Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

3 hours ago, Nimpho said:

He couldnt farm his 500 pts? AHHAAHAHHA
He can't farm even his subs if it wasnt you

Anyway the topic is not about me only, its if Admins have to still tolerate such  things for the sake of motivating other people to really play or donate on this server. 
Although you are unreal boost$, some of you might be really good players, but not all.
In this case, there are at least 3 more skillful DA apart from me, playing total fair game with 0 relogs, waaaaaay better than him.
This is piece of unbalance in the server, like many more, that would be better to be fixed (not according to you ofc, cuz you will stop getting fed by oly tokens) 
0% honour 
0% shame
100% relog and donate

Donate is totally OK, because it helps the server to exist and thats the goal of the admins.
Feeding/relogs like this is something that has to be fixed.

look at other classes and how many relogs they had. Lol this is a part of this game and has always been. Or do you think it will be ok for me to have 700 pts on destro while 2nd place is only 250 and I can just let my party members lose a hero cause others are also relogging? this was the situation for Elven  Elders. Our DA only had 56 matches lol he had to give 80% of his equipment away to arbalester, warcryer and others so they can get heroes too. Of course he wouldn't join matches naked. If our goal was to just have one hero DA then he would have fought 100 matches and you wouldnt even be close to his pts. I don't know what to tell you this is L2 this is how it's been for 15 years and will continue being. Many different chronicles and servers admins tried to "fix" it but people always find a way. As long as there's human factor involved there will always be some sort of a team play and coordination on oly. You fight well but if you thought that by just doing that alone will guarantee you hero then you don't know this game very well. It is very similar to many sports games where the best doesn't always win, but usually the one with a better plan takes the trophy.

Изменено пользователем xWillison

123000.png

In other words, if you have no one to get your back (mates/party/clan/alliance), then your chances to light the thing up are much lower then one's who gets support. Even if you are damn skilled player, you still gonna suck it up against those who is although may not seem pretty much skilled but has significant support and solid olympiad experience. And yes, it is always hard to face the truth and put the shades off but this is how it works, even I do get this notwithstanding the amount of chips I threw into this server which could make me think that money and honor replace support from your buddies and make you instant hero, but it didn't. If you wanna chair the upcoming hero, then you have three options here: (i) find a clan/CP which is keen on olympiad and prove you are worth of investing into; or (ii) wait if your opponent loses his support; or (iii) waste hell a lot of money for best EQ and epic jewelry to make your opponents drop DA hero if they see that you cause too many problems and they better give DA up to save the rest heroes rather then playing roulette with all blacks.

23 минуты назад, Dzirt_ сказал:

Even if you are damn skilled player, you still gonna suck it up against those who is although may not seem pretty much skilled but has significant support and solid olympiad any game experience

Собственно суть ла2. В ла2 в принципе есть один скилл, это организованность. 

7 minutes ago, Tophen said:

Собственно суть ла2. В ла2 в принципе есть один скилл, это организованность. 

ты прав скилл кап в л2 так себе по сравнению с многими играми

123000.png

I'd like to believe that olympiad is a display of skill, where the best player at its class gets the "hero" status... But it's not in most cases.

It might be a display of equipment that you grinded for, but  in the end it is mostly earned by many other CP members or drivers. You might still go for the grind, but you will be heavily outweighted by the people who invest heavy amounts of cash.

Many randoms might see olympiad as a individual competition, but in reality it is heavily based on the faction that you are in. I would definitely prefer it to be the opposite, but it is what it is... 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...