Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi, where i can see full donate list who will available from start?

Because if all this features will be available from start, this server will be another p2w server.

image.png.79ba029d1dd65b789b87f41e8c44b073.png P

if its sell everything why i will create a artisan for craft shots for example?

Why i will sell coins donate from another player if i can buy everything for some coins in gmshop?

Server sell lot of things but consumables i think is expensive, server will became a p2w rush land.

Where is the role play? Server are 3x...

(sry my bad english)

Изменено пользователем LoRdSlip1

Hi ! I think we all are concerned about the donation thing.

I agree, the dev team should release a full donation list for the live server, the definitive one.
My opinion is that, with the donation items currently,  they are breaking a lot of the good things they did with the server.

SSX / BSSX Should not be in premium account

Have a nice day !

55 minutes ago, LoRdSlip1 said:

Hi, where i can see full donate list who will available from start?

Because if all this features will be available from start, this server will be another p2w server.

image.png.79ba029d1dd65b789b87f41e8c44b073.png P

if its sell everything why i will create a artisan for craft shots for example?

Why i will sell coins donate from another player if i can buy everything for some coins in gmshop?

Server sell lot of things but consumables i think is expensive, server will became a p2w rush land.

Where is the role play? Server are 3x...

(sry my bad english)

Because it is much more expensive to get SSs and BSSs from the shop, than buying from real players. Every CP will have an artisan, cuz everyone understands that it is not efficient to buy shots from the shop ?

33 минуты назад, Kranwolf сказал:

Hi ! I think we all are concerned about the donation thing.

I agree, the dev team should release a full donation list for the live server, the definitive one.
My opinion is that, with the donation items currently,  they are breaking a lot of the good things they did with the server.

SSX / BSSX Should not be in premium account

Have a nice day !

Good night sir, compare to some free servers our item may "shy" in bad position, however compare to our donation (price + list) in past 5 years - this one is well-balanced for both side (players and developers).

We try to make our server as a long-term, so you will feel our support and benefits on yourself.

We don't ruin economy with any BSS*, because we calculate the upper price of it, for any dwarf it still we be profitable (source / price). 

Right now you can obtain some free gifts on our promo page)

8 minutes ago, Apache Ant said:

Good night sir, compare to some free servers our item may "shy" in bad position, however compare to our donation (price + list) in past 5 years - this one is well-balanced for both side (players and developers).

We try to make our server as a long-term, so you will feel our support and benefits on yourself.

We don't ruin economy with any BSS*, because we calculate the upper price of it, for any dwarf it still we be profitable (source / price). 

Right now you can obtain some free gifts on our promo page)

Thank you for your reply.

A friend and I like to play dwarf and we made the same calculation, yes. It's still profitable for dwarves to make SSx / BSSx.
But I stand with my opinion nevertheless.

I think it will be a good server anyway

?

2 часа назад, LoRdSlip1 сказал:

Ty for reply, can close the Topic. Now i wont waste time here. Ty.

Thank you for your time and your question, sorry we can’t make you happy 

31 минуту назад, nigglet сказал:

Looks the same as last time.... Dont see an issue

❤️ Nigglet

The issue is item mall is the part of whole masterwork economy model, if we would count that bss* or any “look a like” item would stop crafter from creating market - we could change it, but we did count

What was the last time?)

23 hours ago, LoRdSlip1 said:

I dont think someone care if you not going to play here ... gl mate

On 11/16/2020 at 3:59 AM, LoRdSlip1 said:

Donation is and will also be a part of l2, its simply a way for the GMS to get the necessary funding for the server.
The items on the donation list isnt overpowered, and you can easily farm adena to buy the coins ingame to get club card / auto loot aganthion, so i dont really see why youre that frustrated.

Someone saying this is well balanced donation list is a good joke. There is like 3 different Premium abos, pay for auto loot, pay for buffs, pay for limitless Vita, pay for every item you could ever need.

even if you donate infinity amount of euros you wont be able to have limitless vita if you play 12h+ a day. And then we have level cap iam not shure its big difference if you 55 lvl or 60 after 24h of server start

6 hours ago, Piffy said:

Alguém dizendo que esta é uma lista de doações bem equilibrada é uma boa piada. Existem 3 abos Premium diferentes, pague por auto saque, pague por buffs, pague por Vita ilimitada, pague por cada item que você possa precisar.

if u are a free player u will become a slave for donators. Free need create a buff, create a spoil/craft to 'TRY' make some adena selling shots who another free players cant buy because adena rate is so low if u just do grind u cant buy shots.

But if u have money, u just can buy starter pack, won 10k shots, buy 1/2jobs and go ahead w/o stop.

but if u a free player u will lose big ammount of time trying get a better gear/stufs D.

But no dude, '5 years of exp for a best economy balance'.

edit: And farm AA for dyes? nooo just buy some coins and get better dyes who free players will able to buy only after 2 weeks.

Dude no kids play l2 anymore. This server never will be a retail like, just another grab money, will fail in 1 or 2 months like shockworld because of same problem.

Изменено пользователем LoRdSlip1

you think AA is for dyes fuck it? ? amount you need to unseal A/S grade or make SA on weps will take so much AA what who server cant even farm decent amount giran always lack of such a thing on market then sealing comes to game. If you dont want to rush lvl you dont need to buy anything, but on my expierence i better work on job 1h and pay for prof then tryhard on it for 4h ?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...