60 - 60 and 100% x0.02 x0.05
61 onwards x0.01 x0.02

Etc_adena_i00.png At this and all subsequent Stages - all other rates - x1

At all Stages of the game world:

• image.php?dm=F778.png Modern Game Client with our author's modifications;
  • Weapon_the_axe_of_hero_i00.png  Olympiad  with periods “week after week”;
  • image.png Epics grow as the server develops;
  • Skill1045.png Club system  - convenient buff, world chat, free teleports;
  • Etc_vitality_point_i00.png Our Vitality system , up to 100% Experience  and not up to 300% ;
  • gcp_box.png Smart ADCs and Macros ;
  • Etc_paper_white_i00.png Daily Quests, Achievements and custom Events .
  • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Bonus rates:
    • Throughout the entire server (each of the stages), some time after its launch, we raise rates for convenient pumping of new arrivals, returning or lagging players;
      • These rate changes do not affect the competitive pool of levels available at the stage. Those. x1 rates will not increase as part of this promotion at the current stage.
    • You can learn about these and other changes in the “Patch Notes” topic.

Star_of_Destiny.jpg Goals

Server start October 27, 20:00 . Character development to level 56, obtaining Classes and learning all basic Skills, creating D, C-gr. equipment, pet development, finding a Group and Clan.

Accessory_crown_i00.png Challenges

Obtaining 56+ Level and B-gr. Equipment, control of the RB, the fight for Hero status, the formation of the Political Arena of the server, the war for the first Castles and the first Epic.

image.png Features

•  Locations, Quests, Monsters and RB - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  NPC shops, including Luxor and Mammon - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  Logic of chances of debuffs and nuke failure - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  “Elemental” damage system (Resists / ATT) - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  Improved NG equipment from Newbie Guide;
•  Free teleports and Club. Buff up to level 40;
•  Daily Instances (Kama's, Lab's) and daily Tasks;
•  Pets can be improved, Improved Pets have been improved;
•  Items have been updated and their development has been improved: Set parameters, bonuses for enchanting set parts and weapons, Rare items, PvP inserts into items. SA and LS in weapons, methods of obtaining them. Shirts, raincoats, belts;
•  Sub class with a simplified quest from level 52;  Add. Sub class skills - once every 5 sub levels, starting from 50th;
•  Olympiad with 2nd class and level 56+.
The parameters of heroic weapons, heroic skills and awards for participation in the Olympiad have been changed and will be supplemented with the change of Server Stages;
•  11 Clan levels. The number of clan and academy slots has been increased. Active Clan Skills. Squad skills have been reworked; The Academy has been updated;
•  In Clan hall, Forts and Castles - 60-minute full-fledged buffs. Clan hall and Forts receive bonuses from the Castle. Castle skills have been revised;
•  Active and chance attacking skills in Life Stone's - level 58;
•  Evening Epics: Queen Ant, Orfen, Core; 
•  Sieges of 4 Castles: Gludio, Dion, Giran, Oren ; TW - unavailable;
•  The cost of crafting A and S-grade has been increased

November 6 – November 26

spacer.png

Etc_exp_point_i00.png Character Leveling
(changes gradually with each patchnote)

November 6:
Simplification of the game by 1~40
x1 to 59 and 100.00% (up to level 60)
November 13: 
Simplification of the game by 1~52
x1 to 63 and 100.00% (up to level 64)
November 20:
Simplification of the game by 1~56
x1 to 67 and 100.00% (up to level 68)
November 27:
Simplification of the game by 1~60
x1 to 69 and 100.00% (up to level 70)

Etc_adena_i00.png At this and all subsequent Stages - all other rates - x1

At all Stages of the game world:

• image.php?dm=F778.png Modern Game Client with our author's modifications;
  • Weapon_the_axe_of_hero_i00.png  Olympiad  with periods “week after week”;
  • image.png Epics grow as the server develops;
  • Skill1045.png Club system  - convenient buff, world chat, free teleports;
  • Etc_vitality_point_i00.png Our Vitality system , up to 100% Experience  and not up to 300% ;
  • gcp_box.png Smart ADCs and Macros ;
  • Etc_paper_white_i00.png Daily Quests, Achievements, Missions and custom Events .
  • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Bonus rates:
    • Throughout the entire server (each of the stages), some time after its launch, we raise rates for convenient pumping of new arrivals, returning or lagging players;
      • These rate changes do not affect the competitive pool of levels available at the stage. Those. x1 rates will not increase as part of this promotion at the current stage.

Star_of_Destiny.jpg Goals

Now it is possible to conveniently create equipment of rank B, it becomes possible to occupy advantageous locations for extracting resources without a level penalty. The next patch notes of this month will smoothly open levels, new locations, and make it easier to obtain A-gr. equipment. Leveling up sub-classes. Finding a group, learning changes in your classes, concepts, changes in the world around you. 

Accessory_crown_i00.png Challenges

Obtaining the upper threshold of Level and A-gr. equipment at the beginning of the month, control of the RB, the fight for Hero status, the formation of the Political Arena of the server, the war for the first Castles and the first Epic. Gradual level increase and access to higher level locations with Best A equipment. enchanting the current A-gr., preparing resources for the S-gr.

image.png Features

• November 6 - The opportunity to complete the Kusto quest chain (Relic Exploration) opens up.
•  November 12 - Victory
•  November 16 - First cycle of the Olympiad (including updated mode)
•  Luxor updates
•  Mission "Zaken's Dungeon"
•  New quest "High Ambitions" in the "Wall of Argos"
•  Daily Instances (Kama's, Lab's) and daily Tasks;
•  Pets can be improved, Improved Pets have been improved;
•  Items have been updated and their development has been improved: Set parameters, bonuses for enchanting set parts and weapons, Rare items, PvP inserts into items. SA and LS in weapons, methods of obtaining them. Shirts, raincoats, belts;
• Current locations: Devil's Pass, Tower of Insolence 1-5, Wall of Argos, Lair of Antharas, Stakato Nest and New locations.
•  Olympiad if you have a 2nd class and a certain level.
The parameters of heroic weapons, heroic skills and awards for participation in the Olympiad have been changed and will be supplemented with the change of Server Stages;
•  11 Clan levels. The number of clan and academy slots has been increased;
•  Active Clan Skills. Squad skills have been reworked; Academy updated
•  In Clan hall, Forts and Castles - 60-minute full-fledged buffs. Clan hall and Forts receive bonuses from the Castle. 
•  Active and chance attacking skills in Life Stone's - level 58;
•  Evening Epics: Queen Ant, Orfen, Core; in the middle of the Stage - Zaken ; 
•  Sieges of all 9 castles (as well as some for Mid Company); TV - will become available after capturing all 9 main castles; Castle skills have been revised;
•  The cost of S-grade has been increased; 

November 27 – December 31

image.png

December 4:
Simplification of the game by 1~64
x1 to 71 and 100.00% (up to level 72)
December 11: 
Simplification of the game by 1~66
x1 to 73 and 100.00% (up to level 74)
December 18:
Simplification of the game by 1~68
x1 to 75 and 100.00% (up to level 76)
December 25:
Simplification of the game 1~70
x1 to 77 and 100.00% (up to level 78)

Etc_adena_i00.png At this and all subsequent Stages, all other rates are x1

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Bonus rates:

Skill1363.png Goals

The Kamael race becomes available for play. Now is the time to re-compose your party for further play. We are preparing for the 3rd class - the quest in Hot Springs and the Alliance with Varka/Ketra are available from level 72+. Obitain the trust level of one of the sides to open access to obtaining S-rank recipes.

Skill1427.png Challenges

Receiving Level 79+ and access to high spots, control of RB for the sake of S-grade and enchanting SA, the fight for the first Noblesses and Hero status, the war for Castles and Flags, a new Epic, preparation of group compositions and “game changer” skills (KOV, POV, Pranas, RI and so on). War for Castles and Flags, new priority Epic, war for Castles and Flags, new Epic, preparation of group compositions for the upcoming Gracia Stage

image.png Features

•  Locations, Quests, Monsters and RB - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  NPC shops, including Luxor and Mammon - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  Logic of chances of debuffs and magic fails - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  “Elemental” damage system (Resists / ATT) - according to MasterWork, based on Interlude;
•  Bonuses from Newbie Guide and Free Club. Buff up to level 52;
• Alliance with Varka / Ketra
• Upgrading SA levels 10-13 - now available from more Bosses;
• Skills of the Kamael race
•  The first heroes of the Kamael race will be chosen at the Olympiad this week.
•  Noble complete quest, obtained at level 70 Saba ;
•  New Year's Event.
•  Updated locations: Forge of the Gods, Tomb of the Emperor, Monastery of Silence, Pagan Temple
•  Evening Epics:  Queen Ant, Orfen, Core, possible appearance of Frintezza
gradual opening of the  Primeval Island location
•  Mid Company,  Territorial Warriors ;

spacer.png

Simplification of the game 1~74
Levels 79 and 80 are gradually appearing

Etc_fire_stone_i00.png Goals

Character development to level 79, obtaining a class and obtaining + improvement of basic skills, creation and improvement (ATT, SA) S-gr. Equipment, enchanting skills. Passing new Instance zones and receiving “custom” jewelry. Bright and interesting PVP of early Gracia; meeting the Kamaels. 

Etc fire crystal i00 0.jpg Challenges

Receiving Level 80+. Fight for control of Parnas and Hellbound. Preparing and crafting Dynasty. The race for the first skills - "domes". Realization of almost limitless possibilities in improving both the character and the group. All-out war for Hellbound and SoD, on TW and at the Olympiad. Everything where the first season of MasterWork was packed with millions of PvP . Preparing squads for the upcoming High Five stage.

image.png Features

•  Locations, Quests, Monsters and RB - according to MasterWork, based on Gracia;
•  NPC shops, including Luxor and Mammon - by MasterWork, based on Gracia;
•  “Elemental” damage system (Resists / ATT) - according to MasterWork, based on Gracia; ATT damage calculation - based on High Five ;
•  IoP - redesigned, now it is a location for groups of up to 5 people;
•  Hellbound - partially open, no Himmer and Towers. The number of mobs and spots in the Port and Quarries has been increased;
• New starting location. Access our author's city -  Arcan City ;
•  Bonuses from Newbie Guide and Free Club. Buff up to level 60. Academy up to level 60 with valuable rewards, including B-gr;
• Class improvement S-gr;
•  Skills from 75 and 80 levels of Sub classes, but without reference to the classs of subs;
•  B and A-gr. weapons can now be attributed (150/300). B-gr. and A.gr armor - can now be attributed (30/60);
• Weekend Rates bonus system;
•  Access to the Olympiad from level 75; improvement of awards for participation in the Olympiad;
•  Core and Orfen have been redesigned, now they are Instances for groups; changed Instances: Baylor - for receiving Immortal jewelry and S-gr equipment. and  Gemini , for basic high-level skills; 
•  Evening Epics:  Queen Ant, Baium, Frintezza, Antharas .
•  Sieges of all Castles, Territorial Warriors are available. Nobility - 50 Badges;
•  Improvement of the Inspector class , the ability to make it main. 

image.php?di=FN8H.png

Simplification of the game 1~76
Levels 81 and 82 are gradually appearing

• These rate changes do not apply to the competitive pool of levels available at the stage (52-59+). Those. x1 rates will not increase as part of this promotion at the current stage.
  • SideBar_EventIcon.png Starting from this stage, the “Weekend Rates” promotion will be introduced, within the framework of which rates on weekends and holidays will increase evenly (including competitive levels);

armor_t91_uf_i00.png Goals

Character development to level 82, war for Hellbound farming, creation and improvement of Dynasty equipment, war for SOD: farming ATT crystals. Full-scale enchanting of skills. Long and complex PVP of the “late” Grace and an interesting Olympiad. 

Armor_t100_u_i00.png Challenges

Receiving Level 81+, crafting Moirai armor using our restored Anomic Foundry location, fighting for Hero status, a new Epic, raising the skill enchanting level to +16++, active daily PvP in order to control the LoA, GC and MOS locations; production of Rare Moirai equipment.. Total war for Hellbound and SoD, on TW and at the Olympiad. Everything where the first season of MasterWork was packed with millions of PvP . Preparing squads for the upcoming High Five stage.

image.png Features

•  Locations, Quests, Monsters and RB - still according to MasterWork, based on Gracia;
•  NPC shops, including Luxor and Mammon - still MasterWork, based on Gracia;
•  “Elemental” damage system (Resists / ATT) - according to MasterWork, based on Gracia; ATT damage calculation - based on High Five ;
•  Bonuses for creating and developing characters, up to level 68;
•  Hellbound - completely open, except for the towers. Dynasty crafting available. The drop from monsters has been revised, now these are recipes and S-grade pieces, useful resources, enchanting items and skills;
• Full creation and Class improvement of Dynasty equipment;
•  Tiat - available, Vesper can now be worn from level 82;
• 4 -hour SoD on Tuesdays and Fridays. After 3 SoDs, the exchange of stones for crystals with NPCs in Giran, Aden and Rune opens
• Current Instances: Gemini, Zaken, Kore and Orphen, Baylor. New Instance Zone:  Ant Queen;
• New world boss - Epidos
•  Subs can be developed up to level 85, including learning 81-83 skills;
•  Sub. skills also work for subs (at all stages);
•  Access to the Olympiad from level 76 with the 3rd class;
•  Evening Epics:  Baium, Frintezza, Beleth, Antharas !  Halfway through the Stage - Valakas ;
•  Sieges of all Castles, Territorial Warriors are available. Nobility - 50 Badges;
• Full character development, obtaining all specialized skills.

image.php?di=LLGL.png

(changes gradually with eachpatch note)

March
Simplification of the game 1~78
Level 83 gradually appears

April
Simplification of the game 1~80
Level 85 gradually appears 

May
Simplification of the game 1~82
Level 85 gradually appears

Armor_t94_u_i01.png Goals

Active daily PvP to control LoA, GC and MOS locations; Loot Rare Moirai, Noble Vesper and Vorpal equipment. Finish to set ATT to armor, get skills enchanted well.

Weapon_periwing_sword_i01.png Challenges

Fighting in the Seed of Annihilation, The Forbidden Gateway, Archaic Laboratory locations for the best farming spots, fighting for Epics with the maximum potential of the groups, final enchanting of equipment for the Olympiad, preparation for the extraction of Eternal weapons 

image.png Features

•  New instances -  Trasken worm , Freya; Frintezza
•  enchanting skills up to +15..+30
• solo locations for warriors: Sel Mahum Training Grounds, Plains of Lizardmen, Fields of Whispers & Fields of Silence
• New equipment upgrades to Attack or Defense
• Extract Masterwork Crystal from bosses to upgrade Vesper\Vorpal equipment to Rare
• Mining Bloody Tear\Scalding Tear to obtain and improve Vesper\Vorpal equipment
• Upgrading SA levels 16-18 - now available from more Bosses;
• Shillien Hight Priestess Themis, boss in the Seal of Shilen location
• Permanent event - Hot Spot
• Квест "Bring flugegeheimen!"
• Full enchanting of Skills for SP, Adena;
•  Event using pumping to merge.
•  Evening Epics:  Antharas, Valakas, Beleth,  Freya;
•  Territory Wars and updated rewards
• Ability to synth Frintezza's necklaces to create a stronger version.

The Destination - Masterwork Eternal

image.png

Level Experience with Monsters Experience with RB
1-79  x10 - x3 x7 - x4
80 x2.5 x3.75
81 x3.5 x3
82 x3 x2.25
83 x2.5 x1.95
84 x2 x1.5
85 x1.5 x1.5
* a developed quick start function will be introduced, when new characters will be able to receive certain starting levels and equipment with “one click”

• SideBar_EventIcon.png The server is running a "Weekend Rates" promotion, within which rates will increase evenly on weekends and holidays (including competitive levels);

Weapon_periwing_sword_i01.png Goals

The pinnacle of your character development: fight the toughest players on the eternal server, collect Eternal weapons, sharpen them with scrolls from instances!

Accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00_0.jp Challenges

Playing on a stock server, meeting new and old friends and enemies with MasterWork I. Olympiad, Epics, Sieges and TV; evening gatherings on the steps in Giran with a guitar :)

image.png Features

•  Locations, Quests, Monsters and RB - according to MasterWork, based on High Five
•  NPC shops, including Luxor and Mammon - by MasterWork, based on High Five
•  Logic of chances of debuffs and magic fail - according to MasterWork, based on High Five
•  Updated locations  Archaic Laboratory + Pavel Ruins  ( hard  and  very hard )
•  Bonuses for creating and developing characters, up to level 80
• All locations are available, all ranks of things. including Elegia (as well as upgrades to Rare Elegia) - available. All skills are available; Congratulations, you have passed MasterWork II;
•  Merger with MasterWork Eternal ;
• Regular conceptual updates and support, in anticipation of the infusion of the seasonal player base into the eternal one.

image.jpeg Basic Rates:

• Etc_adena_i00.png Adena  -  x1  quantity, 70% drop chance
  • Etc_wind_rune_i00.png Seal Stone - x1  quantity, 70% drop chance
  • Skill0332.png Drop  - x1  quantity, x1 chance, including RB
  • Skill0254.png Spoil  - x1  quantity, x1 chance
  • Etc_quest_account_reward_i00.png Quests  - x1  number of quest items, x1 rewards for quests
  • Etc_twin_coba_seed_i00.png Manor - x1
    • We remind you that the Manor system directly depends on Sieges; accordingly, the first seeds can only be purchased after the castle owners put the seeds up for sale.

We would like to pay special attention to rates and their impact on the server, players and the economy as a whole:

The main benefit of the x1 rate on such a concept is that new players, and players who do not set the pace for the entire server, do not feel this rate so much. 

There are numerous ways to simplify your gameplay using a number of our changes and improvements:

• Starting our gaming journey from the start of the server
    • Newcomer Assistant , Achievements System, Missions System, Daily Rewards System - will help you and give the character good NG equipment with Middle-D gr parameters and add to it a sufficient number of consumables and boosters for leveling up;
    • A store of constantly replenished goods - Ivory Coin Store , in which, from the start of the server, each player will be able to spend coins received for various social actions, as well as for completing simple daily tasks, receiving temporary equipment, cheap consumables and other useful things;
    • Custom, generously redesigned drop in Kamalok's and Labyrinths, which will provide the bulk of players with goods for interactions in the Giran market;
    • Systems of Pets, PCs, Keys to Chests, Clan hall and Forts, the Academy system and Clan Unity, as well as many of our other features that set us apart from other projects and help make your game more comfortable, and “harsh x1” less noticeable. Not simple, but not far from the server where you can’t recoup charges and run around with a starting toothpick at level 25. 
  • More than three years MasterWork : this is our experience in creating a unique game world; a concept that continues to live and will reveal itself again on October 27, at the start of the fourth season. We had 3 years, tens of thousands of players who went through the MasterWork concept, tens of thousands of opinions: praise and criticism. We create a game according to the principle: Easy to learn, hard to master .
  • Ongoing server support : It's not just about the helpdesk and stage updates. We monitor our game world, and as it develops, we work both to find, analyze and solve problems, and to diversify and improve the current game as a whole. This is expressed through constant minor patch notes, seasonal events, sweepstakes, and promotions. MasterWork is a dynamic, constantly evolving world that is designed for long-term play.
  • New skills, improved and changed mechanics  mean that character development, regardless of his class and group composition, becomes easier due to more variable and effective PvE. We do not strive to make everyone equal to everyone, but with us you can reveal the potential of your class in a new way. The point is that each class can express itself in every type of gaming activity, while maintaining its unique aspects. Destroyer still kills RB most effectively, but RB can be killed even by Dwarves. Mages are still most effective at killing locomotives with AOE, but even archers and daggers can swing with AOE.
  • As the game world develops, we are making it easier to obtain previous “caps” , both for gaining levels and equipment. At the same time, we are updating and improving new locations, instances, and Bosses . By creating a simple start and comfortable integration into the general flow of the game for newcomers, on the one hand, and an interesting, “challenge” game for groups and clans, on the other, we guarantee a long-lasting and interesting season:
    • It is easy for a new player who comes to the server after it has started to develop to the point where he begins to interact with the general mass of the online world. He has the motivation to find his society: a group and a clan;
    • A regular player always has something to do, how to prove himself and spend his time on our server. 

But the main reason why the x1 economy is loyal to not the most active players is you . During the game you create and knock out C-grade, then make B-grade, then Low-A gr. After - go to Top-A; and so on. This is not a server where you can jump straight from Devosehen to S grade. And where does all this goodness go after it ceases to be relevant to you? That's right, the Giran market or the Exchange where players who need it can purchase it, and you will free up resources for a new grade! We, in turn, built the server economy in such a way that a player who wants to buy your conditional “Karmian” has something to pay you in return. 🙂

But what is really hardcore and difficult, and it will be difficult at every Stage of the server, is to create “top content”. And grade is at the first Stage, S is at the second. ATT on 3rd and so on. This is where this number “x1” pops up in all its sadistic-hardcore diversity. However, you are either not the player who is interested in such a challenge, or, on the contrary, you are exactly the player, and then test yourself for strength and then enjoy your dominance within the Server Stage - your choice! 😉

image.png Gaining experience depending on the difference in levels between the character and the monster:

Difference in levels between
monster and player
(monster level minus player level)

Penalty to experience gained
(level 1-77)

Penalty to experience gained
(level 78+)

Penalty for drops and spoils
(all levels)
+15 or more      85 - 95% 95% 95%
+14      80% 90% 90%
+13      75% 85% 80%
+12      70% 80% 70%
+11      65% 75% 60%
+10      60% 70% 50%
+9      50% 65% 40%
+8      40% 60% 30%
+7      30% 50% 20%
+6      15% 40% 10%
+5      0% 30% 0%
+4      0% 15% 0%
+3      0% 0% 0%
+2      0% 0% 0%
+1      0% 0% 0%
0      0% 0% 0%
-1      0% 0% 0%
-2      0% 0% 0%
-3      0% 0% 0%
-4      0% 0% 0%
-5      0% 15% 0%
-6      0% 30% 10%
-7      15% 40% 20%
-8      30% 50% 30%
-9      40% 60% 40%
-10      50% 65% 50%
-11      60% 70% 60%
-12      65% 75% 70%
-13      70% 80% 80%
-14      75% 85% 90%
-15 or more      80-95% 90 - 95% 95%

Example:

• Your character is level 40, you finish off a level 47 monster. This means that to calculate using the table above, you need to subtract your level from the monster’s level and get a value of +7. According to the table, you will receive a 30% penalty on experience. Without the penalty you would get 1,000 EXP, with the "+7" penalty you would get 700 EXP. 

image.png Amount of experience required to gain levels: 

Hidden text
Level
Total experience
Experience
up to level
Level
Total experience
Experience
up to level
Level
Total experience
Experience
up to level
1 0 0 31 5.231.246 675.450 61 146.308.200 19.798.547
2 68 68 32 5.981.576 750.330 62 167.244.337 20.936.137
3 363 295 33 6.812.513 830.937 63 189.364.894 22.120.557
4 1.168 805 34 7.730.044 917.531 64 212.717.908 23.353.014
5 2.884 1.716 35 8.740.422 1.010.378 65 237.352.644 24.634.736
6 6.038 3.154 36 9.850.166 1.109.744 66 271.975.263 34.622.619
7 11.287 5.249 37 11.066.072 1.215.906 67 308.443.198 36.467.935
8 19.423 8.136 38 12.395.215 1.329.143 68 346.827.154 38.383.956
9 31.378 11.955 39 13.844.951 1.449.736 69 387.199.547 40.372.393
10 48.229 16.851 40 15.422.929 1.577.978 70 429.634.523 42.434.976
11 71.202 22.973 41 17.137.087 1.714.158 71 474.207.979 44.573.456
12 101.677 30.475 42 18.995.665 1.858.578 72 532.694.979 58.487.000
13 141.193 39.516 43 21.007.203 2.011.538 73 606.322.775 73.627.796
14 191.454 50.261 44 23.180.550 2.173.347 74 696.381.369 90.058.594
15 254.330 62.876 45 25.524.868 2.344.318 75 804.225.364 107.843.995
16 331.867 77.537 46 28.049.635 2.524.767 76 931.275.828 127.050.464
17 426.288 94.421 47 30.764.654 2.715.019 77 1.151.275.834 220.000.006
18 540.000 113.712 48 33.680.052 2.915.398 78 1.511.275.834 360.000.000
19 675.596 135.596 49 36.806.289 3.126.237 79 2.099.275.832 587.999.998
20 835.862 160.266 50 40.154.162 3.347.873 80 4.200.000.000 2.100.724.168
21 1.023.784 187.922 51 45.525.133 5.370.971 81 6.300.000.000 2.100.000.000
22 1.242.546 218.762 52 51.262.490 5.737.357 82 8.200.000.000 1.900.000.000
23 1.495.543 252.997 53 57.383.988 6.121.498 83 11.844.000.000 3.644.000.000
24 1.786.379 290.836 54 63.907.911 6.523.923 84 15.472.880.000 3.628.880.000
25 2.118.876 332.497 55 70.853.089 6.945.178 85 19.827.440.000 4.354.560.000
26 2.497.077 378.201 56 80.700.831 9.847.742
27 2.925.250 428.173 57 91.162.654 10.461.823
28 3.407.897 482.647 58 102.265.881 11.103.227
29 3.949.754 541.857 59 114.038.596 11.772.715
30 4.555.796 606.042 60 126.509.653 12.471.057

image.png Party bonuses:

• The party bonus is the experience that a player receives for being in a group:
    • There is less benefit from leveling up in groups of up to 5 people (the maximum lack of bonus is in a group of 2-3 characters);
    • There is more benefit from leveling up in groups of 6 or more people (the maximum bonus is in a group of 8-9 characters).

etc_fire_rune_i00.png Catacombs and Necropolis (Seven Signs)

• Now all players have access to catacombs without register in the Seven Signs event.
  • We also want to remind you about previous Seven Signs changes:
    • Now winning of one faction (Dusk or Dawn) will not restrict access to catacombs or necropolis for losing side and will only affect boss spawned: Lilith or Anakim. Both Mammons will appear anyway. Festival of dusk has been disabled.
    • List of changes:
      • Catacomb access won't be restricted for any faction;
      • Depending on a faction that scored more points, that faction boss will spawn: Lilith or Anakim;
      • De buff effect that is applied to faction members who scored less points now will be only applied on entering boss area;
      • Both Mammons will appear anyway;
      • Festival of Dusk disabled.

skill4111.png  Penalties for the RB:

• Gaining experience without penalty: -6/ +5 levels relative to the level of the RB;
  • Receiving a drop without penalty: -9 / +7 levels relative to the level of the RB.
    • If your character's level is higher than the RB level - no penalty up to a difference of 9 levels (inclusive);
    • If the RB level is lower than your character level by:
      • -1..-9 levels - no penalty;
      • At -10 levels - 30% penalty;
      • At -11 levels - 50% penalty;
      • At -12 levels - 90% penalty;
      • At -13 or more levels = no drops at all.
    • If the RB level is higher than your character level by:
      • 1..5 levels - no penalty;
      • For 6 levels - 20% penalty;
      • At 7 levels - 40% penalty;
      • At 8 levels - 60% penalty;
      • At 9 levels - 70% penalty;
      • At 10 levels - 80% penalty;
      • At 11 levels - 100% penalty;
    • Example:

skill5239.png RB appearance time:

• 1 - 39 levels: respawn reduced from 16 +-4 to 8 +-2;
  • Levels 40 - 51: respawn reduced from 16 +-4 to 12 +- 3 hours;
  • 52+ levels unchanged (16 +- 4).

Those. all (any) regular RB, starting from level 52 and above:

• 12 hours + 0..8 / 16 hours +- 4 / from 12 to 20 hours.

"Unusual RB":

• Sub RBs (Kabed, Barion, Karte, Verfa): alive from the start, respawn time: 8 hours +0..4 / 10 hours +-2 / from 8 to 12 hours;
  • Noble RB (Barakiel, getting Nobless at level 70 Sub): 8 hours +0..2 / 9 hours +-1 / from 8 to 10 hours;
  • Epics:
    • image.png Queen Ant : Wednesday, November 1, from 21:00 to 22:00 Kiev time / from 22:00 to 23:00 Moscow/Minsk time;
    • image.png Core : Wednesday, November 1, from 20:00 to 21:00 Kiev time / from 21:00 to 22:00 Moscow/Minsk time;
    • image.png Orfen : Friday, November 3, from 20:00 to 21:00 Kiev time / from 21:00 to 22:00 Moscow/Minsk time.

You can find out more about this in the following topics:

• Apache Ant изменил заголовок на MasterWork II: Rates & Stages
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...