Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Default1

Daily PVP & Tezza - trickster view

Рекомендованные сообщения

• Default1 изменил заголовок на Daily PVP & Tezza - trickster view

наверное там было что то интересное, но наложенные эффекты вкупе с дичайшими лагами вызвали перегрузку нервной системы.

20 minutes ago, Lajonell said:

наверное там было что то интересное, но наложенные эффекты вкупе с дичайшими лагами вызвали перегрузку нервной системы.

ты даже тут душнила

:billyReady:

13 hours ago, lcmd said:

enter chat went out for a walk. next target for f12 - try your best.

It is really funny when ppl discuss bars, like there is a magic recipe and everyone has the same habits. Prolly macro mouse/keyboard is not know to you

32 minutes ago, Default1 said:

It is really funny when ppl discuss bars, like there is a magic recipe and everyone has the same habits. Prolly macro mouse/keyboard is not know to you

you can gues what ever you want, i see playstyle and then watck the bar, and i see some connection between thouse. 
Be honest with youself, you are lowskilled garbage, know why7 because you not accepting that you are lowskilled and you have a tonz of things to improove, there is nothing to be a low, but if you not accept this and shout about some marco-hujacro - then eat a shit. 

5 часов назад, lcmd сказал:

you can gues what ever you want, i see playstyle and then watck the bar, and i see some connection between thouse. 
Be honest with youself, you are lowskilled garbage, know why7 because you not accepting that you are lowskilled and you have a tonz of things to improove, there is nothing to be a low, but if you not accept this and shout about some marco-hujacro - then eat a shit. 

Найс транслейтер

6 hours ago, lcmd said:

I can give you 5 euros to teach me. Maybe this will get you through the month.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...