Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey guys, hope you are well.
I was really hyped about kamaels and couln't wait to start playing them after many years. However I runed into problem with low damage, since it is very long time I played SB don't remember how well they were doing, but I feel that their damage is really too low and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. 
I playing as female 72lvl with Cgr staff +10 and Tallum Blade +4 in Tallum set +6, with dyes +4CON +4WIT, + mag. will and with magic skills into guy with BO+5 I'm dealing about 250-500 DMG and with physical attacks into DC+3/4 robe I'm dealing about 1k with skill crit (about 150DMG with normal hit, but that doesn't really bother me that much). (everything is on fullbuff)
I think it's OK that SB are papers but shouldn't they do also some damage? Is it supposed to be like this or am I doing something wrong? Can someone give me a hint? 

Изменено пользователем Mollocro

actually slb is powered by attribute and their mobility, you will not do damage as normal mage, or dagger without attribute, that will be able at update in 5 Feb.

16 hours ago, Mollocro said:

Hey guys, hope you are well.
I was really hyped about kamaels and couln't wait to start playing them after many years. However I runed into problem with low damage, since it is very long time I played SB don't remember how well they were doing, but I feel that their damage is really too low and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. 
I playing as female 72lvl with Cgr staff +10 and Tallum Blade +4 in Tallum set +6, with dyes +4CON +4WIT, + mag. will and with magic skills into guy with BO+5 I'm dealing about 250-500 DMG and with physical attacks into DC+3/4 robe I'm dealing about 1k with skill crit (about 150DMG with normal hit, but that doesn't really bother me that much). (everything is on fullbuff)
I think it's OK that SB are papers but shouldn't they do also some damage? Is it supposed to be like this or am I doing something wrong? Can someone give me a hint? 

First of all you need to get rid of your C-grade staff and get A-grade sword for extra PvP damage. Dark Legions is the best option atm, upgrade into FB (Health) on later stages. +4 wit dye is also -4 int which is bad for you. You don't need casting speed dyes.

And the most important thing about damage is souls. You have to use souls all the time in PvP and store souls into bottles in PvE/
Don't forget about death mark. 

Good luck! enjoy

1 hour ago, Mollocro said:

Thank you for the tips, I was considering get rid off +4WIT so I'll try it. But about the weapon you suggest to rather use FB even for casting then some 2h staff?

Read pride of kamael description carefully. With rapier you will have the same m.atk but you can also have health SA for 25% extra HP. They also added 15% casting speed to rapier mastery passive so you don't need acumen.

Also death mark land rate is really good, sometimes you can just blast with death mark and checkmate combo.

14 hours ago, Geoteral said:

Read pride of kamael description carefully. With rapier you will have the same m.atk but you can also have health SA for 25% extra HP. They also added 15% casting speed to rapier mastery passive so you don't need acumen.

Also death mark land rate is really good, sometimes you can just blast with death mark and checkmate combo.

True that Pride Of Kamael is nerfed for other than kamael weapons, but staffs has been boosted on other side. Staff with empower can't be bad choise either, would be great to have some test server where we can try this.
But enchanted Pride of Kamael + 25%HP + 15%Casting speed and ability to faster change play style between meele and mage sounds me little more better (dont need to swap weapons) than Staff with empower, maybe as secondary weapon? 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...