Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

26.09.2021 в 22:53, Nimpho сказал:

Relax retard
He beat me 1 of 10 matches with 3 times more boost. Try to form logical sentense or stfu. Pathetic donator.

You and your cripple DA friend would be scared to play even 1 game on oly if not x2 times more boosted than any other opponent.
Pathetic donator player living in a dreamworld

Got proof? Cause I can clearly remember him killing you 4 out of 5 matches every period. Are you mad about donate? Without donators you wouldn’t even have this game to play so you are the one who needs to relax lol 🤣 if you want equal footing you should go play dota or cs:go, otherwise quit complaining and get some farm or donate some cash if you want boost lol it’s simple as that. Also don’t forget how I’d kill you in 3 hits under 2 UDs 😭🤓

123000.png

27.09.2021 в 03:07, xWillison сказал:

Got proof? Cause I can clearly remember him killing you 4 out of 5 matches every period. Are you mad about donate? Without donators you wouldn’t even have this game to play so you are the one who needs to relax lol 🤣 if you want equal footing you should go play dota or cs:go, otherwise quit complaining and get some farm or donate some cash if you want boost lol it’s simple as that. Also don’t forget how I’d kill you in 3 hits under 2 UDs 😭🤓

You have too big mouth for a pathetic unreal donator. I bet my balls I have more money in my bank acc than you. Im just not such a cripple like you, so I do it without boost, even solo.
When you are hero only because of your unreal boost compared to any of your opponents, at least have some honour and close your dirty mouth.

Изменено пользователем Nimpho

27.09.2021 в 02:29, Nimpho сказал:

You have too big mouth for a pathetic unreal donator. I bet my balls I have more money in my bank acc than you. Im just not such a cripple like you, so I do it without boost, even solo.
When you are hero only because of your unreal boost compared to any of your opponents, at least have some honour and close your dirty mouth.

If you had more money than me you’d value your time more than I do and not play on every single obt and definitely not spend 24/7 in the game without spending money 🤣🤣 who are you kidding? Just stop dude I’ll see you on oly. Who do you want to get rаped by? Destro, Ol, Prophet? Let me know 🤣

123000.png

27.09.2021 в 09:10, xWillison сказал:

If you had more money than me you’d value your time more than I do and not play on every single obt and definitely not spend 24/7 in the game without spending money 🤣🤣 who are you kidding? Just stop dude I’ll see you on oly. Who do you want to get rаped by? Destro, Ol, Prophet? Let me know 🤣

ты понял да?? чисто за счёт овербусте на дестре и да тащили, ЛСы ипаные, хорошо шо я на ее дрался как лев без овербуста)))

27.09.2021 в 08:53, elektr4ka сказал:

ты понял да?? чисто за счёт овербусте на дестре и да тащили, ЛСы ипаные, хорошо шо я на ее дрался как лев без овербуста)))

Мне бы тот буст что на ее был 🤣🤣

123000.png

27.09.2021 в 09:59, xWillison сказал:

Мне бы тот буст что на ее был 🤣🤣

какой такой буст? не было никакого буста на ее))

27.09.2021 в 10:22, elektr4ka сказал:

какой такой буст? не было никакого буста на ее))

был, я видел, там закен из инсты был дропнут, чем не буст ?:pandaredlol:

26.09.2021 в 20:29, Nimpho сказал:

man, you are in the wrong here...
L2 was always about time spent efficiently killing mobs = getting boost and as a result having an advantage in pvp/oly. Some people get that advantage through 24/7 online, some people donate, some people buy drivers.

All of the above gets you the result you deserve - the rest is just excuses. If you dont have enough boost - it's your own fault. If you can't get relogs - it's your own fault. All of this makes up your "skill" of playing an MMORPG called Lineage 2. 

Right now you remind me of Satyricon with his his mouth full of saliva screaming how unlucky he is or how overboosted his opponents are...
If you can't get enough boost and can't donate - you do not deserve the results other people, who farm/donate get.

Grow up... 

27.09.2021 в 16:19, Ga0 сказал:

man, you are in the wrong here...
L2 was always about time spent efficiently killing mobs = getting boost and as a result having an advantage in pvp/oly. Some people get that advantage through 24/7 online, some people donate, some people buy drivers.

All of the above gets you the result you deserve - the rest is just excuses. If you dont have enough boost - it's your own fault. If you can't get relogs - it's your own fault. All of this makes up your "skill" of playing an MMORPG called Lineage 2. 

Right now you remind me of Satyricon with his his mouth full of saliva screaming how unlucky he is or how overboosted his opponents are...
If you can't get enough boost and can't donate - you do not deserve the results other people, who farm/donate get.

Grow up... 

I understand the donate part of this game dude and its okay because that keeps the server alive.
I just hate when someone who is hero ONLY because of it, has so big mouth and puts sh*t non stop on any forum post and ingame.
He started it first, then he said lies.

27.09.2021 в 15:35, Roock сказал:

был, я видел, там закен из инсты был дропнут, чем не буст ?:pandaredlol:

ну, и так же туда лениво в 3 ночи было идти, с какими то лютыми тупняками и перекурами собирались, но не зря, не зря, мастеркард у кого то на 1 закена меньше похудел)

27.09.2021 в 09:44, Nimpho сказал:

I understand the donate part of this game dude and its okay because that keeps the server alive.
I just hate when someone who is hero ONLY because of it, has so big mouth and puts sh*t non stop on any forum post and ingame.
He started it first, then he said lies.

So what, that (even if) donate is the main reason he got hero?
He put an effort in (whether its hours of gameplay, money, drivers or w/e), he got a result. Result is all that matters.
I'm not trying to say that you play bad or something like that. Hero - result of NOT ONLY your skill, but also your farm, donate, communication skills/clan etc.

It's like an icing on the cake - you can enjoy it only if there is an actual cake already cooked, if that makes sense 😄 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...