... Oh, what are we talking about?
    • The  "Etc x mas tree i00 0.jpg Dress up the Christmas tree"! event has been introduced! We have prepared for you various bonuses and visual items that will fill you with a festive mood!
      • You can find out more about the event by following this link.
  • Clans
    • The Castles Crown skills now work correctly at the Olympics.
      • We reminde you, that outside of the Olympics, you don't need the accessory_pledge_cap1_i00.pngCirclet of Innadril (or any other castle) item, but when you participate in battles at the Olympics, you need a crown.
        • Note! When you put on the crown of the castle, it will be displayed as the 3rd level of the skill, but in fact it will have the 1st level (according to the concept).
    • Items from the Armor t1005 ul i00 0.jpg Apella set have been introduced.
      • Apella armor was added to the Clan Trader's assortment in the cities of Rune and Aden:
        • Item 9830 loading... = 1046 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1004_ul_i00.pngImproved Apella Plate Armor  = 3399 CRP, 12кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1004_g_i00.pngImproved Apella Gauntlet Heavy Armor = 697 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1004_b_i00.pngImproved Apella Solleret Heavy Armor = 697 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1005_ul_i00.pngImproved Apella Brigandine  = 3399 CRP, 12кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1005_g_i00.pngImproved Apella Leather Gloves Light Armor = 697 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1005_b_i00.pngImproved Apella Boots Light Armor = 697 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1006_ul_i00.pngImproved Apella Doublet  = 3399 CRP, 12кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1006_g_i00.pngImproved Apella Silk Gloves Robe = 697 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
        • armor_t1006_b_i00.pngImproved Apella Sandals Robe = 697 CRP, 5кк etc_adena_i00.pngAdena

We suggest you to use our Updater. When you open it normally, it will not change your game settings files and the positions of the windows, that you set yourself, will not be changed.
Note! You should update with Updater right after the restart!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends!

Happy New Year everyone and let's hope that this year will be much better than 2020.
Once again we wish everyone happiness and good health. And for us, admins and dev. team - strength (and a bit of common sense) to develop the first Patch in 2021!

The first epics have already passed and we can say with all confidence that most of our players have returned from the holidays and the battles are just amazing in their scale! Separately, I would like to note the fights on Baium: literally no one from our team remember when was the last time we saw such an epic marathon on the 14th floor of ToI.
Thank you all for the emotions and for trusting us.

• image.png Costumes
    • Legendary Set
      • Legendary Costume of the best representative of his race, which is put on top of your equipment. Want your character to look truly unique? It's your choice! 
        Looking good - feeling good.😉
        • Note! Each race looks different, emphasizing its best and strongest sides.
      • Purchasing a set for 350 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin you will get:
        • image.png Legendary Costume (visual armor);
        • image.png Legendary Weapon (weapon visual).
      • Pay attention!
        • Available for purchase only in the Personal Cabinet!
        • These are personal items! Not tradable, not marketable!
        • You can try them on with NPC Rylai in Giran.
    • Winter Set
      • image.png Stylish Winter Costume
        • All players will receive its temporary analogue for 7 days
          • Pay Attention! It will replace your armor when you put it on.
        • You can exchange this temporary suit for it's permanent version with NPC Emma for 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
        • You can exchange armor_ev_santas_clothes.pngReal Santa's Suit   image.png Winter Costume with NPC Emma for 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
  • Clan Oath Armor.jpg Equipment
    • Special Ability (SA)
      • weapon_bloody_orchid_i00.pngBloody Orchid  - Mana Up (instead of Critical Bleed);
      • weapon_sobekk_hurricane_i00.pngSobekk's Hurricane  - Health (instead of Critical Drain);
      • weapon_angel_slayer_i00.pngAngel Slayer  - Mana Up (instead of HP Drain).
        • Note! During this week (the period of registration in the catacombs) you have the opportunity to insert a new SA (and take out the old one, if necessary) in weapon_bloody_orchid_i00.pngBloody Orchid weapon_sobekk_hurricane_i00.pngSobekk's Hurricane  NPC Pushkin in Giran. Only for this Special Ability (СА). Basic cost.
    • Reward for etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i01.pngBottle of Queen Ant's Soul
      • 97472.pngCursed Ring of Queen Ant 7 days / 1 day has been improved:
        • M.Def was increased from 32 to 42;
        • Active skill was added:
          • Skill name: Self Cleanse;
          • Description: Instantly removes all negative effects and debuffs;
          • You can't use it during the Olympiad;
          • Cooldown: 60 minutes (Fixed time).
    • The cloak was fixed:
      • br_zaken_cloak_i00.pngZaken's Soul Cloak HP - now the bonus works correctly.
  • Skill0003 0.jpg Skills:
    • Prophet:
      • skill1564.pngPiercing Attack:
        • Lowering target P.Def: 23% (similar to Hex)
        • Duration time: 30 seconds (similar to Hex)
      • skill1542.pngCounter Critical:
        • Starting from level 1 of the skill it will have an active trigger:
          • Counter Critical provides static protection that reduces critical damage dealt to you. Also, when a character who is under the buff effect gets damage, there is a chance that he will get an active buff, which will enhance his characteristics:
            • On level 60:
              • Passive effect: -10% damage from crit. attacks on you;
              • Buff effect: +15% critical melee damage (doesn't work with skills other than Blow skills) for 8 seconds.
            • On level 72:
              • Passive effect: -15% damage from crit. attacks on you;
              • Buff effect: +25% critical melee damage (doesn't work with skills other than Blow skills) for 8 seconds. 
            • On level 79:
              • Passive effect: -30% damage from crit. attacks on you;
              • Buff effect: +50% critical melee damage (doesn't work with skills other than Blow skills) for 8 seconds. 
            • On level 83:
              • Passive effect: -30% damage from crit. attacks on you;
              • Buff effect: +100% critical melee damage (doesn't work with skills other than Blow skills) for 8 seconds. 
      • New skills skill1499.pngImproved Combat Mass Combo Buffs
        • All Combo Buffs will get their mass analogue
        • Mana cost when using skill: хх
        • Pay attention! These skills will be added exclusively to the Prophet (Hierophant) class.
      • New Skill image.png Prophecy of Earth:
        • A new skill from the group of Prophecy/Victory buffs, which will have the next stats:
          • Max. HP +20%, Chance M.Crit.Atk. +2,  Crit. Dmg. +20%,  P. Atk. +10%,  P.Def. +20%,  Atk.Speed +20%, M.Atk. +20%, M.Def. +20%, Cast Spd. +20%, resistance to negative effects of 10% , Accuracy -4. Speed -20%. 
          • Solo target analogue of  skill1363.pngChant of Victory
        • Pay attention! Hierophant's basic skill skill1356.pngProphecy of Fire will remain without any changes.
    • Tyrant:
      • Skill skill0035.pngForce Storm now have  3 second cooldown instead of 5 (similar to Gladiator skill skill0007.pngSonic Storm);
      • Skill skill0017.pngForce Burst тnow have 2 second cooldown instead of 3 (similar to Gladiator skill skill0009.pngSonic Buster).
    • Shillien Elder:
      • New Skill image.png Shillien Sacrifice, which allows you to sacrifice your HP in exchange for MP.
        • HP consumption: 
          • On level 56: 650 HP;
          • On level 58: 975 HP;
          • On level 76: 1300 HP.
        • Gained MP:
          • On level 56: 260 MP;
          • On level 58: 390 MP;
          • On level 76: 52 MP.
        • Cooldown: 120 second (Fixed time)
      • Added skill skill1507.pngLord of Vampire:
        • Absorbs HP from physical melee damage inflicted on enemy (doesn't work with skills):
          • On level 60: absorbs 20% of damage inflicted on enemy as HP;
          • On level 70: absorbs 30% of damage inflicted on enemy as HP;
          • On level 79: absorbs 50% of damage inflicted on enemy as HP;
          • On level 83: original skill parameters.
        • Duration time: 30 second;
        • Cooldown: 150 second.

• Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner:
      • Skill  skill1558.pngDimension Spiral has been changed:
        • Now cooldown is 12 second instead of 15.
        • Items and skills that reduce cooldown now work on Dimension Spiral.
    • Warsmith:
      • New Skill image.png Mechanical Upgrade:
        • Now transfer some of the summoner characteristics to the summoned mechanism. Specificaly:
          • 25% P.Atk / M.Atk., 25% P.Def. / M.Def., 10% Max. НР / МР,  20% Crit Atk. Chance, 10% P.Atk. Speed and 3% M.Atk Speed. regarding the characteristics of the summoner.
    • Bounty Hunter:
      • New Skill skill0821.pngShadow Step:
        • Approaching the enemy from behind 69d8744660562093b1a7f6a35e9fb61f-heart-l (absolute analogue of Dagger-class skills)
  • Etc cross of einhasad i00 0.jpg Rewards:
    • Now coupons for armor and weapons of all Grade were excluded from the academy's award (any of the two stages)
    • Now as a reward for passing the profession quest you will get an additional coupon for weapons
      • First profession: coupon_weapon_d.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon: D-grade
      • Second profession: coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon: C-grade
    • Pay attention!
      •  the awards for the achieves there are the following items (among others):
        • Achieve for reaching level 20: coupon_arm_d.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: D-grade
        • Achieve for reaching level 40: coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: C-grade
      • All 1-47 level characters who have finished a second profession quest, but dont have a corresponding coupon - will receive it automatically.
      • All 1-47 level characters who have finished a first profession quest, but don't have a corresponding coupon - will receive it automatically.
  • Skill1323 0.jpg Noblesse status
    • Now after the killing raid boss Flame of Splendor Barakiel a chest will appear (which stays for  2 minutes) by talking to which you will get a special item etc_vesper_caster_piece_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song Fragment
    • When you collect three of them (after receiving third one ) - they automatically update to  weapon_sprites_staff_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song
    • To get this item - you have to be on the specific stage of the quest -  Kill raid boss Flame of Splendor Barakiel.
    • Pay attention! This is an alternate stage of the quest. Original one remains without any changes.
      • For Example:
        • After reaching the quest to Kill Barakiel you don't have to be in the party who finishes the boss. You can simply pick up those items from chest which appear after his death;
        • And this update will help fix the traffic problem on this boss.
    • Do not forget!
      • Your quest should be at the same stage as the original quest to kill Barakiel;
      • The chest after his death remains there for only 2 minutes;
      • Check your inventory, it should be less than 80% full (no more than 63/80 spots).

• Shop and VIP system:
    • Butler:
      • The cost of all Spellbooks  Forgotten Scroll - Comback of Paagrio.jpg has been reduced  from 3(three)  family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin .
    • Ivory Store:
      • Will be added br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.pngRune of Experience Points 50% 1 hours limited time:
        • Duration time: 1 hour
        • Cost: 195 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin

• Etc x mas tree i00 0.jpg New Year's Event:
    • First rewards from xmas_present_i00.pngChristmas Red Sock have been received and now the chance of getting them has been increased!
      • PS: This is br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will  , br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will  и br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will 😉

Did you really though this is the whole update? Nope! Here some more!

Following yesterday update we've prepared for you another portion of important changes. In anticipation of the upcoming Zaken and entry of Kamael race, we've prepared another Patch note!😉 

• image.png Zaken:
    • Reworked the logic of the Epic Boss Zaken  behaviour:
      • Zaken was moved from his "castle" to the deck of the ship;;
      • Zaken will no longer teleports between rooms;
      • Zaken will no longer teleport players to random points of his "castle."
    • Visually, the ship has been redesigned to create a comfortable environment for battles and grinding:
      • Here are some screenshots of the changes:
        Скрытый текст

zaken_1.png

zaken_2.png

zaken_3.png

zaken_4.png

zaken_5.png

zaken_6.png

In the future we plan additional improvements to the ship, but this is later.

• Ticket i00 0.jpg Passage to Zaken
      • A new item has been added that removes the cooldown to 2 instances:
        • Low-Zaken;
        • High-Zaken (once it's added).
          • We remind you that these are the two different instance zones.
      • Cost:
        • Butler \ L2 Store: 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
        • Personal Cabinet: 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
      • A personal item!
      • As a gift, we will give to each active player one pass
  • image.png VIP System:
    • The next level of VIP system was added - 4th!
      • To get it you need to have 50,000 VIP points.
      • This level will provide the following bonuses:
        • New Cloak
          • Visually< the wings will move, as if in honor of your greatness! (veeeeery beautiful)
          • It has the following stats:
            • HP: +300; 
            • Weight Limit: +100%.
            • Notice! You can exchange your cloak from the 3rd to the 4th level with NPC Rylai and keep all inserted bonuses (CP / HP / MP).
        • Level bonuses:
          • SP +100% (instead of 50% on 3rd);
          • Adena +50% (instead of 40% on 3rd);
          • Seal Stones +50% (instead of 40% on 3rd);
          • Drop +65% (instead of 50% on 3rd);
          • Spoil +65% (instead of 50% on 3rd);
          • Fame +100% (instead of 50% on 3rd);
          • PvE Attack +7% (instead of 5% on 3rd);
          • PvE Defense +10% (instead of 7% on 3rd);
          • EXP penalty -50% (instead of 40% on 3rd).

• Accessory rabbit ear i00 0.jpg Other:
    • Visual
      • Fitting weapon visual effect image.png from the  costume_legendary.pngLegendary Costume costume_legendary.pngLegendary Costume .
        • We remind you that the Legendary set its a costume of the best representative of his race, which is put on top of your equipment. Want your character to look truly unique? It's your choice! 
          Looking good - feeling good.🙂 
          • Note! Each race looks different, emphasizing its best and strongest sides.
        • Purchasing a set for 350 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin  you will get:
          • image.png Legendary Costume (visual armor);
          • image.png Legendary Weapon (weapon visual).
        • Pay attention!
          • Available for purchase only in the Personal Cabinet!
          • hese are personal items! Not tradable, not marketable!

and

• Items and Abilities
      • Base spell cast time MacroWnd_Icon05.pngFor Olympiad has been reduced from 4 to 3 seconds, which depends on the cast. spd;
      • An analogue spell was added for MacroWnd_Icon05.pngFor Olympiad, which depends on the atk. spd;
      • Chance of triggering the effect skill1045.pngBless the Body while casting spells with weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.pngStaff of Evil Spirits Blessed Body increased from 20% to 28%;
      • Chance of triggering the effect skill1045.pngBless the Body while casting spells with weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.pngStaff of Evil Spirits - Holy Spirit Blessed Body increased from 20% to 35%;
      • Spell skill1323.pngNoblesse Blessing has a fixed cooldown, so it cannot be used to apply a buff from both of weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.pngStaff of Evil Spirits Blessed Bodyand weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01.pngStaff of Evil Spirits - Holy Spirit Blessed Body .
  • Skill1444 0.jpg A look into the future:
    • In the very near future, we will list the upcoming changes prepared. Specifically the introduction of the Kamael race. But we want to tell you about the most important aspects of this update:
      • Character development to 72nd level will be significantly easier;
      • Two Epic Bosses, specifically image.png Core and image.png Orfen will be removed for a while. They will return in the near future (around Jan 25th) , but in the form of Instance Zones to choose from (i.e. only one Boss will be available);
      • In addition to Instances Core and Orfen will be added another instance: image.png Bailor. It will undergo a number of changes to update it to the current realities of the server, however it will still be the same exciting and incredibly useful Boss;
      • B-grade items will be added to the Luxury store in Giran;
      • In sets etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set  were added coupons for B-grade weapons and armor;
      • C-grade weapons and armor will be added to all stores. Available for purchase with Adena  etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Kamael race will be introduced!
      • Around the Jan 25th next stage of the server will be introduced - Gracia!

We highly recommend you to use our Updater.  It won't change your game settings and window positions.  Everything you have set yourself will not be changed.
Notice! You have to update with our Updater right restart is over!

kamael_update.png

Dear players!

Our server is almost 2 months old, which means basically 2 things.
First - it's about time for one of the most expected stages of our project: Gracia Final. I want to note, that regardless of haters and their trash talks - we going to face it with the online not less that at the Grand Opening! That's why we want to say, once again: thank you for your loyalty and patience! All we doing is dedicated for you!

The Second one - it's time for Kamael! 

This update going to take part at Friday, 15.01.21 starting from 15:00 to 17:00 CET.
You will need to make a Full Check via Updater to avoid inconvenience. 

More details by following this link.