и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

New Year Holidays on E-Global

Рекомендованные сообщения

Promocode: MERRY-XMAS

Dear friends!

The calendar is already on the 24th, the trees are decorated, it is snowing outside the window (if only), which means that in different parts of the world the New Year's bustle is already in full swing and a festive atmosphere reigns. We are bustle too, but not only New Year's, but also for work, as we continue to improve the server for you every day, prepare events, the Kamael race for input and much more. However, we are us, but for you this is the time to relax and enjoy the holidays.

We closely follow the life on the server and communicate with various opinion leaders, questioning them, listening to and share different ideas. There are many views, but they all invariably come down to one thing - the game on the server is just beginning, many are waiting for the Gracia Final and the subsequent High Five, which means that you need to give the players time to rest, sway for pleasure and spend time unpacking beer gifts. Well .. We more than agree and bring you - the Epic Bosses Festive Schedule and other Events!

From the 28th of December 2020 to the 04th of January 2021, a "week of holidays" with various events will be introduced on our server:

• Accessory ring of queen ant i00 0.jpg Queen Ant
    • Last appearance of the Boss before the holidays: 12.27;
    • First appearance of the Boss after the holidays: 01.04..
      • Further according to the standard schedule.
  • Accessory ring of core i00 0.jpg Core
    • First appearance of the Boss after the holidays: 01.04.
  • Accessory earring of orfen i00 0.jpg Orfen
    • Last appearance of the Boss before the holidays: 12.25;
    • First appearance of the Boss after the holidays: 01.06.
  • Accessory earring of zaken i00 0.jpg Zaken
    • First appearance of the Boss after the holidays: 01.05.
  • Accessory ring of baium i00 0.jpg Baium
    • Last appearance of the Boss before the holidays: 12.25;
    • First appearance of the Boss after the holidays: 01.04.
      • Note! Baium, which was supposed to pass on 01.01, will be postponed to 01.04.So the next Baium respawn will be according to the standard schedule on 08.01
  • Skill0246 0.jpg Castle Sieges
    • Castle Sieges will be held unchanged on 01.03. It seems to us that this is a great reason to enter the game, TS \ Ventrilo \ Mumble \ Discord \ Skype to congratulate your clan and have fun at sieges? 

We are sure that such a vacation will not bring any negative effect on our server, because we are confident that our players choose us because we are doing our best for them!

New Year's greetings will come later, but for now I want to say just a few words.
On behalf of the entire E-Global & Averia team, I want to congratulate all of you on the upcoming holidays. 2020 was, to put it mildly, not easy, but we survived it and are ready to enter 2021 with a good mood and with the expectation of Kamael and Gracia Final ? Stay tuned and follow the forum and social networks. We are preparing various surprises and entertainment for you ?

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...