Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey there,

Why the transactions from UK are banned? I ve tried to buy COL and all three cards, issued from UK are not allowed. 

All three used to work before. Cheers!

This is the error when I try to buy "

Country in which the card is issued is not included in the list of allowed. Please with site administration.
"
Изменено пользователем Teufelus

• 2 недели спустя...

+1

Same here, mate. Tried TSB card, Google pay, Samsung pay - nothing worked. Maybe there is an option to add PayPal or enable a real international payment gateway to process payments?

Have the same problem. I've sent ticket to administration hoping they'd solve this problem, but unfortunately they couldn't .  One option that is left i direct payment. IMO they should do sth about this problem, because now some ppl are cut off donations while others can donate freely and this creates a gap between ppl.

Hey guys. I found that there is one possibility. Quite inconvenient, but it works with some UK debit cards.

yoomoney.ru

You can use the card to top up Yandex balance and then use balance as a payment method in your L2 account. Unfortunately, the Yandex Money site in Russian and the Google translator are not working as expected (at least for me), so be prepared for a lot of pain in the ass when creating an account and payment wallet.

Hope this helps.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...